America you royally fucked up

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
Typical arrogant progressive. Too arrogant to accept that it's them that could be wrong. Nope. It's all of society that is wrong! Progressives like Billy000 here are so unhinged, there is nothing powerful enough to clue them in. They just forge ahead blind and ignorant.
You'll know I'm right in 6 months time.
Like you were "right" about Hillary Clinton becoming president? :lmao:
Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course, she still won the popular vote. You know, the most democratic way of winning.
And we are right back to square one. The appalling arrogance of the ignorant progressive. All of society is wrong, they are right. :eusa_doh:

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
Typical arrogant progressive. Too arrogant to accept that it's them that could be wrong. Nope. It's all of society that is wrong! Progressives like Billy000 here are so unhinged, there is nothing powerful enough to clue them in. They just forge ahead blind and ignorant.
Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course, she still won the popular vote. You know, the most democratic way of winning.
And we are right back to square one. The appalling arrogance of the ignorant progressive. All of society is wrong, they are right. :eusa_doh:
Yep.

As Micheal Moore predicted before the election, this is the biggest f..k you to the establishment ever told.

Will Trump solve the problems of America, maybe. Would Hillary been more of the same, probably.

Trump maybe the last protest vote that the working man ever is able to achieve. But now that I see the brilliance of the Electoral College i do have hope for the future.

I'm glad you have some sort defense mechanism to keep you from accepting the truth of how awful an idea it was to elect Trump even if it is childish.

I'm sure telling people how childish they were for voting for Trump is a great defense for someone who can't accept that Trump was in fact elected, all because of people like you talking down to them because of their views or choices.

Deep down you know it to be true.

No. It's something you want to be true. But it isn't.

Yep.

He called you an ignorant progressive and you agreed.

:eusa_doh:

You mean it's the way of losing in this Republic.

Oh gee how convenient for you to take that position.

Yep.
So you admit you are arrogant and thus ignorant? Arrogant people are almost always the most ignorant in the room because their egos get in the way of the humility required for learning and growing.
It really isn't difficult to figure out how fucking retarded of an idea it is to make Trump president.

Oh gee how convenient for you to take that position.

Admitting the truth is always far more convenient than lying.

Yep.
So you admit you are arrogant and thus ignorant? Arrogant people are almost always the most ignorant in the room because their egos get in the way of the humility required for learning and growing.
It really isn't difficult to figure out how fucking retarded of an idea it is to make Trump president.

The election is over. We won. You lost. Now get in the back and shut the fuck up.

All you need read to determine the true value of the OP is what's bolded:

I'm glad you have some sort defense mechanism to keep you from accepting the truth of how awful an idea it was to elect Trump even if it is childish.

I'm sure telling people how childish they were for voting for Trump is a great defense for someone who can't accept that Trump was in fact elected, all because of people like you talking down to them because of their views or choices.

Oh I am well aware he was elected. I just have the emotional maturity to recognize how awful that fact is.

All you need read to determine the true value of the OP is what's bolded:

The election is over. We won. You lost. Now get in the back and shut the fuck up.

Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course

Sure, and voters really like you calling them stupid.

Well, no wonder you guys lost. No wonder the Republican party dominates almost all state legislatures and governorships in the country. No wonder why Trump got elected.

All due to your arrogance and dismissal of people with the guts to vote for someone you don't like.

Oh I am well aware he was elected. I just have the emotional maturity to recognize how awful that fact is.

Shut up and pay your taxes boy.

Forum List

Back