America you royally fucked up

No, Americans are just stupid. It's not like you can even explain WHY republicans should be in charge.

We've been explaining it to you for 8 years, moron.
Why should we elect republicans? Answer that question without deflecting to bitching about democrats.

If you haven't heard anything that was said over the last year of the campaign, why should I pretend that you will hear anything I say now?
You don't have an answer. Just admit it.

You want an answer? Search my posts for the last solid year.

I've been talking about nothing else.

But you have no interest in that.

Your plan is transparent.

YOu make a stupid moronic claim.

Hope the reasonable, civil, old style republicans are stupid enough to respond to you as though you are not a vile propagandist.

Then airily dismiss anything they say and repeat your moronic initial claim. While peppering your posts with bile and partisan spin.

Lets just skip to the end.

462.jpg
lol it's such a simple question and you can't answer it.

So your ONLY justification for repubs being in charge is so dems won't be?

This general contempt you and your liberal friends have for people like me is one VERY GOOD reason why you guys shouldn't be in charge.

That's just pathetic. It sounds like to me you know they're useless.

Well no, it's just that you are. Your contempt, your hatred, your whining and complaining... all useless.

Doesn't this board have a minimum age requirement?
So in other words I'm right. You can't actually justify electing republicans.

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.
That's an incredibly stupid reason to vote republican.

Dude. Shut your damn mouth.

I have never in my life demanded a Democrat to justify why he votes for Democrats. And for that reason I won't justify why I vote for Republicans.

I vote how I please, for whatever reasons I deem are sufficient.

This general contempt you and your liberal friends have for people like me is one VERY GOOD reason why you guys shouldn't be in charge.

Well no, it's just that you are. Your contempt, your hatred, your whining and complaining... all useless.

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.

Everyone here knows that you would say some variant of that NO MATTER WHAT his response would have, or even could have been.

You are lying.

I have never in my life demanded a Democrat to justify why he votes for Democrats.
The difference is that I could easily answer that question.

I have never in my life demanded a Democrat to justify why he votes for Democrats.

By all means. Answer it.

Everyone here knows that you would say some variant of that NO MATTER WHAT his response would have, or even could have been.

You are lying.
I need an anwser that includes policy examples. That's all it takes

Why should we elect republicans? Answer that question without deflecting to bitching about democrats.

If you haven't heard anything that was said over the last year of the campaign, why should I pretend that you will hear anything I say now?

Hope the reasonable, civil, old style republicans are stupid enough to respond to you as though you are not a vile propagandist.

Then airily dismiss anything they say and repeat your moronic initial claim. While peppering your posts with bile and partisan spin.

462.jpg

It is not a question. It is a propaganda ploy and you are an asshole.

e81ece2276d7faf79e44cc0562e7e374e15dd01418efa3838a2b24a05cc1a86a.jpg

You are lying.

Did it ever occur to you that policy isn't the only thing that motivates us to vote for Republicans?

And we are right back to square one. The appalling arrogance of the ignorant progressive. All of society is wrong, they are right. :eusa_doh:
Yep.
So you admit you are arrogant and thus ignorant? Arrogant people are almost always the most ignorant in the room because their egos get in the way of the humility required for learning and growing.
It really isn't difficult to figure out how fucking retarded of an idea it is to make Trump president.

Really? cause despite not supporting him it wasn't nearly as stupid as electing Hillary would have been.

You are lying.

4362678.jpg

Hey, isn't it sooo cool that Trump won?

Have you watched the youtube collections of the lefties melting down?

Their tears taste like joy.

462.jpg

large.jpg

Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course

Sure, and voters really like you calling them stupid.

Well, no wonder you guys lost. No wonder the Republican party dominates almost all state legislatures and governorships in the country. No wonder why Trump got elected.

All due to your arrogance and dismissal of people with the guts to vote for someone you don't like.
No, Americans are just stupid. It's not like you can even explain WHY republicans should be in charge.

Policies that don't screw people over and a love for this nation.

Its hard to love others when you think they are stupid for not electing one of the most corrupt politicians in american history

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By all means. Answer it.

I'm waiting.

By all means. Answer it.
Tax cuts for the middle class
Raising the minimum wage
Fixing our crumbling infrastructure
Addressing climate change
Expanding eligibility for OT pay
Making healthcare affordable
Consumer protection regulations
Keeping the enviornment clean
Providing financial assistance and child care to poor single mothers

Shall I go on?

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
You are a crybaby.

By all means. Answer it.
Tax cuts for the middle class
Raising the minimum wage
Fixing our crumbling infrastructure
Addressing climate change
Expanding eligibility for OT pay
Making healthcare affordable
Consumer protection regulations
Keeping the enviornment clean
Providing financial assistance and child care to poor single mothers

Shall I go on?

You voted for talking points?

A majority of the nation clearly can e Republicans wowon.

But maybe you're one of those stupid people you hate that can't figure it out despite being told multiple times

Forum List

Back