America you royally fucked up

That's an incredibly stupid reason to vote republican.

Everyone here knows that you would say some variant of that NO MATTER WHAT his response would have, or even could have been.

You are lying.
I need an anwser that includes policy examples. That's all it takes
Here are four:

Controlling illegal immigration
Cut in corporate taxes
Kill the TPP
Repeal Obamacare

He will not respond in any serious or honest manner.

Because he is a liar and an asshole.
I just want to see if he continues to maintain that no one answered his question.
Bill loser is part of that faction who thinks everyone is supposed to win all the time. And all should be sheltered from any disappointment.

Don't you think it's pathetic two of those policies are just saying "no" to something?

Not at all. Undoing Democrat fuckups is a major reason to vote Republican.

1)Already doing that. Net migration from Mexico is at zero anyway.

Horseshit.

2)Oh gee the hundredth time is the charm. If you actually understood the tax code, you would know that the EFFECTIVE tax rate for corporations is 12%. In fact, 2/3 of them don't pay federal taxes at all because of the tax code.

I don't care what leftwing douche bags claim about the "effective tax rate."

3) And do...what?!

Hillary would have pushed it though. Enough said.

4) Yeah lets take away insurance from 20 million people.

Your idea is to fuck 310 million Americans up the ass for the benefit of 20 million.

No thanks.
Yawn.

You got what you asked for, didn't you?
Meh. Two of those really don't count. Overall all its a sad excuse to vote R

LOL. This isn't a kindergarten playground billy, you don't get to tell anyone what doesn't count.
Oh gee you fooled me!

Don't you think it's pathetic two of those policies are just saying "no" to something?

Horseshit.

2)Oh gee the hundredth time is the charm. If you actually understood the tax code, you would know that the EFFECTIVE tax rate for corporations is 12%. In fact, 2/3 of them don't pay federal taxes at all because of the tax code.

3) And do...what?!

Your idea is to fuck 310 million Americans up the ass for the benefit of 20 million.

No thanks.
Yawn.

Who says they don't count? They are the reason Hillary was shown the door.
Because republcans don't come up with their own ideas besides more dick sucking for corporations. They don't give a shit about you or anyone else not in the 1%.

Typical arrogant progressive. Too arrogant to accept that it's them that could be wrong. Nope. It's all of society that is wrong! Progressives like Billy000 here are so unhinged, there is nothing powerful enough to clue them in. They just forge ahead blind and ignorant.
You'll know I'm right in 6 months time.
Like you were "right" about Hillary Clinton becoming president? :lmao:
Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course, she still won the popular vote. You know, the most democratic way of winning.
And you do not seem to see how idiotic it is for you to walk around calling half the nation stupid.

Right here is the reason that Trump won in the first place, you and many like you cannot even conceive of a reality where intelligent people do not automatically agree with your closed mind.

And yet when exactly this was said earlier billy responded that it made no sense
Because he truly cannot see the reality that there are those that do not agree with him that are not stupid. It is really sad.

Horseshit.

3) And do...what?!

No thanks.
Yawn.

LOL. This isn't a kindergarten playground billy, you don't get to tell anyone what doesn't count.

Billy, you don't seem to understand that the post you just thanked was a direct rebuke. Of you. You are a small, dismissive prick who thinks anyone who doesn't vote Democratic are stupid. You lack clear reading comprehension skills.

I'm glad you have some sort defense mechanism to keep you from accepting the truth of how awful an idea it was to elect Trump even if it is childish.

I'm sure telling people how childish they were for voting for Trump is a great defense for someone who can't accept that Trump was in fact elected, all because of people like you talking down to them because of their views or choices.

Deep down you know it to be true.

No. It's something you want to be true. But it isn't.
Oh I am well aware he was elected. I just have the emotional maturity to recognize how awful that fact is.
You have displayed plenty of proof in this thread that you are anything but emotionally mature.

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
Typical arrogant progressive. Too arrogant to accept that it's them that could be wrong. Nope. It's all of society that is wrong! Progressives like Billy000 here are so unhinged, there is nothing powerful enough to clue them in. They just forge ahead blind and ignorant.
Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course, she still won the popular vote. You know, the most democratic way of winning.
And you do not seem to see how idiotic it is for you to walk around calling half the nation stupid.

Right here is the reason that Trump won in the first place, you and many like you cannot even conceive of a reality where intelligent people do not automatically agree with your closed mind.
So you actually think anyone that voted for Trump is intelligent? That's just insane. Look, you can hate Hillary all you want. I don't give a shit. I don't like her or the current leadership in the DNC but I still know ANYONE is a better choice than Trump.

Horseshit.

No thanks.
Yawn.

Oh gee you fooled me!

Well, that wouldn't be very hard to do.

Horseshit.

No thanks.
Yawn.

Because republcans don't come up with their own ideas besides more dick sucking for corporations. They don't give a shit about you or anyone else not in the 1%.
Which is why they control 2/3rds of the governorships and legislatures, Congress, and now the presidency?

When are you silly safety pins going to realize it's YOUR party that's out of touch?

Which is why they control 2/3rds of the governorships and legislatures, Congress, and now the presidency?

When are you silly safety pins going to realize it's YOUR party that's out of touch?
Which brings me to my other point I said earlier, Americans are really stupid people.

Which brings me to my other point I said earlier, Americans are really stupid people.
2d737b006b427e0f966760641adc383a.gif

Horseshit.

No thanks.
Yawn.

What difference does it make who comes up with the ideas? All that matters is whether they are stupid or smart ideas. Democrat ideas are stupid and need to be stopped.

So you actually think anyone that voted for Trump is intelligent? That's just insane. Look, you can hate Hillary all you want. I don't give a shit. I don't like her or the current leadership in the DNC but I still know ANYONE is a better choice than Trump.

Only the insane and the brain damaged voted for Hillary.

Yes, I can acknoledge that intelligent people make decisions that I do not always agree with or hold positions that I also do not agree with.

Typically, most people understand this after they have become adults. I expect a young teenager to think everyone else is an idiot. I expect adults to have realized they do not know everything.

in 2008 America elected a perceived superior intellectual fraud for president, a non productive back bench clown with little if any experience other then campaigning, taking credit for others work, and community organization. A con artist and fraud as pointed by Bill Clinton during the 2008 primaries, yet you say Americans after 8 years of the con fucked up by electing Trump?

Yes, I can acknoledge that intelligent people make decisions that I do not always agree with or hold positions that I also do not agree with.

Typically, most people understand this after they have become adults. I expect a young teenager to think everyone else is an idiot. I expect adults to have realized they do not know everything.
This isn't about people agreeing with me. This is about making a mistake as stupid as voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back