America you royally fucked up

This isn't about people agreeing with me. This is about making a mistake as stupid as voting for Trump.

When you say they made a stupid mistake, that is you disagreeing with them.

Egads you are clueless.
Common sense is common sense. I like Bernie Sanders. I don't care that you don't. I do care you were stupid enough to vote for Trump though.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between "common sense" and your personal opinion, is you having a completely closed mind.

It is not reflection on US Trump supporters.

That is a demonstration of YOUR INTELLECTUAL LIMITATIONS.
In months time, you'll realize I'm right.

And in little more than 2 hours time, you made us all realize just how much of a snob you are.

You've been a wreck ever since.

You said in at least four or five different ways how stupid Americans were for voting for Republicans.

I hope he fails.
I don't hope he fails. It's just a matter of high probability that he will.
You've already been proven wrong. The markets are up on the news of Trump's election alone and already Russia and Syria are making statements about a new era of peace. The dude hasn't even been sworn in yet and he's already accomplished more than Barack Obama did in 8 years. :lol:
Are you kidding me? The markets simply rebounded after they fell on the news of his election. God you people are stupid.

This isn't about people agreeing with me. This is about making a mistake as stupid as voting for Trump.

Egads you are clueless.
Common sense is common sense. I like Bernie Sanders. I don't care that you don't. I do care you were stupid enough to vote for Trump though.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between "common sense" and your personal opinion, is you having a completely closed mind.

And in little more than 2 hours time, you made us all realize just how much of a snob you are.
I'm not being a snob for pointing out the obvious. The world is either laughing at us or are in fear because an orangutan has control over nuclear weapons.

Because republcans don't come up with their own ideas...
Really? Who comes up with the ideas for them then? The idea fairy? :lmao:

Want to hear something really funny? Do you realize that in over 100 years of existence, the Dumbocrats have come up with only one idea. Seriously. Just one. Their "solution" to every problem is this: have government control it. That's it. That's their entire list of "ideas". You can't name a single progressive idea that didn't declare that the solution was to have government control it. Go ahead - try. I'll wait.

Egads you are clueless.

I made a point about you being closed minded.

You responded by ignoring what I said, and simply reaffirming your previous post.

The irony is that your airy dismissal of my point, which behavior I completely predicted earlier, btw,

completely validates my point that you have a closed mind.

And despite me rubbing your face in it AGAIN, you will still be unwilling or unable to respond to this point, which challenges your preconceived notions, that were not shaken even by your entire worldview being smashed not a week ago.

I knew everything there was to know about you, your first post, and all you have done since then is prove me right, again and again,

and you are so blind that you can't see it,

and if on some level you feel it, you can't admit it even inside your own head.

Hell, you can't even consider it as a hypothetical.

I hope he fails.
You've already been proven wrong. The markets are up on the news of Trump's election alone and already Russia and Syria are making statements about a new era of peace. The dude hasn't even been sworn in yet and he's already accomplished more than Barack Obama did in 8 years. :lol:
Are you kidding me? The markets simply rebounded after they fell on the news of his election. God you people are stupid.
Dumb ass...last week it ended on a 5 year high. So unless he was elected 5 years ago, you look astoundingly stupid right now. :lol:

Dow closes at record high for fourth straight session

Egads you are clueless.

I'm not being a snob for pointing out the obvious. The world is either laughing at us or are in fear because an orangutan has control over nuclear weapons.

The world is dominated by the same paradigm that prevented you from believing that Trump had a chance.

And still has you in it's grip.

Because republcans don't come up with their own ideas...
Really? Who comes up with the ideas for them then? The idea fairy? :lmao:

Want to hear something really funny? Do you realize that in over 100 years of existence, the Dumbocrats have come up with only one idea. Seriously. Just one. Their "solution" to every problem is this: have government control it. That's it. That's their entire list of "ideas". You can't name a single progressive idea that didn't declare that the solution was to have government control it. Go ahead - try. I'll wait.
You are such a moron. Government is the reason any officials are elected. Seriously why do you even vote republcan if you believe something that stupid?

I hope he fails.
Dumb ass...last week it ended on a 5 year high. So unless he was elected 5 years ago, you look astoundingly stupid right now. :lol:

Oh you mean business as usual for Obama's adminstration? Got it.

I hope he fails.

Obama brought it from 6,000 to 18,000.

Let's hear you thank him.

Egads you are clueless.

This is you right now.

j5gqFw8.gif

I hope he fails.
Of course you do. You've been hoping the U.S. fails since you were old enough to hold a job but refused to do so.
You're such a dumbass.

Yeah....uh....here's the thing snowflake: Limbaugh hoped that Obama would fail because he was a marxist that hated the United States and the Constitution. You hope Trump will fail because you're an uninformed partisan hack. Big difference.

Also, you bash Rush Limbaugh day and night. So why would you want to be like him?

I hope he fails.

Okay, will you thank Trump for this?

Dow posts best week since 2011 after Donald Trump election win

I hope he fails.
Of course you do. You've been hoping the U.S. fails since you were old enough to hold a job but refused to do so.
You're such a dumbass.

Yeah....uh....here's the thing snowflake: Limbaugh hoped that Obama would fail because he was a marxist that hated the United States and the Constitution. You hope Trump will fail because you're an uninformed partisan hack. Big difference.

Also, you bash Rush Limbaugh day and night. So why would you want to be like him?

^^^ Fag.

Obama brought it from 6,000 to 18,000. Let's hear you thank him.
Obama's legacy....
  • Record number of people on food stamps
  • Record number of people out of the labor force
  • Record level of national debt
  • Additional 3.7 million women pushed into poverty during his administration
  • Only president in U.S. history to not have at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth
You can "thank" him for that since you want the U.S. to fail. I won't.

I hope he fails.

Okay, will you thank Trump for this?

Dow posts best week since 2011 after Donald Trump election win
Hmm who was president in 2011 again?

Forum List

Back