America is So Great

Even all those who hate America refuse to leave.
In all of the decades of Leftists proclaiming they’ll move out if so and so wins, is there any record of that vow being fulfilled?
No.
The assholes DON'T leave because we ARE a great country, as you mentioned. THE greatest country in the WORLD.

In all of the decades of Leftists proclaiming they’ll move out if so and so wins, is there any record of that vow being fulfilled?
No.
The assholes DON'T leave because we ARE a great country, as you mentioned. THE greatest country in the WORLD.
Is that due to the free stuff that you despise?

No.
Is that due to the free stuff that you despise?
The nation with the worst human rights record in the world is the one that's dominating the planet with endless military and economic violence and working to destroy any country which disobeys its dictates. - Caitlin Johnstone

Absolutely perfect statement and so true. Sadly, most Americans don’t know it.

No.
There was that 1000 commie retards that went to Jonestown Guyana. We need about that to happen 40,000 times more. I'll supply the cups.

They can recycle them 40,000 times I'll bet.

Anyone else want to chip in for the kool aid?

The nation with the worst human rights record in the world is the one that's dominating the planet with endless military and economic violence and working to destroy any country which disobeys its dictates. - Caitlin Johnstone

Lots of people fled the soviet union.

No one is fleeing the US because of our "human rights record", or anything else.

Caitlin Johnstone is a jabbering imbecile.

No one is fleeing the US because of our "human rights record", or anything else.
I believe she is referring to our government’s human rights record aboard, though they are doing a shitty job at home too.

If you disagree with her statement, you self admitted being a fool.

No.
You must be in contact with "all those who hate America refuse to leave." Got an email list of all those who hate America to make such a claim? A simple link to a ridiculous Breitbart "article" will do.

Why would there be any record of anyone leaving the country because "if so and so wins?" This is a free country and folks come and go as they please.

See how this works, comrade? I'm surprised that USMB still allows you to troll here.

No.
You must be in contact with "all those who hate America refuse to leave." Got an email list of all those who hate America to make such a claim? A simple link to a ridiculous Breitbart "article" will do.

Why would there be any record of anyone leaving the country because "if so and so wins?" This is a free country and folks come and go as they please.

See how this works, comrade? I'm surprised that USMB still allows you to troll here.
How about you put $100 in my PayPal for everyone who’s stated they will leave America if a Republican is elected? Put your money where that hole in your face is.

I believe she is referring to our government’s human rights record aboard, though they are doing a shitty job at home too.

You mean that human rights record of every free nation on earth existing today because of America?

You mean that human rights record of every free nation on earth existing today because of America?
Lol

Boy oh boy it amazes me how some of you dwell on a tiny tiny miniscule number of people who cry and make the noise. Ever heard of ignore? I mean it must be such a huge thing in your life. It's at the very bottom of my list.

Great? The country needs to get back to being good.

No.
I think the draft dodgers like bush and trump should be the first to leave.

No.
I had no idea strapping a fighter jet onto your back and hitting the afterburners was draft dodging. I thought it was going to the UK to avoid the draft like Willie.

Lol
LOL = Nailed you to the wall.

No.
I had no idea strapping a fighter jet onto your back and hitting the afterburners was draft dodging. I thought it was going to the UK to avoid the draft like Willie.

Yeah lots of trainees get killed doing touch and goes and flying in formation!

Now his Dad, he did have guts.

Lol
LOL = Nailed you to the wall.
Lol

Forum List

Back