America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Eradicate them then. I got no issue. But go after the soldieries and terrorists. Not innocent people. How can you excuse murder?
Can’t do that. The Muslim terrorists are using them as human shields. Israel is begging them to leave, but HAMAS is forcing them to remain in order to turn the world against Israel.

And you are falling for it.

Oh I see and these poor scared women and children are supposed to pick up a flier and just run south otherwise be targets for death. Got it. They just just call an Uber and cruise down to their southern villas in guess. Don’t know why they all don’t do that
Oh well they voted for Hamas to take a leadership roll in Palestine

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

/----/ STFU Jew Hater.

Oh I see and these poor scared women and children are supposed to pick up a flier and just run south otherwise be targets for death. Got it. They just just call an Uber and cruise down to their southern villas in guess. Don’t know why they all don’t do that
That is such uninformed BS....You need to open your eyes Slade...

"Hamas tells Gaza residents not to leave their homes after IDF warns civilians to evacuate
From CNN's Abeer Salman and Lucas Lilieholm

Hamas on Friday told Palestinians living in Gaza not to leave their homes, according to a statement sent to media organizations."

Worse yet we have Professors, and students in these supposed institutions of higher education advocating murdering Jews here in America...
Yup. Some Cornell professor said when he woke up to learn that Jews had been massacred in Israel, he was exhilarated.

And he is black. I’m sure he’s very opposed to racism, but for some reason, he’s happy to learn Jews were tortured to death.

I can’t stop thinking about the baby in the oven.

Worse yet we have Professors, and students in these supposed institutions of higher education advocating murdering Jews here in America...
/----/
1698925429305.png

The Jews have no choice. The women had two weeks warning - they could have just walked, like the Arabs forced 850,000 Jews to do when they drove them from their homes.

You are more sympathetic to Palestinian women and children who would have to walk than Jewish women and children who were raped to death, burned alive, or had their heads chopped off with shovels.

Your anti-semitic bias is showing.

Yup. Some Cornell professor said when he woke up to learn that Jews had been massacred in Israel, he was exhilarated.

And he is black. I’m sure he’s very opposed to racism, but for some reason, he’s happy to learn Jews were tortured to death.

I can’t stop thinking about the baby in the oven.
We see these sorts everyday right here in USMB...People like this Cornell Prof. needs to be called out, and doxxed, just like they would do if it were a conservative on an issue they didn't like...

These people can never stand the same treatment they espouse...

That is such uninformed BS....You need to open your eyes Slade...

"Hamas tells Gaza residents not to leave their homes after IDF warns civilians to evacuate
From CNN's Abeer Salman and Lucas Lilieholm

Hamas on Friday told Palestinians living in Gaza not to leave their homes, according to a statement sent to media organizations."

Never heard that the Brits asked the Colonial settlers to leave - otherwise they will be killed - neither did the Brits tell all Catholic Irish to leave N-Ireland - otherwise they will be all killed and so on.

You are a plain idiot - a Zionist-Nazi and advocate murder towards civilians - in one word - sicko.

Never heard that the Brits asked the Colonial settlers to leave - otherwise they will be killed - neither did the Brits tell all Catholic Irish to leave N-Ireland - otherwise they will be all killed and so on.

You are a plain idiot - a Zionist-Nazi and advocate murder towards civilians - in one word - sicko.
And another terrorist sympathizer for the wipe out the Jews pops its ugly head up...

This isn't about what happened to with Native American's, Irish Catholics in the 1700s or anything of the sort. That's just deflection for your terror sympathy's.....

Please explain why you would never defend yourself while you're being attacked?
Why should I bother? I don’t consider dumb warmongers worth my time. You’re dupes of the criminal establishment and as such, easily accepting of mass murder. You know not what you’re doing.

The Jews have no choice. The women had two weeks warning - they could have just walked,
Where should they walk to and why?
You might just as well say - why didn't the Israeli's walk away - Go back to e.g. Europe - instead of getting killed on October 7th
Your own idiocy and spewing Zionist-Nazi hatred - is exposing your own pathetic sicko attitude.
like the Arabs forced 850,000 Jews to do when they drove them from their homes.
They were driven out upon the Zionist invaders had murdered/terrorized and thus driven out a million Palestinians. Before that they lived happily and peaceful amongst Muslims and others.
You are more sympathetic to Palestinian women and children who would have to walk than Jewish women and children who were raped to death, burned alive, or had their heads chopped off with shovels.
Zionist-Nazi propaganda to cover up their own misdeeds conducted over 75 years and resulting in tens of thousands of dead Palestinians and others.
Your anti-semitic bias is showing.
Your known bullshit accusation

This isn't about what happened to with Native American's, Irish Catholics in the 1700s or anything of the sort. That's just deflection for your terror sympathy's.....
Did the Brits asked the Colonial settlers to leave - otherwise they will be killed - YES or NO
Did the Brits tell all Catholic Irish to leave N-Ireland - otherwise they will be all killed and so on. YES or NO

And the N-Ireland conflict wasn't in 1700 you nitwit, and existed till 1998.

Did the Brits asked the Colonial settlers to leave - otherwise they will be killed - YES or NO
Did the Brits tell all Catholic Irish to leave N-Ireland - otherwise they will be all killed and so on. YES or NO

And the N-Ireland conflict wasn't in 1700 you nitwit

If you'd like to talk about these totally separate things, then by all means, start a thread on it...

You think the persecution of Irish Catholics started as recent history? then you are woefully uneducated...

But like I said, this thread is about US support of Israel's efforts today, not the myriad of issues you wish to deflect with...

Forum List

Back