America you royally fucked up

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

And this display of attitude and disdain is exactly why Trump has the most Electoral Votes.

You idiots are your own worst enemies.

Yeah the right may have won but that doesn't mean they aren't their own worst enemy

The only way Trump won was to pull white non-public union type workers, and their families. These people may bend socially right, but they line up better with old school democratic principles, except for the whole uncontrolled immigration thing.

Yep. Illegal immigration, overtaxed corporations moving to other countries, The war on coal, the war on Christians, the war on jobs. And the division. Well here we are. Here we are.

Heh, if you guys think Trump voters were angry before, just wait until the orange cheeto fails to deliver on his impossible promises.

We want immigration controlled
Secured borders.
Dismantling ObamaCare
Supreme Court supermajority

That's all we want.
That's why he won.
But you are wrong. so, so, wrong.
Somewhere on some thread (and Im not looking for it) I specifically said I dont even care anymore if Trump screwed up everything, as long as the liberals were pissed off that he won, its all I really need. Revenge for obama.
It was last week I think.

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

No, America made it choice and I will wait to see what will happen... Wishing for failure is childish and I am not going down this road... In fact I am done with the trolling and will tell you I feel better with Trump winning than Hillary Clinton...

One thing for sure the tension between the U.S. and Russia will lower, but Iran and China are on notice...

I am not naive to believe Donald Trump will be some success or get what he want done, but I do believe he is the lesser of the two evils and you might be surprise he is not the raging bastard you hate from the media...

Only time will tell but I will go on the record he will fix infrastructure and might bring new jobs to this country while getting rid of bad trade deals...

Time only will tell...
President Trump will have a REP Senate and Congress with him.
Watch and learn how to be a great President.
Trump will not run for a second term. He will endorse his daughter who will win in a landslide.
The US is looking at up to twenty years of REP Presidents.
She would make one Hot president. Maybe the hottest female leader in the history of the world.

I know you saying that makes you feel like you put me in place, but really i just thank you for the reminder of my options now.
Your "options" are.....

Man up and deal with the loss
See, had Trump lost, you and the rest of the degenerates on here would be complaining about how the election is rigged. Obviously you wouldn't feel that way now. You people have the maturity of 10 year olds. I on the other hand accept the results as legitimate.
I would have done nothing of the sort. Anyone that knows me, be them left or right, knows this.....

So what's you're excuse? Retardation? Impotism? Faggotism? Or just a dumb fucking liberal?
Granny, go easy on him. He's gotta go buy a new suit today because if he's gonna be impotent, he gotta look impotent!
I AM A

G
R
A
N
P
A

look like a granny to you?
evidently you must have some feminine qualities that are confusing the closet gays.
you should just go with it and show your solidarity with the crossdressers, you could be on michelle obamas team or something.

Your "options" are.....

Man up and deal with the loss
See, had Trump lost, you and the rest of the degenerates on here would be complaining about how the election is rigged. Obviously you wouldn't feel that way now. You people have the maturity of 10 year olds. I on the other hand accept the results as legitimate.
I would have done nothing of the sort. Anyone that knows me, be them left or right, knows this.....

So what's you're excuse? Retardation? Impotism? Faggotism? Or just a dumb fucking liberal?
Granny, go easy on him. He's gotta go buy a new suit today because if he's gonna be impotent, he gotta look impotent!
I AM A

G
R
A
N
P
A

evidently you must have some feminine qualities that are confusing the closet gays.
you should just go with it and show your solidarity with the crossdressers, you could be on michelle obamas team or something.
What, and take your place?

This is what you get when a loony minority openly declares war on the average Joe by claiming they're uneducated, rednecks, bitter clingers, religious nuts, etc.

Oh look, a temper tantrum!

I AM A

G
R
A
N
P
A

What, and take your place?
As I get older it becomes harder to hide the fact that Im a guy. I will be needing a replacement soon, my moobs are beginning to sag down to the floor.

Go to Canada -- or Cuba

16 years ago the US elected Bush. "Ah, what could go wrong, so what if he's an idiot"

16 years later and with ISIS running around blowing people up, the economy went to hell and back, yeah, what could go wrong.....?

How is Bush responsible for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's foreign policy?

I'm not talking about Obama's foreign policy. Hillary won't have a foreign policy.

Typical arrogant progressive. Too arrogant to accept that it's them that could be wrong. Nope. It's all of society that is wrong! Progressives like Billy000 here are so unhinged, there is nothing powerful enough to clue them in. They just forge ahead blind and ignorant.

Typical arrogant progressive. Too arrogant to accept that it's them that could be wrong. Nope. It's all of society that is wrong! Progressives like Billy000 here are so unhinged, there is nothing powerful enough to clue them in. They just forge ahead blind and ignorant.
You'll know I'm right in 6 months time.

America did the right thing, douche bag. Now eat it!

womanlaugh-07-1452168813.jpg
Christ. It's not like you can point to a specific policy of Trump's that will better this nation. That's how stupid you are.
Obviously the entire planet disagrees with you Billy000 - because Trump just merely being elected has caused the markets to skyrocket.

Hitlery would have been more of the same old, tired, failed Dumbocrat policies. The same one's that resulted in Barack Obama setting all kinds of dubious records. Like the highest national debt in U.S. history. The most people on food stamps in U.S. history. The only president to not oversee at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth. The list goes on and on.

The only appropriate response:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

It's was like fucking two ugly whores while drunk and deciding which arm to chew off when you awoke the next morning to leave without waking them...

Like you were "right" about Hillary Clinton becoming president? :lmao:

Like you were "right" about Hillary Clinton becoming president? :lmao:
Yes, I think we all say underestimated the stupidity of American voters, of course, she still won the popular vote. You know, the most democratic way of winning.

The only appropriate response:

View attachment 98793
That's so stupid. You don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

Forum List

Back