America, you’re stupid: Trump’s political triumph makes it official

For almost 8 years one of your own kind has been in the White House. 95% of your own people voted for him twice. I'm curious how blacks can continue to support someone of their own kind that holds the highest office in the land while blacks still live in poverty, graduate high school less, use food stamps on a rate of 1 out of every 3 1/2, have an unemployment rate 2x that of whites, etc.. Please explain. I thought having one of your own at that level would mean better results.
There's one kind, the human one, you racist jerk and dupe. Sorry you don't make the grade.

Not when certain groups are given protected status.

When the government dictates differences, you can't make that argument. No wonder you were a teacher. If you had to actually work you would have starved to death.
What protected status? Ridiculous. And I was a businessman as long as as a teacher (private school, before we have to hear your ridiculous brainwashed views on that), brainwashed bigot. A great example of why minorities have such a hard time in hater dupe America.

The reason many minorities have trouble is that they think something is owed to them. Many blacks, none of which were slaves, think they're owed favorable treatment (i.e. - Affirmative Action) because someone they never met that was a slave happened to be the same color.

Many want to be referred to by a hyphenated term. If you only want to be half an American, don't complain that you don't succeed to the level as those of us that want to be an American.
STHU, bigoted moron. Discrimination is rampant from racist GOPers like you.

I will when you can enforce that demand. You claim to have been a teacher. Did you show your bias when you taught? Did you speak to students that disagreed with you that way?

There's one kind, the human one, you racist jerk and dupe. Sorry you don't make the grade.

When the government dictates differences, you can't make that argument. No wonder you were a teacher. If you had to actually work you would have starved to death.
What protected status? Ridiculous. And I was a businessman as long as as a teacher (private school, before we have to hear your ridiculous brainwashed views on that), brainwashed bigot. A great example of why minorities have such a hard time in hater dupe America.

The reason many minorities have trouble is that they think something is owed to them. Many blacks, none of which were slaves, think they're owed favorable treatment (i.e. - Affirmative Action) because someone they never met that was a slave happened to be the same color.

Many want to be referred to by a hyphenated term. If you only want to be half an American, don't complain that you don't succeed to the level as those of us that want to be an American.

Racism and oppression ended with slavery?

Yup, you're stupid.

Newsflash to Dumb People - AA benefits white women more than any other class of people in America .. including AFRICAN-AMERICANS.

As long as blacks want to use excuses, don't expect any better results.

Newsflash to morons like you. The white in white women has nothing to do with the benefits of AA. The women part has everything to do with it. It's a disingenuous argument to misrepresent that white has anything to do with it.

As long as black want to have the African reference, don't be shocked if they continue to do poorly in society. Instead of blaming it on white people, quit having some damn many bastard children for whites to support.

:0) I don't expect anything from shit like you.

The evolution of this nation will offer better choices .. AND, neither I nor anyone else has to ask some nitwit racist dickhead if we can call ourselves whatever the fuck we want.

Take this with you on your way out the door ..:0)

STUDIES SHOW AFFIRMATIVE ACTION HELPS WHITE WOMEN MORE THAN OTHERS
Studies Show Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others

Yup, you're stupid.

Newsflash to Dumb People - AA benefits white women more than any other class of people in America .. including AFRICAN-AMERICANS.

Newsflash to morons like you. The white in white women has nothing to do with the benefits of AA. The women part has everything to do with it. It's a disingenuous argument to misrepresent that white has anything to do with it.

As long as black want to have the African reference, don't be shocked if they continue to do poorly in society. Instead of blaming it on white people, quit having some damn many bastard children for whites to support.

The evolution of this nation will offer better choices .. AND, neither I nor anyone else has to ask some nitwit racist dickhead if we can call ourselves whatever the fuck we want.

You may not but plenty of your freeloading kind do.

You don't have to ask me what you can call yourself. However, is you only want to be 1/2 and American, I'll treat you that way.

Take this with you on the way out the door. The white part has nothing to do with. The female part has everything to do with. I wouldn't expect a dumbass ****** to realize that.

For almost 8 years one of your own kind has been in the White House. 95% of your own people voted for him twice. I'm curious how blacks can continue to support someone of their own kind that holds the highest office in the land while blacks still live in poverty, graduate high school less, use food stamps on a rate of 1 out of every 3 1/2, have an unemployment rate 2x that of whites, etc.. Please explain. I thought having one of your own at that level would mean better results.

No, I'll say what I want, when I want, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but whine like a little piss ant.

If you'd spend half as much time trying to better yourself as you do whining about how you think those on the right mess things up, you might amount to something one day.

Yup, you're stupid.

