America founded by whites... for whites

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

The Judeo was not put in front of the Christian, till 1950.

In my own words, quote where I have ever mentioned Judeo other than right here. I haven't even used that word in any thread I've started to date.

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves:
They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

You might be aware that Israelites were once upon a time arabs and even Jesus had arab decendents.

answer me this, why did the white man bring african blacks to this white nation?

So reports are that the US will be a brown country in 2050. See what the white man did!!

To racist hypocrite democrats, people are just colors.

colored tools ......

~S~

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

In my own words, quote where I have ever mentioned Judeo other than right here. I haven't even used that word in any thread I've started to date.

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves:
They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

You might be aware that Israelites were once upon a time arabs and even Jesus had arab decendents.

answer me this, why did the white man bring african blacks to this white nation?

So reports are that the US will be a brown country in 2050. See what the white man did!!

To racist hypocrite democrats, people are just colors.

I think Porter Rockwell avatar is a tramper. He starter the thread.

It has been through allowing every race, creed, color, nationality, sexual persuasion, religion, and political persuasion to integrate into a homogeneous society that we are now witnessing the downfall of the Republic. No other nation is criticized for maintaining their homogeneity and most of the criticism is the result of the people in the United States trying to play the part of nice guy by allowing others to come here and then, eventually, work to destroy our culture and way of life (think Bernie Sanders for an example.)

United we stand, divided we fall was the 'glue' that made this nation great Porter

The borg got nuthin' on us......

452bf208bf901322968557227b8f6efe.jpg

~S~

THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BIBLE PART 2 (CONTINUED FROM POST # 17)

"The Christian religion was always recognized in the administration of the common law; and so far this as that law continues to be the law of the land, the fundamental principles of that religion must continue to be recognized in the same cases and to the same extent as formerly." Chief Justice (United States Supreme Court) Thomas Cooley - The General Principles of Constitutional Law in America

Due to the fact that the atheists and non-believers have no patience (and they REALLY don't want context) I am being forced to give half assed answers to keep up. If everyone here would look at the links and access them and READ them, they would have fewer questions and comments since both my links AND MY CRITICS are making the points some of you want.

Skipping all the court citations, laws, statutes, etc. because the anti-christs among us fear the truth, let's give them simplistic answers they can chew on.

"Some skeptics today like to argue that the founding fathers purposefully left God out of the Constitution. They say that a "Godless Constitution" was the intended design of the document---and they're wrong.

First of all, the authors of the Constitution not only mention God, they even mention that Jesus is God. They do this in the ratification clause. This was done "in the Year of Our Lord" 1787.

But some skeptics object. Yet law professor John Eidsmoe, author of the book, Christianity and the Constitution, notes in response to their objection: "Saying this [ratification] clause is not really part of the Constitution is like saying the attestation clause is not part of a will
."

God and the Constitution

Christianity is in the Constitution

And that is not the only place where Christianity can be deduced from the Constitution.

"If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a law, in like Manner as if he had signed it . . . "

Article I, Section 7
Constitution of the United States of America

Why Sundays excepted? Why not Saturday or any other day? The real question is, how much proof do the critics require to admit that we are a Christian nation and its values and precepts are a part of our national culture as well as the basis for many of our laws?

An addition to posts # 1 and # 2:

https://www.usconstitution.net/states_god.html

All your links are the same Porter....

Nevertheless, we must not think for a moment that the federal Framers did not sanction the nation’s intimate affiliation with Christianity, or that they attempted to keep religion out of the Constitution

exercising the 1st amd is the right of this author

which apparently is what the individual states you posted are also doing (early 1800's)

ye the FF's were secular deists >>>

no-christian-nation-meme.jpg

c1dbb676c4040a137d531f627ea29f89.jpg
445ecee63c08332930db4a34ee49006a.jpg
77835bfe3913739d629222a25f429390.jpg
3bb841b23bc45840b26ee2d62eeb93a3.jpg

~S~

you have posted utter Bullshit without any way to verify the allegations.

