America is a different place than it was 75 years ago - it was relatively safe

Lynching may have been rare. About three thousand cases
Arson, assault, harassment and intimidation were common

Without a doubt. There really are "bad" people among us.
In countries where there are relatively few whites, the same atrocities occurred, mostly against whites. So we might call it the dark side of HUMAN nature.

It will always be there.

The murder rate in the 1930s and 40s was significantly higher than it is now.
I don't know where you're getting your data from, it's completely false.

Pay attention to the title next time....... last 75 years

That only includes 8 years of the 40's and NONE of the 30's.

Glad you and those agreeing with your post can read.

What you believe is of zero interest to me.
Whites fought for their AA with a savage bloodthirst. Then they whined for years like bitches until AA for non whites was dismantled.

What a racist assclown you are.

SOME whites! S-O-M-E whites you fucktard.

It is your title

You were far from safe in 1942

Lynching may have been rare. About three thousand cases
Arson, assault, harassment and intimidation were common

Without a doubt. There really are "bad" people among us.
In countries where there are relatively few whites, the same atrocities occurred, mostly against whites. So we might call it the dark side of HUMAN nature.

It will always be there.

There is a difference between random crime and crime which is placated by the local and state governments
The terrorism that was used against blacks in the south was ignored and those accused of participating in terrorist acts were quickly acquitted by the courts

It is your title

Yup the democrats were rounding up American citizens putting them in concentration camps, lynching them and burning crosses on their front lawns.

It is your title

Yup the democrats were rounding up American citizens putting them in concentration camps, lynching them and burning crosses on their front lawns.

Actually it was Democrat and Republican conservatives who lived in the south

Liberal Democrats in the north were very peaceful

"So, what exactly has changed?"

The philosophy of racism by whites is coming home to roost like some of the founders predicted.

Yet your people still have to rely on a racist affirmative action program because they can't do it on their own.

75 years ago, we were free, safe, and (relative the the world) prosperous. Then the dark ages came with the "Civil Rights movement". Crime skyrocketed. The government started coercing people to discriminate (and calling it freedom) while being engaged in a slander campaign against white people. Our freedoms, safety, and middle-class started evaporating.
Must have sucked having that white male AA taken from you partially?

No such thing as white male AA, now or ever.

It is your title

. For many in the countries states, cities, and towns it was safe, but if we're called up for war then the game changed quickly for those after they left the safety of this nation to go off and fight another.

It is your title

. For many in the countries states, cities, and towns it was safe, but if we're called up for war then the game changed quickly for those after they left the safety of this nation to go off and fight another.
We lose around 8500 a year to murder every year......during WWII we were losing around 100,000 a year.....
Not very safe

It is your title

We lose around 8500 a year to murder every year......during WWII we were losing around 100,000 a year.....
Not very safe
. 8500 a year in respect to 400 million citizens, and this in comparison to other nations during peace time or war time ? Relatively safe wouldn't you say ?

What you believe is of zero interest to me.
Whites fought for their AA with a savage bloodthirst. Then they whined for years like bitches until AA for non whites was dismantled.

What a racist assclown you are.

SOME whites! S-O-M-E whites you fucktard.
Look Basic Hue man unit

I'm not going to always put "some" in there so you can feel better. Whites refer to Blacks in the collective so I exercise my right to do the same.

It is your title

Not very safe
. 8500 a year in respect to 400 million citizens, and this in comparison to other nations during peace time or war time ? Relatively safe wouldn't you say ?
I didn't choose the 75 year timeframe......the OP did

1942 was not a good time to be an American

It is your title

Not very safe

Not at all safe

We were at war
There' was no workplace safety
Polio, TB, influenza were rampant
Emergency care was almost nonexistent

It is your title

Not very safe

Not at all safe

We were at war
. Even so, people were alot different back then. They weren't depended on the system like they are now, and that was a very good thing. What is a man that gains the whole world, yet looses his own soul or what will he give in exchange for his soul ? The lies these days are going to soon end with tragic consequences, and they will be consequences in which people's choices will have made. It's amazing the lives that we're lived in spite of all that existed or still exist around us. God is the answer, and without him we are nothing.

It is your title

Not very safe

Not at all safe

We were at war
. Even so, people were alot different back then. They weren't depended on the system like they are now, and that was a very good thing. What is a man that gains the whole world, yet looses his own soul or what will he give in exchange for his soul ? The lies these days are going to soon end with tragic consequences, and they will be consequences in which people's choices will have made. It's amazing the lives that we're lived in spite of all that existed or still exist around us. God is the answer, and without him we are nothing.

Once again you are romanticizing misery and suffering

People were not dependent on the system back then because there was no system. You got sick and lost your job? Too bad for you. The factory in town closed its doors? That's your problem. Hurricane or earthquake? Don't look to me for help

Seventy five years ago people in America walked the streets at night in major cities with few concerns...and left doors open all night.

Shoplifting was a minor problem and violence against Law Enforcement was nearly unheard of.

It was a friendlier time when you were more likely to be helped by your fellow American than hurt by them.

Today...we live in a totally different place. Danger is lurking everywhere. Theft and crime run rampant. Police are shot and killed for fun. The elderly are victimized as quickly as anyone else.....
Brazen Thief Steals Purse From Woman, 82, on Scooter at California Supermarket

Young people text and drive killing thousands each year......People cheat the system rampantly....

The ONE caveat, and an important one, is that Civil Rights are more equally spread among all Americans.
But at what cost? Did we trade a safe society for one that has everyone closer to equal?
Surely VERY few people actually would still support slavery and the majority are pleased with equality for all.
But again, at what price?

So, what exactly has changed?
Well, hanging people for being the wrong color is no longer a weekend past time in the South. And most of us have a much better life than we did 75 years ago. And, no, people did not leave their doors unlocked in the major cities 75 years ago. They did in the small towns, but not in the cities. I will be 74 before this year is out, and I can remember what it was like in the small towns and cities from 70 years ago. The "golden" period exists only in your imagination.
It never was a "weekend pastime" and was rare.
Sharks Are Not Pets

Lynching also protected Blacks, killing off their worst element. Innocent men weren't lynched at a higher rate than innocents are convicted today. And the opposite---letting the guilty go free---is a court-ordered lynching of the beasts' next victims. Behind their media image of being bleeding hearts hide vicious Liberal sadists who get a sick thrill out of watching law-abiding Americans bleed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back