America you royally fucked up

That's an incredibly stupid reason to vote republican.

Dude. Shut your damn mouth.

I have never in my life demanded a Democrat to justify why he votes for Democrats.
The difference is that I could easily answer that question.

By all means. Answer it.
Tax cuts for the middle class
Raising the minimum wage
Fixing our crumbling infrastructure
Addressing climate change
Expanding eligibility for OT pay
Making healthcare affordable
Consumer protection regulations
Keeping the enviornment clean
Providing financial assistance and child care to poor single mothers

Shall I go on?

You voted for talking points?
Those are actual policies pushed by democrats. That's what seperate the two parties. Voting republican is a complete joke.

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
America did the right thing, douche bag. Now eat it!

womanlaugh-07-1452168813.jpg
Christ. It's not like you can point to a specific policy of Trump's that will better this nation. That's how stupid you are.
HA ha. Your just pissed off because all along you were under the impression that the fix was in. You have been bran bashed into believing that for liberals, political office is a birthright.
In fact Obama and Clinton both made references to this .
Obama said, "this race should not even be close"
Clinton said "why am I not leading by 50%"....
So here's your chance to show you can for once become a real American and come on in for the big win. This administration's goal is to ensure prosperity for ALL Americans. No one who wants to be a part of the future will be excluded.

Dude. Shut your damn mouth.

I have never in my life demanded a Democrat to justify why he votes for Democrats.
The difference is that I could easily answer that question.

By all means. Answer it.
Tax cuts for the middle class
Raising the minimum wage
Fixing our crumbling infrastructure
Addressing climate change
Expanding eligibility for OT pay
Making healthcare affordable
Consumer protection regulations
Keeping the enviornment clean
Providing financial assistance and child care to poor single mothers

Shall I go on?

You voted for talking points?
Those are actual policies pushed by democrats. That's what seperate the two parties. Voting republican is a complete joke.

LiberalsMotivator%5B1%5D.jpg

This general contempt you and your liberal friends have for people like me is one VERY GOOD reason why you guys shouldn't be in charge.

Well no, it's just that you are. Your contempt, your hatred, your whining and complaining... all useless.

Doesn't this board have a minimum age requirement?
So in other words I'm right. You can't actually justify electing republicans.

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.

Everyone here knows that you would say some variant of that NO MATTER WHAT his response would have, or even could have been.

You are lying.
I need an anwser that includes policy examples. That's all it takes

If you needed that you would have stopped asking that same question the first hundred times you've asked it on this board instead of pretending no one can answer it

Do you realize how royally you fucked up by posting a thread like this? Your attitude in this thread is the perfect example of why people chose to vote for Republicans this year. YOU are the reason why Trump is president.

The sooner you realize that, the better.

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.

Everyone here knows that you would say some variant of that NO MATTER WHAT his response would have, or even could have been.

You are lying.

If you needed that you would have stopped asking that same question the first hundred times you've asked it on this board instead of pretending no one can answer it
Um still haven't gotten an answer on that.

Do you realize how royally you fucked up by posting a thread like this? Your attitude in this thread is the perfect example of why people chose to vote for Republicans this year. YOU are the reason why Trump is president.

None of that makes any sense.

You are lying.

It would take SECONDS to find threads where republicans are discussing their reasons.

None of that makes any sense.

Not to you. YOu can't see anything that you don't want to see.

Amazing that it's looking like Democrats are going to win the national popular vote, yet lose the electoral college vote.
THat is the system that your side was extolling the virtue when Obama won twice. Obama may have won the popular vote, but his support came from urban counties almost exclusively.
The fact is suburban and rural American voters are disenfranchised by the Electoral College. Fortunately, just enough votes came from the urban and suburban areas to offset the normally virtual lockstep support for democrats.
Not only that, Trump gained many formerly dyed in the wool blue collar( some members of labor unions) votes that over the last 40 years were considered guaranteed democrat votes.
BY virtue of the vote in a few counties in New York, California and Illinois, Clinton took the popular vote. The numbers are skewed by votes from protected heavilt democrat precincts in large urban centers such as NYC . Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco.
Outside of large cities, Clinton had at best marginal support.

You are lying.

It would take SECONDS to find threads where republicans are discussing their reasons.
Wny not just answer it now?

You are lying.

Wny not just answer it now?

Because you are an asshole who will not read it.

2dfd1c49fc8a0e9610e38c65c25bbdb180be231d3264e52b58592d672194ba81.jpg

You are lying.

giphy.gif

This general contempt you and your liberal friends have for people like me is one VERY GOOD reason why you guys shouldn't be in charge.

Well no, it's just that you are. Your contempt, your hatred, your whining and complaining... all useless.

Doesn't this board have a minimum age requirement?

You are lying.
Here are four:

1. Controlling illegal immigration
  2. Cut in corporate taxes
  3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

You fucked up when you picked a corrupt, arrogant criminal to oppose him
I fucking didn't vote for Hillary. I voted for Bernie. Either way, I would still take Hillary over that orange dumpster anyday of the week.
Bernie Sanders wasn't on the ballot. Meaning, either you are full of shit about for whom you voted, or worse yet, you come on here to bitch and moan and did not vote at all.
A reminder. If you don't bother to vote, you lose your right to an opinion.

You are lying.
Here are four:

Controlling illegal immigration
Cut in corporate taxes
Kill the TPP
Repeal Obamacare

He will not respond in any serious or honest manner.

Because he is a liar and an asshole.

Wow....Hitlery Clinton doesn't even have the class and dignity to show up this evening and give a concession speech.

Why should she? Several states are too close to count, and it's looking like the democrats are going to win the national popular vote.
Too close to count? Are you implying that where the vote is close, those states votes cannot be counted?....

:anj_stfu::ahole-1::alcoholic::boobies::boohoo::boohoo::dance::bsflag::gives::gives:
Your penis is still tiny.
Gee..That's clever. Are you like 12 years old?

You are lying.
Here are four:

Controlling illegal immigration
Cut in corporate taxes
Kill the TPP
Repeal Obamacare

He will not respond in any serious or honest manner.

Because he is a liar and an asshole.
I just want to see if he continues to maintain that no one answered his question.

Forum List

Back