You may not but plenty of your freeloading kind do.

You don't have to ask me what you can call yourself. However, is you only want to be 1/2 and American, I'll treat you that way.

Take this with you on the way out the door. The white part has nothing to do with. The female part has everything to do with. I wouldn't expect a dumbass ****** to realize that.

:0) I like talking to stupid motherfuckers like you.

Unbeknownst to you, I don't give a fuck how you "treat me" because there ain't (eb) shit you can do about me .. is there? :0)

You're the dumb ass who brought up AA in your attempt to denigrate blacks .. but when I school your ignorant ass that white women are the biggest beneficiaries of AA .. suddenly race has nothing to do with it. :0) You're fucking moron.

Are you now arguing that war equates to "calculation?" When exactly did we go to war with Libya? I thought the mission was to make sure Gadaffi was murdered, mission accomplished.

Here is her quote: "Libya was, uh, a different kind of, um, calculation. We didn't lose a single person."

So her calculator must be missing the number 4, or she is missing a soul. And you? Well you are just you.
So her calculator must be missing the number 4, or she is missing a soul.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

View attachment 76871

Thanks, I never was sure what was the reason I dislike Mrs. Tuzla Clinton and her sniper story, now I know.

Inventing bizarre tales
One of the easiest signs to spot is how sociopaths exaggerate things to an irrational absurdity. In the sociopath's world, every explanation is more intense and more heroic-sounding than the way it really went down. Where a normal person might say, "I vomited last night," a sociopath would say, "I vomited up a 27-foot tapeworm!"

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
I remember back when Bush first got in office, how Tom Daschle was talking about how poor his mother was, and couldn't afford prescription drugs. Now a sitting Senator, who cheated on his taxes, couldn't help out his own mother to buy prescription drugs to ease her suffering?
Sociopath behavior #4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.[

: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz4ARip8E9l
Liberal Republican George Bush signed into law the Free Prescription Drug act. I wonder why the liberals still hated him after that? Was it because they couldn't get it passed under Clinton?

What is about the prescription drug plan? If you don't join a part D plan for medicare there is a penalty, just like Obamacare only much smaller. Of course I am sure there are lots of folks that do get a free ride. I was talking to an insurance salesman who say he had to attend a seminiar on how to talk to those who expect to get things for free. Sad commentary.
A) Probably because it was a giveaway to big pharma, ignorant dupe. Read something.[/QUOTE]

And Obama did what about it? Political hack.

Thanks, I never was sure what was the reason I dislike Mrs. Tuzla Clinton and her sniper story, now I know.

Inventing bizarre tales
One of the easiest signs to spot is how sociopaths exaggerate things to an irrational absurdity. In the sociopath's world, every explanation is more intense and more heroic-sounding than the way it really went down. Where a normal person might say, "I vomited last night," a sociopath would say, "I vomited up a 27-foot tapeworm!"

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
I remember back when Bush first got in office, how Tom Daschle was talking about how poor his mother was, and couldn't afford prescription drugs. Now a sitting Senator, who cheated on his taxes, couldn't help out his own mother to buy prescription drugs to ease her suffering?
Sociopath behavior #4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.[

: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz4ARip8E9l
Liberal Republican George Bush signed into law the Free Prescription Drug act. I wonder why the liberals still hated him after that? Was it because they couldn't get it passed under Clinton?

What is about the prescription drug plan? If you don't join a part D plan for medicare there is a penalty, just like Obamacare only much smaller. Of course I am sure there are lots of folks that do get a free ride. I was talking to an insurance salesman who say he had to attend a seminiar on how to talk to those who expect to get things for free. Sad commentary.
A) Probably because it was a giveaway to big pharma, ignorant dupe. Read something.

And Obama did what about it? Political hack.[/QUOTE]
O-Care duh. Subsidies, ended donut hole duh, many things blocked by your hypocrite, mindless, lying heroes duh.

No, I'll say what I want, when I want, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but whine like a little piss ant.

If you'd spend half as much time trying to better yourself as you do whining about how you think those on the right mess things up, you might amount to something one day.
That's all your lying thieving racist heroes do, chump. Thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever and wrecking the ME and the middle class, AND a corrupt GOP World Depression. Ring a bell? HELLOOOO? Great job, dupe.

America, you’re stupid: Donald Trump’s political triumph makes it official — we’re a nation of idiots
Trump's rise proves we're full of loud, illiterate and credulous people — and he's a mirror of them

I hate to have to say it, but the conclusion stares us in the face: We’re a stupid country, full of loud, illiterate and credulous people. Trump has marched straight to the nomination without offering anything like a platform or a plan. With a vocabulary of roughly a dozen words – wall, Mexicans, low-energy, loser, Muslims, stupid, China, negotiate, deals, America, great, again – he’s bamboozled millions of Americans. And it’s not just splenetic conservatives supporting Trump or your garden-variety bigots (although that’s the center of his coalition), it’s also independents, pro-choice Republicans, and a subset of Reagan Democrats.