It has been through allowing every race, creed, color, nationality, sexual persuasion, religion, and political persuasion to integrate into a homogeneous society that we are now witnessing the downfall of the Republic. No other nation is criticized for maintaining their homogeneity and most of the criticism is the result of the people in the United States trying to play the part of nice guy by allowing others to come here and then, eventually, work to destroy our culture and way of life (think Bernie Sanders for an example.)

United we stand, divided we fall was the 'glue' that made this nation great Porter

The borg got nuthin' on us......

452bf208bf901322968557227b8f6efe.jpg

~S~

Tell that to IM2 and quit with the dumbassery.

alright then, >>>The Christian Nation Debate and the U.S. Supreme Court *

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

is no bullsh*t Porter, they meant what they wrote....

yet a mere generation after they wrote it, the bullsh*t started...

Religious Right adherents firmly believe that “the United States was established as a Christian nation by Christian people, with the Christian religion assigned as a central place in guiding the nation’s destiny.”4 Since the United States has lost its moral identity as shaped by its founders, they argue, re-creating a “Christian America” is the only solution to society’s acute problems.

These people have only one goal....control.....

Against the respect for religious diversity and the constitutional separation of church and state, Religious Right leaders seek to impose their beliefs and practices on the entire society, as evidenced by the conservative domestic and international policies they ardently support. They use a stream of selective biblical quotes to buttress their political positions on a myriad of issues including abortion, homosexuality, marriage, capital punishment, private ownership of guns, public education and the legitimacy of preemptive wars initiated by the U. S. government.

you'll find the link has numerous scotus references , spanning two centuries of religmo onslaught, imposing every biblical rationale they can contort to fit into 'law' in America

Which flys in the face of our constitution.

In modern times we saw them infiltrate our pledge, our money, our Congress, all the same goal.

the 14th saw each state's manifest make mention of 'Almighty' or 'God' , of note would those terms imply deity , not specific religious sect, none claimed 'Christian' Protestant' 'Lutheran'

Religmo's point to these and say 'see, we've been a Christian nation all along'! and their Borg contingent sucks it up like cream fed kittens....

So, to recap.....you've posted 1400 &1500's into 1600's euro explorers to the new world, all hailed from bullsh*t theocracies .....not long after they set up camp in America , they spawned their own bullsh*t religmo sects......some time in the late 1700's we had a revolution ,along with some very enlightened folks (FF's) who wrote a constitution...

The FF's saw through the bullsh*t, but the 1st and 14th allowed the very same bullsh*t to continue , right up to modern times when the entire ME debauchery boils down to fighting among bullsh*t theocracies

Take it from a recovering christian, it's all control freak bullsh*t , separate 'religion' from 'faith' , they exist as two distinct terms . Maybe you'll gain clarity if you do, maybe not , we are literally talking about the 'enemy from within' , allowed to exist via the 1st & 14th no less than Satan himself incarnate in the WH rose garden would be

I'll wind this up with one last thought pursuant to this...
when-fascism-comes-to-america-it-will-be-wrapped-in-8302715.png

~S~

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

Religious Right adherents firmly believe that “the United States was established as a Christian nation by Christian people, with the Christian religion assigned as a central place in guiding the nation’s destiny.”4 Since the United States has lost its moral identity as shaped by its founders, they argue, re-creating a “Christian America” is the only solution to society’s acute problems.

Against the respect for religious diversity and the constitutional separation of church and state, Religious Right leaders seek to impose their beliefs and practices on the entire society, as evidenced by the conservative domestic and international policies they ardently support. They use a stream of selective biblical quotes to buttress their political positions on a myriad of issues including abortion, homosexuality, marriage, capital punishment, private ownership of guns, public education and the legitimacy of preemptive wars initiated by the U. S. government.

you'll find the link has numerous scotus references , spanning two centuries of religmo onslaught, imposing every biblical rationale they can contort to fit into 'law' in America

In modern times we saw them infiltrate our pledge, our money, our Congress, all the same goal.

the 14th saw each state's manifest make mention of 'Almighty' or 'God' , of note would those terms imply deity , not specific religious sect, none claimed 'Christian' Protestant' 'Lutheran'

Religmo's point to these and say 'see, we've been a Christian nation all along'! and their Borg contingent sucks it up like cream fed kittens....

