America will never negotiate with terrorists - But obama does

Prisoner exchange programs have been around for thousands of years - they are not "illegal."

I have zero faith in stupid, partisan, stooges to EVER post accurate information and they have zero need to report the actual truth.

Calling one of our POW's a traitor is the lowest of low.

Some of you people should GTFO of the US and take your fail-thread with you.

We released five high ranking jihadists to get back someone who at this point appears to have deserted his post and mission.
There is a good reason for outrage this morning as Obama himself admits the five released could make it back to the battlefield.

As of 2010 Hillary's state dept.removed the taliban from the terrorist organizations list, so technically they are not terrorists?

HAHAHA. Only a loony lib could say something that dumb. Ever hear the lincoln story about the 5-legged mule?

Reagan gave ARMS to the terrorists, did not just negotiate. Oliver North handled the transaction & pocketed over 100 grand.

Yes Ronnie did. He sold arms to our enemy and should have been charged with treason. He wasn't but at least the iran-contra- scandal was a big scandal. We'll see if the bergdahl mess has any staying power. I suspect the obama-press will go into censorship-mode in a few days.

[

Because Obama is a poor excuse for a president and isn't known for making brilliant decisions as the "leader" of our country. Implanted tracking devices are the only way I can see what he did as a good call. So either

1. They have hidden tracking chips and Obama reveals a rare moment of brilliance
Or
2. They don't have hidden tracking chips and Obama makes yet another dumbass call as president.

Tracking chips? HAHAHA. You think the terrorists don't know about that possibility.? That's the first thing they'll be checked for.

shit...these people..

I lived through the Carter years and nobody but nobody thought we'd ever see that level of incompetence again our lifetimes......this is beyond laughable.

Fuck this asshole and his subhuman father.

uranidiot. Carter was a good president. He didn't start any wars or continue wars started by others. He didn't do anything good but at least he didn't make things worse. Our last two presidents have been nightmares.

[

Because Obama is a poor excuse for a president and isn't known for making brilliant decisions as the "leader" of our country. Implanted tracking devices are the only way I can see what he did as a good call. So either

1. They have hidden tracking chips and Obama reveals a rare moment of brilliance
Or
2. They don't have hidden tracking chips and Obama makes yet another dumbass call as president.

Tracking chips? HAHAHA. You think the terrorists don't know about that possibility.? That's the first thing they'll be checked for.

That's why I suggested that if they were to implant them with tracking devices, than to surgically place them somewhere in the body that would present a near certain death if ever they were discovered and attempted to be removed.

One soldier is now coming home to his family and his country. He is coming home to his friends. He is coming home to live.

Isn't that the most important thing?

Was just thinking the same thing. RWs can be real slime.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And if it's true that this guy deserted his post, and other soldiers were killed searching for him ?

Exactly who is the "slime" here ?

Was he tried and found guilty? Should he have just been forgotten about?

One soldier is now coming home to his family and his country. He is coming home to his friends. He is coming home to live.

One soldier reasonable for getting at least 6 others killed because he was a selfish twat. I wonder how happy those families are?

Not if the five top assets they released, help to organize the death of hundreds or thousands of more Americans.. which they are very liekly to do !

Not when the said soldier was a deserter in a time of war, and caused the deaths of much better men who went out looking for him.

Not that folks of your ilk understand what the difference is.

Funny watching the mindless trying to justify the idiot moves by Obama in this thread. Bringing up everything from Isreal to Iran Contra.. well Gee, that makes me feel much better about trading five of the most important assets to our enemy for one low level guy who abandoned his post.

Forum List

Back