America you royally fucked up

So in other words I'm right. You can't actually justify electing republicans.

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.
That's an incredibly stupid reason to vote republican.

Everyone here knows that you would say some variant of that NO MATTER WHAT his response would have, or even could have been.

You are lying.
I need an anwser that includes policy examples. That's all it takes
Here are four:

1. Controlling illegal immigration
  2. Cut in corporate taxes
  3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare
Don't you think it's pathetic two of those policies are just saying "no" to something?

1)Already doing that. Net migration from Mexico is at zero anyway.
2)Oh gee the hundredth time is the charm. If you actually understood the tax code, you would know that the EFFECTIVE tax rate for corporations is 12%. In fact, 2/3 of them don't pay federal taxes at all because of the tax code.
3) And do...what?!
4) Yeah lets take away insurance from 20 million people.

Everyone here knows that you would say some variant of that NO MATTER WHAT his response would have, or even could have been.

You are lying.
Here are four:

Controlling illegal immigration
Cut in corporate taxes
Kill the TPP
Repeal Obamacare

He will not respond in any serious or honest manner.

Because he is a liar and an asshole.
I just want to see if he continues to maintain that no one answered his question.

I will continue to point out that he is a liar and an asshole.

How can you possibly expect me to justify why or how I voted to you? That's none of your business.

But to be truthful, people like you are why we vote for Republicans. You have such utter contempt for other people who vote different ways or express different views. We are tired of being labeled because of what we believe. That is why we voted the way we did.

You are lying.
Here are four:

3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare
Don't you think it's pathetic two of those policies are just saying "no" to something?

Not at all. Undoing Democrat fuckups is a major reason to vote Republican.

Horseshit.

2)Oh gee the hundredth time is the charm. If you actually understood the tax code, you would know that the EFFECTIVE tax rate for corporations is 12%. In fact, 2/3 of them don't pay federal taxes at all because of the tax code.

I don't care what leftwing douche bags claim about the "effective tax rate."

3) And do...what?!

Hillary would have pushed it though. Enough said.

Your idea is to fuck 310 million Americans up the ass for the benefit of 20 million.

No thanks.

You are lying.

If you needed that you would have stopped asking that same question the first hundred times you've asked it on this board instead of pretending no one can answer it
Um still haven't gotten an answer on that.

Because none of the answers seem to be sufficient to you. Will you admit to the rest of the class how obtuse you're being?

You are lying.
Here are four:

3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare

Horseshit.

3) And do...what?!

You idea is to fuck 310 million Americans up the ass for the benefit of 20 million.

No thanks.
[/QUOTE]

Now what him NOT respond seriously or honestly.

You are lying.
Here are four:

3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare

Horseshit.

3) And do...what?!

Your idea is to fuck 310 million Americans up the ass for the benefit of 20 million.

No thanks.
Yawn.

You are lying.
Here are four:

3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare

Horseshit.

3) And do...what?!

No thanks.
Yawn.

You got what you asked for, didn't you?

And why is it always okay to say "yes" to something?
I didn't say that. He just gave 4 policies and two of them aren't actual proactive ideas. They're just obstruction without replacement.
What the hell is a "proactive idea," and when did you ask for one?
So you think it's acceptable for republicans to scream "no!" like toddlers and then not give ideas of their own?

Here are four:

3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare

Horseshit.

3) And do...what?!

No thanks.
Yawn.

Meh. Two of those really don't count. Overall all its a sad excuse to vote R

I didn't say that. He just gave 4 policies and two of them aren't actual proactive ideas. They're just obstruction without replacement.
So you think it's acceptable for republicans to scream "no!" like toddlers and then not give ideas of their own?
Cancelling the TPP is an idea. So is controlling the border. Apparently your belief is that if it doesn't involve some vast new government program, then it's not an idea. I vote Republican precisely to put an end to that kind of bullshit.

Yeah, you're REAL SERIOUS, about getting an answer to your "question"!

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

Here are four:

3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare

Horseshit.

3) And do...what?!

No thanks.
Yawn.

LOL. This isn't a kindergarten playground billy, you don't get to tell anyone what doesn't count.

Here are four:

3. Kill the TPP
  4. Repeal Obamacare

Horseshit.

3) And do...what?!

No thanks.
Yawn.

Who says they don't count? They are the reason Hillary was shown the door.

Forum List

Back