America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Yes. Now tell me my son, did Israel commit war crimes after Oct.7?
You would have to show that direct orders were given to kill civilians....When in fact, the opposite is true...

Israel has gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure that civilians were forewarned before targets are hit. In fact, it is Hamas, who are telling their citizenry to stay in place...So, therefore Hamas is guilty of that war crime as well...

You would have to show that direct orders were given to kill civilians....When in fact, the opposite is true...

Israel has gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure that civilians were forewarned before targets are hit. In fact, it is Hamas, who are telling their citizenry to stay in place...So, therefore Hamas is guilty of that war crime as well...
They just won’t admit it.

Lol. What a bad joke you are and too dumb to know it.

The Muslim savages went on a barbaric rampage murdering Jews in the most torturous ways possible, and your criticism is for me.

Another liberal.
Yet you’re exactly like them, you Nazi savage.

Edited to add: or they call us Nazis
Because you are a Zionist-Nazi - countless posts of yours proof that.

Supporting the killing of civilians in Gaza, supporting the killing of civilians in the West-Bank. Supporting Israels settlement and ethnic cleansing policy - supporting Israel in it's war-crimes, supporting Israels breach of international law by threatening to kill civilians if they don't move away.

YOU are a plain Zionist-Nazi - not to mention your countless racist contributions towards African-Americans - trying to desperately place all African-Americans into the same pot - and your frivolous attempt's to designate those who oppose Israels settlement policy and condeming Hamas actions as being antisemitic. you are a full blown Zionist-Nazi and a mentally challenged person.

So KILL THEM, is your solution.

If they give aid and safe harbor to the barbarians that burned babies, raped then killed women and beheaded people? And if they allow themselves to be used as human shields to the barbarians?

Choices have consequences

Canaan must become a unitary, multi-ethnic secular state. The Old City of Jerusalem should become a museum park with all religious activity banned st the Wailing/Western Wall, the al-Aqsa Mosgue, the Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.

And they’re also not baking babies in ovens, beheading children, setting entire families on fire.

The hatred for the Jewish country has reached a fevered pitch, as has antisemitism in this country. And it is 95% from Democrats.

And soon the backers of these animals will be coming for us.

And they’re also not baking babies in ovens, beheading children, setting entire families on fire.

The hatred for the Jewish country has reached a fevered pitch, as has antisemitism in this country. And it is 95% from Democrats.
I’m not a religious person, but these words are so powerful.

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.”

What do you think He has in mind for baby killing warmongers?

I’m not a religious person, but these words are so powerful.

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.”

What do you think He has in mind for baby killing warmongers?

You’re a creepy dude doing creepy things.

Forum List

Back