America without guns, what would really happen to us....

:lol:
You think the federal government used tanks in Waco.
:lol:
I guess after they taught you how to use the M14 you got sent home, huh? What are these in the photo from the Waco stand-off? Self-propelled roller skates?

Waco.jpg

I guess after they taught you how to use the M14 you got sent home, huh? What are these in the photo from the Waco stand-off? Self-propelled roller skates?

Actually, they are Bradley M2 fighting vehicles and M728 Combat Engineer Vehicles, which are classified as Armored personnel carriers, not tanks.

. But it brings up my point about any fucking loon who thinks he needs an AR-15 to "fights the gummit".

The "Gummit" has vehicles like these and no compunctions about using them, as the cultists at Waco found out.

Did you hear the Branch Davidians broke into two sects? Orthodox and Extra Crispy.

Actually, they are Bradley M2 fighting vehicles and M728 Combat Engineer Vehicles, which are classified as Armored personnel carriers, not tanks.
Maybe, but I was in a few APCs in Vietnam and they weren't half that size and had no turret.
Did you hear the Branch Davidians broke into two sects? Orthodox and Extra Crispy.
I'm trying not to laugh.

that's the point, they are underground. They are underground so they don't catch fire.

You really don't know what the safety measures are, but you'll comment on them anyway? That's pretty stupid.

The thing is, Gas Stations are designed to be very safe so that sort of thing doesn't happen...
The rioters that night were not the sharpest tools in the toolbox. They most likely didn't know that and were trying to cause as much damage as possible. Apparently, putting out their fire is a capital offense.

That was nearly 100 years ago.

Next year, we will have 30,000 gun deaths (10K murders, 20K suicides). Zero folks being herded into rail cars.

Next year, the UK will have less than 100 gun deaths. Zero folks being herded into rail cars.

These are facts and they are not in dispute.
Where is it more likely that people will be herded into rail cars?

So if/when your blob starts sending his thugs to round up anyone with brown skin...they should start shooting...right?
Boy, am I glad we've never had a blob in the White House, that would be bad. They make bad sci-fi movies about them.

If an American authority figure starts rounding up people who have done nothing illegal with the express purpose of eliminating them, who should they call when there are no legal guns available to protect themselves?

Peta?
The DNC?
The police force? Of course, they'd have to get lucky and contact the few that were not already standing in their doorway, grabbing their children and tossing them into the waiting trucks.
The military, that's already under the control of the authority figure?
Every leftwing celebrity that piously and self-righteously opined that guns are evil and must be banned, yet surrounded themselves with armed security?

Who exactly will be their help when you've denied them the means to protect themselves?

The anti-gun extremists lie, and say they think this country would be safer without guns......one only needs to look at history to know what the left means by safer....

15-20 million citizens murdered in Europe by leftists

25 million murdered by leftists in Russia

70 million murdered by leftists in China

3 million murdered by leftists in Cambodia

3 million murdered by the government of Japan, leftists

Millions more around the world, murdered by their governments.....when they had no means to stop it...

That is why the left wants our guns hear.

Doubt it? Look at how they are happily cheering on the murder of Jews in Israel....you don't think they mean what they say?

As we keep telling you.......when the left tells you what they want to do....they mean it.

Decolonize the country? They mean murder people.

From the river to the sea? They mean murder people...

American gun control groups are dedicated to making that group as small as humanly possible–they say they don’t want gun bans, and if they’re honest about that, then this is what they mean–and they have ideas about what the United States would look like if we suddenly did away with the Second Amendment.

Over at The Federalist, writer Aaron Decorte argues that it won’t be what they’d like to believe.

We would be at the mercy of American hating democrats .

Boy, am I glad we've never had a blob in the White House, that would be bad. They make bad sci-fi movies about them.

If an American authority figure starts rounding up people who have done nothing illegal with the express purpose of eliminating them, who should they call when there are no legal guns available to protect themselves?
So the Japanese should have just started shooting folks when we put them into internment. Hmmm...I wonder what that would have done to the Japanese who fought bravely for the nation in uniform?
Peta?
The DNC?
The police force? Of course, they'd have to get lucky and contact the few that were not already standing in their doorway, grabbing their children and tossing them into the waiting trucks.
The military, that's already under the control of the authority figure?
Every leftwing celebrity that piously and self-righteously opined that guns are evil and must be banned, yet surrounded themselves with armed security?

Who exactly will be their help when you've denied them the means to protect themselves?
Well, if you happen to have a democrat as your US Senator or your House rep, you can contact them when the blob’s shock troops come to your neighborhood and you have brown skin. If your senators or house members are republicans, they are probably the ones who will be there applauding the folks putting you onto the train....not because they think it is right; but because politically they can’t say it’s wrong.

Forum List

Back