This says something profoundly uncomfortable about our country and our process. A majority of Americans appear wholly uninterested in the actual business of government; they don’t understand it and don’t want to. They have vague feelings about undefined issues and they surrender their votes on emotional grounds to whoever approximates their rage. This has always been true to some extent, but Trump is a rubicon-crossing moment for the nation.

---

The Founders of this country were Enlightenment-era elitists. They represented everything Tea Partiers and Trumpites abhor – free inquiry, progress, science, and reason. Humans being high primates, they wondered whether the average citizen could be trusted with a democracy, whether the fury of the mob could be contained. They were wrong about a lot of things – race in particular – but a Trump nomination, perhaps more than anything else, would be the ultimate vindication of their concerns.

more
America, you’re stupid: Donald Trump’s political triumph makes it official — we’re a nation of idiots

Bill Maher has made this point for at least 5 years, there are great swathes of the American population who will fall for anything. 'Stupid' as the article says. The popularity and gross profits of televangelists show how gullible the conservative core is, but you'd have hope the rest of the population was more enlightened. It turns out many are not. It was asked how German, one of the most advanced and civilized nations ever could be so seduced by Adolf and led down the path to destruction and the death of 50 million people, one need not wonder anymore. Every population is susceptible to the very same thing. Human beings NEED someone who will tell them they are safe and they don't have to think about anything, it will be taken care of for them.

This is what the rest of the world is watching. If enough of the US population can be so fooled into ELECTING this septic tank then it is possible anywhere. And the world, who looks to the US as THE stable, though imperfect, keeper of freedom on Earth, is getting quite nervous about another loser that acts like Mussollini and wants to be a Kim Jung Un dictator in the Western world.

"Trump is a rubicon-crossing moment for the nation." That is succinctly put.

There is a long way to go. We may have to rely on, of all things, the huge money of Super Pacs to bombard the airwaves with how dangerous this weirdo really is to defeat him.

Trump's rise proves we're full of loud, illiterate and credulous people — and he's a mirror of them

I hate to have to say it, but the conclusion stares us in the face: We’re a stupid country, full of loud, illiterate and credulous people. Trump has marched straight to the nomination without offering anything like a platform or a plan. With a vocabulary of roughly a dozen words – wall, Mexicans, low-energy, loser, Muslims, stupid, China, negotiate, deals, America, great, again – he’s bamboozled millions of Americans. And it’s not just splenetic conservatives supporting Trump or your garden-variety bigots (although that’s the center of his coalition), it’s also independents, pro-choice Republicans, and a subset of Reagan Democrats.

This says something profoundly uncomfortable about our country and our process. A majority of Americans appear wholly uninterested in the actual business of government; they don’t understand it and don’t want to. They have vague feelings about undefined issues and they surrender their votes on emotional grounds to whoever approximates their rage. This has always been true to some extent, but Trump is a rubicon-crossing moment for the nation.

---

The Founders of this country were Enlightenment-era elitists. They represented everything Tea Partiers and Trumpites abhor – free inquiry, progress, science, and reason. Humans being high primates, they wondered whether the average citizen could be trusted with a democracy, whether the fury of the mob could be contained. They were wrong about a lot of things – race in particular – but a Trump nomination, perhaps more than anything else, would be the ultimate vindication of their concerns.

more

Stating your case then proving it in your own post, well done.

Electing Mrs. Tuzla Clinton would be an indication of what? It would be an indication that America just doesn't care. Trump is a protest vote. Get rid of Mrs. Tuzla and Trump will fade away. Until then, he is an non-political correctness canidate.

:0) So you think electing a loud-mouth talk show host as president is the answer .. and it shows that America "cares?"

:lol: amazing

Seriously, I'd rather we elected NOBODY.

---

more

Bill Maher has made this point for at least 5 years, there are great swathes of the American population who will fall for anything. 'Stupid' as the article says. The popularity and gross profits of televangelists show how gullible the conservative core is, but you'd have hope the rest of the population was more enlightened. It turns out many are not. It was asked how German, one of the most advanced and civilized nations ever could be so seduced by Adolf and led down the path to destruction and the death of 50 million people, one need not wonder anymore. Every population is susceptible to the very same thing. Human beings NEED someone who will tell them they are safe and they don't have to think about anything, it will be taken care of for them.