So, to recap.....you've posted 1400 &1500's into 1600's euro explorers to the new world, all hailed from bullsh*t theocracies .....not long after they set up camp in America , they spawned their own bullsh*t religmo sects......some time in the late 1700's we had a revolution ,along with some very enlightened folks (FF's) who wrote a constitution...

The FF's saw through the bullsh*t, but the 1st and 14th allowed the very same bullsh*t to continue , right up to modern times when the entire ME debauchery boils down to fighting among bullsh*t theocracies

Take it from a recovering christian, it's all control freak bullsh*t , separate 'religion' from 'faith' , they exist as two distinct terms . Maybe you'll gain clarity if you do, maybe not , we are literally talking about the 'enemy from within' , allowed to exist via the 1st & 14th no less than Satan himself incarnate in the WH rose garden would be

~S~

So, basically you are a traitor to the men who fought, bled and died in order for you to enjoy the Liberty you do today? And I suppose you want to wail about slavery being the issue. I'm not going to repeat my answer to this. But, here is my response:

What is White Supremacy? See post # 235

~S~

So, basically you are a traitor to the men who fought, bled and died in order for you to enjoy the Liberty you do today? And I suppose you want to wail about slavery being the issue. I'm not going to repeat my answer to this. But, here is my response:

Constitutional Fundamentalist might be a far more worthy label Porter

But then to respect that, we have to put up with all the revisionists that have wanted a piece of it since it's debut, don't we?

Again, they'll point out 'God' and/or 'Almighty' over and over.....but you'll never read 'Jesus' and/or 'Christ' anymore than you'd pick out Muhammad or Budda

That's not by mistake Porter, yet so many make the mistake of attaching their particular deity to it

And those folks, my good sir, are truly this nations 'slaves'....

~S~

~S~

Constitutional Fundamentalist might be a far more worthy label Porter

But then to respect that, we have to put up with all the revisionists that have wanted a piece of it since it's debut, don't we?

Again, they'll point out 'God' and/or 'Almighty' over and over.....but you'll never read 'Jesus' and/or 'Christ' anymore than you'd pick out Muhammad or Budda

That's not by mistake Porter, yet so many make the mistake of attaching their particular deity to it

And those folks, my good sir, are truly this nations 'slaves'....

~S~

A lady challenged me on another thread to show her God or Jesus in the Constitution. Mission accomplished. With hundreds of denominations, the founders / framers would never have agreed on a singular name... Jehovah, Yahweh, Jashua, Jesus, etc.

~S~

As true "Christianity" is an entirely individual thing, there can be no collective responsibility for "Christianity". It is clearly insisted upon by Jesus that the believer has a direct relationship to his/her belief and it is only between the believer and the Creator. Certain groups and cults claim "Christianity" as theirs, and we could ascribe some responsibility to them for not living up to what is claimed.

I guess, no, I know, where I have a problem with the "belief"- it's the "faith" in words in a book purported to be God's word, or Jesus's word. I typed we, but I'm changing that to I- I can no more be assured of that than a goose. How do we know it isn't Allah's words? How do we know the entire thing isn't just a really good story? There are today, authors who are pretty good at mimicking an original authors style. Religion in general, and christianity in particular in this Country, is about grouping as tools or enemies- based simply on faith in something that can't be verified. So, we're to accept, on faith, that the words of men (many) down through the ages, translated so many times they can't be counted, were actually spoken. There are so many variations why should one be believed over another? Faith? In what? Man's words.

