America you royally fucked up

And we are right back to square one. The appalling arrogance of the ignorant progressive. All of society is wrong, they are right. :eusa_doh:
Yep.
So you admit you are arrogant and thus ignorant? Arrogant people are almost always the most ignorant in the room because their egos get in the way of the humility required for learning and growing.
It really isn't difficult to figure out how fucking retarded of an idea it is to make Trump president.

The election is over. We won. You lost. Now get in the back and shut the fuck up.
Oh trust me in 6 months time this "we won" high of yours will wear off and you'll realize how stupid you were in making him president.

Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course

Sure, and voters really like you calling them stupid.

Well, no wonder you guys lost. No wonder the Republican party dominates almost all state legislatures and governorships in the country. No wonder why Trump got elected.

All due to your arrogance and dismissal of people with the guts to vote for someone you don't like.
No, Americans are just stupid. It's not like you can even explain WHY republicans should be in charge.

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

wpid-47311-annoyed-picard-well-fuck-you-t-gdws.jpeg

Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course

Well, no wonder you guys lost. No wonder the Republican party dominates almost all state legislatures and governorships in the country. No wonder why Trump got elected.

All due to your arrogance and dismissal of people with the guts to vote for someone you don't like.
No, Americans are just stupid. It's not like you can even explain WHY republicans should be in charge.

We've been explaining it to you for 8 years, moron.

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
America did the right thing, douche bag. Now eat it!

womanlaugh-07-1452168813.jpg
Christ. It's not like you can point to a specific policy of Trump's that will better this nation. That's how stupid you are.

Sure I can. Cancelling the TPP is one. Building the wall is another. Cutting corporate taxes is a third.

He's not listening. THey say that shit, ignore what is said, and then just say more shit.

Oooh, how very mature.

Well, I'm currently talking to one reason why Democrats shouldn't be in charge.
So your ONLY justification for repubs being in charge is so dems won't be? That's just pathetic. It sounds like to me you know they're useless.

Still in meltdown mode eh? Well we are not a one party state much as that frustrates you.

Why should we elect republicans? Answer that question without deflecting to bitching about democrats.

So your ONLY justification for repubs being in charge is so dems won't be?

This general contempt you and your liberal friends have for people like me is one VERY GOOD reason why you guys shouldn't be in charge.

That's just pathetic. It sounds like to me you know they're useless.

Well no, it's just that you are. Your contempt, your hatred, your whining and complaining... all useless.

Doesn't this board have a minimum age requirement?

Why should we elect republicans? Answer that question without deflecting to bitching about democrats.

If you haven't heard anything that was said over the last year of the campaign, why should I pretend that you will hear anything I say now?

This general contempt you and your liberal friends have for people like me is one VERY GOOD reason why you guys shouldn't be in charge.

Well no, it's just that you are. Your contempt, your hatred, your whining and complaining... all useless.

So in other words I'm right. You can't actually justify electing republicans.

LOL and Matthew agrees that Americans are stupid.

Hey Matthew ratings have consequences. Explain yourself.

If you haven't heard anything that was said over the last year of the campaign, why should I pretend that you will hear anything I say now?
You don't have an answer. Just admit it.

What we really needed was another community organizer, or a old rumpled marxist like bernie....

For the people comrades !!!!!

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such an utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled and marginalized because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.

Last edited:

You don't have an answer. Just admit it.

You want an answer? Search my posts for the last solid year.

I've been talking about nothing else.

But you have no interest in that.

Your plan is transparent.

YOu make a stupid moronic claim.

Hope the reasonable, civil, old style republicans are stupid enough to respond to you as though you are not a vile propagandist.

Then airily dismiss anything they say and repeat your moronic initial claim. While peppering your posts with bile and partisan spin.

Lets just skip to the end.

462.jpg

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.
That's an incredibly stupid reason to vote republican.

Forum List

Back