This is what the rest of the world is watching. If enough of the US population can be so fooled into ELECTING this septic tank then it is possible anywhere. And the world, who looks to the US as THE stable, though imperfect, keeper of freedom on Earth, is getting quite nervous about another loser that acts like Mussollini and wants to be a Kim Jung Un dictator in the Western world.

There is a long way to go. We may have to rely on, of all things, the huge money of Super Pacs to bombard the airwaves with how dangerous this weirdo really is to defeat him.

Hmmm......

Hope and Change.......

Sounds like a message to the stupid......

WHY BLACK VOTERS SHOULD SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP

The Federalist ^ | June 2, 2016 | John Gibbs
As an American who is black, I’m supposed to hate Donald Trump. They say he’s a racist demagogue. They say he hates Mexicans. They say he hates women. They say he’s mean. Yes, I’ve heard it all. But I believe that above all the sensationalist name-calling, there is a strong case for black support for Trump. They say when white people catch a cold, black people get pneumonia. Nothing illustrates this better than the trends of automation, globalization, and immigration, which have left many black people in the dust even while lifting many immigrant groups and other races into the...

Stupid BlackAsCoal is a paid communist stooge paid for by Crooked Hillary and the left who want to surrender America to the terrorists.

---

more

Good thing Obama averted the GOP Depression, or we could have gotten a strong man. 8 years of GOP disfunction obstruction is also dangerous, as well as 30 years of no fairness GOP hate propaganda. Luckily, Trump will probably self-destruct, and we can get back to leading the world forward.

As an American who is black, I’m supposed to hate Donald Trump. They say he’s a racist demagogue. They say he hates Mexicans. They say he hates women. They say he’s mean. Yes, I’ve heard it all. But I believe that above all the sensationalist name-calling, there is a strong case for black support for Trump. They say when white people catch a cold, black people get pneumonia. Nothing illustrates this better than the trends of automation, globalization, and immigration, which have left many black people in the dust even while lifting many immigrant groups and other races into the...
Yup, huge tax cuts for the 1/10 of 1% (more than for the 120 million bottom households) will fix that.

Yup, huge tax cuts for the 1/10 of 1% (more than for the 120 million bottom households) will fix that.
upload_2016-6-3_0-2-20.jpeg

View attachment 76940
Ever heard of policy, hater dupe? Total chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Good to see you posting BlackAsCoal. Are you still advocating for the Pali's?

I've have heard Trump say more than what you have claimed here. Actually I watched some older interviews of him concerning politics. I agree with him 'It's a mean business'. I understood why he would say that immediately. I have friends who jumped on the Trump bandwagon early on. They are doctors and professionals so I don't think they are stupid by any means. Unlike myself they have actual degrees and that college education. I think claiming he's a danger with a nuke button is just more fear mongering coming from elitist types and fear mongers. I don't necessarily seem him as a racist either or a woman hater. I do think that being in business he has had to deal with a variety of types of people and from NJ probably a harsher enviroment in some ways than even Sodom and Gomorrah here in the middle of the country.

You said in a post above what surveys claim but the truth of the matter about affirmative action is that it has become as corrupt as anything else out there and there is no benefit to many of us women with it in place as it is. If there were a bet in that matter I would imagine Trump already knows and understands this as he is in the business of hiring.

Thugs have weaseled there way into all of these social commerce programs and at the moment it does not appear that there is any end in site. They use supposed grey areas to enhance their own pocket books and buy favors without regard to equality.

I heard Trump also say he believe a working man or woman should be able to pay their bills and feed their families in a decent manner and that ain't happening right now. Nor has that been the case for many, many moons.

If anyone actually is going to help clean the mess that has been created by the mighty thinkers (social bs think tanks, those with a few with college degrees limited knowledge willing to try out whatever on the general public and/or those with a gift for gab). We need some people that have actually started from the bottom, do not get a huge paycheck from skewing their reports or plans, have never lobbied for special interest and such and those who have actually worked their way up without tromping everything in their path on their way up or sold out for just another bit of cash. If not the country will keep going down and eventually the arabian royal ass kissers, mercenaries with their fine houses and pools and the drug cartels that gladly payoff people like the Clinton's and their supporters will be facing firing squads by people that are very serious about protecting liberty and the future of their children.

That's all your lying thieving racist heroes do, chump. Thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever and wrecking the ME and the middle class, AND a corrupt GOP World Depression. Ring a bell? HELLOOOO? Great job, dupe.

You still keep whining. Try doing something to improve yourself.

View attachment 76940
Ever heard of policy, hater dupe? Total chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP.

Still whining, I see. Try doing something with your life.

Forum List

Back