The actions of the practitioners leave a lot to be desired. The rules by the various factions/denominations proves beyond doubt that there is not a clear a definitive, so we take it on "faith". There are so many variances and nuances in each variation that a scholarly, esoteric endeavor is required to even begin to pretend to have a starting place never mind an ending.

I don't get that. And I'm a person who is well acquainted with nothing worth having is easy, simple isn't spelled easy btw. Yet there are so many variations and rules that it isn't even simple. It tells me we're to look around and decide which variation we prefer- variations which, btw, are man made. I don't get it.

I was a church attendee years ago. As a kid, every Sunday morning, every Sunday night, every Wednesday night, ever night of a Revival and every day of Vacation Bible school- as an adult I attended a Southern Baptist Conference affiliate, so it's not like I don't have at least a little knowledge. Not scholarly for sure and certainly not esoteric- but a basic understanding of what I listened to in sermons and observed in real life and not just mine.

Maybe you should have shopped around and gotten other perspectives.

A lady challenged me on another thread to show her God or Jesus in the Constitution. Mission accomplished.

More revisionists clamoring a century after the original document debuted Porter

Christian amendment - Wikipedia
With hundreds of denominations, the founders / framers would never have agreed on a singular name... Jehovah, Yahweh, Jashua, Jesus, etc.

or singular religion....

~S~

..."

America, as a Christian nation, was the most benevolent country on the face of the earth given their commitment and service to the Lord.

The Israelites have always been one and the same people, so in order to preserve their cultural identity and heritage, anti-miscegenation laws were passed. Unlike the hogwash the mainstream feeds the sheeple, only one people fit the description that was to build that shining city on a hill.

Does that include the Jews that came here after or during WWII?

Or muslims.....and those nasty sanctuary cities....

interesting how this country thrived a century or so ago, on the very elements that are seen as our demise today.

one could easily copy/paste the fall of Rome's history , ignoring the millennium timeline America made up in a few centuries.....

mememe_a78fb99e91b2a6c8bb78eed8490eb3c4-1.jpg

~S~

~S~

As true "Christianity" is an entirely individual thing, there can be no collective responsibility for "Christianity". It is clearly insisted upon by Jesus that the believer has a direct relationship to his/her belief and it is only between the believer and the Creator. Certain groups and cults claim "Christianity" as theirs, and we could ascribe some responsibility to them for not living up to what is claimed.

I guess, no, I know, where I have a problem with the "belief"- it's the "faith" in words in a book purported to be God's word, or Jesus's word. I typed we, but I'm changing that to I- I can no more be assured of that than a goose. How do we know it isn't Allah's words? How do we know the entire thing isn't just a really good story? There are today, authors who are pretty good at mimicking an original authors style. Religion in general, and christianity in particular in this Country, is about grouping as tools or enemies- based simply on faith in something that can't be verified. So, we're to accept, on faith, that the words of men (many) down through the ages, translated so many times they can't be counted, were actually spoken. There are so many variations why should one be believed over another? Faith? In what? Man's words.

The actions of the practitioners leave a lot to be desired. The rules by the various factions/denominations proves beyond doubt that there is not a clear a definitive, so we take it on "faith". There are so many variances and nuances in each variation that a scholarly, esoteric endeavor is required to even begin to pretend to have a starting place never mind an ending.

I don't get that. And I'm a person who is well acquainted with nothing worth having is easy, simple isn't spelled easy btw. Yet there are so many variations and rules that it isn't even simple. It tells me we're to look around and decide which variation we prefer- variations which, btw, are man made. I don't get it.

I was a church attendee years ago. As a kid, every Sunday morning, every Sunday night, every Wednesday night, ever night of a Revival and every day of Vacation Bible school- as an adult I attended a Southern Baptist Conference affiliate, so it's not like I don't have at least a little knowledge. Not scholarly for sure and certainly not esoteric- but a basic understanding of what I listened to in sermons and observed in real life and not just mine.

