America needs an Aryan religion

The Prussians with the help of other European nations - specially France and England - threw out Austria from Germany, conquered all other German countries and made them to their "colonies".
Yes, and these colonies are precisely what is now called "Germany"

Thank you. The man depicted is no more a Mongol than I am.
In fact, this confusion is due to the fact that modern liars pass off the Tungus as Mongols. The Mongols were not Tungus. Perhaps the Huns were connected with the Great Moghuls, and Genghis Khan is one of them, but this has nothing to do with the Evenks.

Rodeo started in northern Mexico with gauchos ( you know, the West). How Aryan is that?
I think that American cowboys are part of the global steppe culture of the shepherds, and are in every way related to the peoples who lived in the Eurasian steppes and northern India. Their culture is most similar to the Hungarian one.

Don't get him started on his version of history.

He claims cowboys are descended from Aryan shepherds and were nomads.
He also claimed that the US is over half open plains, like the steppe. The US is actually about a third plains.
A third are only fat prairies, but the western deserts and semi-deserts are suitable for nomadic animal husbandry, and besides, they could enter the forest-steppe in the east.

And it seems to me he confuses "Aryans" with "Arians". The Goths - and other Germanics - had been Arians and not Catholics. With "race" and "Aryans" has this exactly absolutelly nothing to do.
Perhaps Arianism was indeed a kind of Aryan religion, in the early icons there was depicted a heavenly bull. We have discussed this in the religion section in detail.

I think that American cowboys are part of the global steppe culture of the shepherds, and are in every way related to the peoples who lived in the Eurasian steppes and northern India. Their culture is most similar to the Hungarian one.

For one thing, they are not nomads. But at least you know now that America is not more than half plains.

The ladies of the Bavarian house Wittelsbach had not only be very beautiful - they had been also unbelievable intelligent. One of this ladies for example translated the first time Shakespeare from the English language into the modern Greek language for example.
3c7d3576061404bf54bddbf234afa86303f1139e_2101.jpg

This is a Ural type of woman, in the photo is Boris Yeltsin's wife and her friend, they are from the Orenburg region.

I draw a little, I like to draw female faces, and I clearly see the resemblance of this type to Sisi Bavarian. Especially in the form of eyebrows and eyes.

In addition, many German women inherited the dimples on their cheeks from the Ural-Volga and Uyghur women.

Sisi loved the Hungarians and did a lot for their cultural revival. At the same time, at the Austrian court, she was not loved because she spat on German swagger and servility.

It recently dawned on me that America is an absolutely Aryan country. American culture, spirit, paraphernalia, absolutely everything reproduces Aryan culture.

Cult of superman and individualism = Indra - Aryan hero

The supreme god of the Aryans, Dyaus Pitar - the heavenly father - is the Aryan Great Bull. This is the Babylonian Bell, to which high towers were dedicated, hence the traditional skyscrapers in America. The word Devil means "lighting bull": these are roots like "div" (hence devine and day) and Bull(Val Vaal).
America is the most patriarchal country, America has the toughest sport, it seems to be the only democracy where there is no gender equality in the constitution, the American system is unique and it most of all resembles knightly free domains without centralization (the king is the first among equals)

Americans are very simple-hearted and straightforward people and they are very freedom-loving.

Absolutely everything in America is Aryan.

It's just fantastic.

You must keep it

The Aryan religion is mainly restored according to the 4 classical Vedas and in the footsteps of the serpent-fighting myth in the mythology of different peoples
iu

America is more than half plain and a third steppe

If you include the desert southwest. But it is a pretty rough place to raise livestock.

But the point is the people. The Aryans were a nomadic people. The cowboys of the old west were not.

If you include the desert southwest. But it is a pretty rough place to raise livestock.

But the point is the people. The Aryans were a nomadic people. The cowboys of the old west were not.
Nobody knows what nomads are. Horse breeders used to grow grain for livestock, but they tended herds in different fields, so they moved.
In short, it was no different from cowboys and cossacks

Nobody knows what nomads are. Horse breeders used to grow grain for livestock, but they tended herds in different fields, so they moved.
In short, it was no different from cowboys and cossacks

Maybe you do not know what a nomad is. I will help you.

"Definition of nomad

1: a member of a people who have no fixed residence but move from place to place usually seasonally and within a well-defined territoryFor centuries nomads have shepherded goats, sheep, and cattle across the … semiarid grasslands …— Discovery"

The cowboys in the old west did have a fixed residence. They worked on a single ranch. They moved the cattle around to preserve the grazing. Your ideas of them being like the nomadic tribes of the steppe is wrong.

And the nomads of the steppe had families that moved with them.

No. Rodeo started with the gauchos. I don't know what you're smoking.

no one really knows what it means to "speak German". German languages mixed different languages

A German knows very well whether he needs an interpreter to understand someone else. What about to read what others say - to try to think about - and afterwards to say something what could make sense in such a context? All of your ideas about Germany and Germans are so extraordinary stupid that it is impossible that one person alone is able to be so unbelievable stupid. Isn't it, Baron?

... It is clear that initially the entire Danube region was in the area of the Celtic La Tene culture, then the Hun peoples settled there after Attila

Did you ever notice that the Germans of Switzerland are Helvetii (=Celts)? Did you notice that I said to you Bavarians call themselve "Irish" with a B in front of the "Irish" = Birish? Did you notice that I said to you Germanics had Celtic ancestors and Germans have Germanic, Celtic and Roman ancestors? ... And king Attila lived by the way in Hungaria. And why should a Hun not live in Hun-garia? And believe it or not: Hungarians are not Germans. Reason: They don't speak German in their daily life. Austrians are Germans. Reason: They speak German. The German expression for Germans has nothing to do with nationality.

Last edited:
The Huns are not Arabs,

This fantasy picture showed a Arabian horse as far as I am able to interpret this. So this Mongol, Hun or Scythian or whatever else this fantasy could be in the eyes of the painter is about 2½-3 yards tall.

hey were mostly at enmity with the Arabs. It was just the Germans who were close to the Arabs.

We never had anything to do with Arabs.

This is a muddy and politicized story. It is clear that the Spring of Nations liberated Europe from german totalitarism, but this freedom was suppressed by Prussian and Serbian imperialism, with the participation of Nicholas 2 as well.

What Hitler wanted is not clear to me.

Otherwise you would be the only one.

If what he is credited with is true, he wanted to continue the standard pan-Germanism,

No German in all history has any idea what "pan-Germanism" could be.

he said that the Germans should expand to the east,

To conquer "Lebensraum" (living space) in the East meant to seddle down there. I'm totally perplexed now. You say here the first time something what makes sense. Heinrich Himmler had the plan to create an own country in the East with the members of the SS and their families.

and he wanted the German colonization of the East. This is not much different from the dirty politics of Bolshevism

One moment. What do you call me now? Nazi or Bolshevik or both? And when stopped your time to continue?

Yes, and these colonies are precisely what is now called "Germany"

This colonies never had been colonies. The weird Prussians tried to be modern. That's all. What do you think why Queen Victoria became empress of India? Because she hated it that members of her own family had a higher rank after the Prussians became emperors over Germany.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back