America you royally fucked up

This isn't about people agreeing with me. This is about making a mistake as stupid as voting for Trump.

When you say they made a stupid mistake, that is you disagreeing with them.

Egads you are clueless.
Common sense is common sense. I like Bernie Sanders. I don't care that you don't. I do care you were stupid enough to vote for Trump though.

Like you were "right" about Hillary Clinton becoming president? :lmao:
Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course, she still won the popular vote. You know, the most democratic way of winning.
And you do not seem to see how idiotic it is for you to walk around calling half the nation stupid.

Right here is the reason that Trump won in the first place, you and many like you cannot even conceive of a reality where intelligent people do not automatically agree with your closed mind.
So you actually think anyone that voted for Trump is intelligent? That's just insane. Look, you can hate Hillary all you want. I don't give a shit. I don't like her or the current leadership in the DNC but I still know ANYONE is a better choice than Trump.
Yes, I can acknoledge that intelligent people make decisions that I do not always agree with or hold positions that I also do not agree with.

Typically, most people understand this after they have become adults. I expect a young teenager to think everyone else is an idiot. I expect adults to have realized they do not know everything.
This isn't about people agreeing with me. This is about making a mistake as stupid as voting for Trump.
Keep pouting. It's endlessly entertaining.

For us, that is.

Horseshit.

I don't care what leftwing douche bags claim about the "effective tax rate."

Hillary would have pushed it though. Enough said.

Your idea is to fuck 310 million Americans up the ass for the benefit of 20 million.

No thanks.
Yawn.

You got what you asked for, didn't you?
Meh. Two of those really don't count. Overall all its a sad excuse to vote R

Who says they don't count? They are the reason Hillary was shown the door.
Because republcans don't come up with their own ideas besides more dick sucking for corporations. They don't give a shit about you or anyone else not in the 1%.

Sure. It's the Republicans doing that.

Egads you are clueless.
Common sense is common sense. I like Bernie Sanders. I don't care that you don't. I do care you were stupid enough to vote for Trump though.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between "common sense" and your personal opinion, is you having a completely closed mind.

It is not reflection on US Trump supporters.

That is a demonstration of YOUR INTELLECTUAL LIMITATIONS.

You got what you asked for, didn't you?
Meh. Two of those really don't count. Overall all its a sad excuse to vote R

Who says they don't count? They are the reason Hillary was shown the door.
Because republcans don't come up with their own ideas besides more dick sucking for corporations. They don't give a shit about you or anyone else not in the 1%.
Which is why they control 2/3rds of the governorships and legislatures, Congress, and now the presidency?

When are you silly safety pins going to realize it's YOUR party that's out of touch?
Which brings me to my other point I said earlier, Americans are really stupid people.

Yeah I can't figure put why those Americans won't vote for someone who thinks they are stupid if they disagree with them, said absolutely no intelligent person whatsoever

Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course, she still won the popular vote. You know, the most democratic way of winning.
And you do not seem to see how idiotic it is for you to walk around calling half the nation stupid.

Right here is the reason that Trump won in the first place, you and many like you cannot even conceive of a reality where intelligent people do not automatically agree with your closed mind.
So you actually think anyone that voted for Trump is intelligent? That's just insane. Look, you can hate Hillary all you want. I don't give a shit. I don't like her or the current leadership in the DNC but I still know ANYONE is a better choice than Trump.
Yes, I can acknoledge that intelligent people make decisions that I do not always agree with or hold positions that I also do not agree with.

Typically, most people understand this after they have become adults. I expect a young teenager to think everyone else is an idiot. I expect adults to have realized they do not know everything.
Keep pouting. It's endlessly entertaining.

For us, that is.
If my pouting makes you forget how stupid you were for voting for Trump, then I envy your simple mind. I wish I had a childish defense mechanism to turn to.

You'll know I'm right in 6 months time.
Like you were "right" about Hillary Clinton becoming president? :lmao:

True wisdom is found in knowing that you know nothing.

Egads you are clueless.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between "common sense" and your personal opinion, is you having a completely closed mind.

It is not reflection on US Trump supporters.

That is a demonstration of YOUR INTELLECTUAL LIMITATIONS.
In months time, you'll realize I'm right.

In months time, you'll realize I'm right.
You've already been proven wrong. The markets are up on the news of Trump's election alone and already Russia and Syria are making statements about a new era of peace. The dude hasn't even been sworn in yet and he's already accomplished more than Barack Obama did in 8 years. :lol:

Forum List

Back