Maybe you should have shopped around and gotten other perspectives.

A lady challenged me on another thread to show her God or Jesus in the Constitution. Mission accomplished.

More revisionists clamoring a century after the original document debuted Porter

Christian amendment - Wikipedia
With hundreds of denominations, the founders / framers would never have agreed on a singular name... Jehovah, Yahweh, Jashua, Jesus, etc.

or singular religion....

~S~

Your criticisms are unfounded, meaningless and silly. Pardon me for not replying to such nonsensical B.S. that was intended for only you to understand.

Or muslims.....and those nasty sanctuary cities....

interesting how this country thrived a century or so ago, on the very elements that are seen as our demise today.

one could easily copy/paste the fall of Rome's history , ignoring the millennium timeline America made up in a few centuries.....

mememe_a78fb99e91b2a6c8bb78eed8490eb3c4-1.jpg

~S~
Take ISIS back to France too

America, as a Christian nation, was the most benevolent country on the face of the earth given their commitment and service to the Lord.

The Israelites have always been one and the same people, so in order to preserve their cultural identity and heritage, anti-miscegenation laws were passed. Unlike the hogwash the mainstream feeds the sheeple, only one people fit the description that was to build that shining city on a hill.

Does that include the Jews that came here after or during WWII?

The people we call "Jews" today were never a part of the body politic NOR are they who mainstream claims them to be. They served as investors and financiers of wars. They nor the whites considered them to be white as their lineage is more related to Canaanites than anything else.

They nor the whites considered them to be white as their lineage is more related to Canaanites than anything else.
There are 3 races. Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid. Every "lineage" is derived from those three. Jews are whiter than a lot of Caucasions I know, me included. Their country of origin is immaterial to their skin pigmentation except through generations of environment exposure to a really harsh climate- it's referred to as adapting.

They nor the whites considered them to be white as their lineage is more related to Canaanites than anything else.
There are 3 races. Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid. Every "lineage" is derived from those three. Jews are whiter than a lot of Caucasions I know, me included. Their country of origin is immaterial to their skin pigmentation except through generations of environment exposure to a really harsh climate- it's referred to as adapting.

Are you literally denying that in the past, a lot of people did not consider Jews to be White?

White ghettos used to assimilate everyone! we have no more white ghettos.. when they come back America will come back

There are four major race groups and about 30 subgroups.

How many major races are there in the world? - World Mysteries Blog

Historically, Jews were not considered "white" as they are descended more from Asiatic Khazars more than anything else. Modernists try to dismiss it, but some scientists are examining it even more closely and anyone who dares challenge it is called "anti-semitic" (yeah, that name calling works to detract from honest and objective inquiry):

Khazar hypothesis of Ashkenazi ancestry - Wikipedia

The problem the Jews have is that it was their own historians who promoted the view that Jews are Asiatic, not white.

The Thirteenth Tribe - Wikipedia

https://www.amazon.com/Facts-Are-Benjamin-

Freedman/dp/0979917662

Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine

The Cliff Notes put any other theory in conflict with biblical genealogies. Judah intermarried with a Canaanite of which God had forbade him to do (see Genesis 38 : 2) From that point those people were Amakelites, Canaanites, Edomites, Kenites, etc.

If you really want to dig into it, these are some in depth resources:

Abrahamic Covenant - by Raymond Capt (biblical archaelogist)

Bible Study For Life, Abrahamic Covenant by E. Raymond Capt

Who is Esau - Edom by Charles Weisman

Who is Esau Edom - [PDF Document]

Two Seeds of Genesis 3: 15

The Two Seeds Of Genesis 3 15 By Charles Lee Mange : Kingdom Identity Books : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

These three writers disagree on a lot of details, but seem to come to the same bottom line. And you have their books available for free.

Are you literally denying that in the past, a lot of people did not consider Jews to be White?

Jews didn't even believe they were "white."

Forum List

Back