Zone1 American after living abroad

Amazing how an American moved to China and found China to better than the US. That's a bad state of affairs. Thank goodness I live on a little island.

YEah no one in their right mind thinks a communist country is even better than your little nanny state of an island.

YEah no one in their right mind thinks a communist country is even better than your little nanny state of an island.
The guy actually thinks the Communist state is better than his homeland. He mentions Trump in the video, are you not proud in what he had to say about Trump.

Next time you go to the toilet for a dump, watch the video on your phone.

The guy actually thinks the Communist state is better than his homeland. He mentions Trump in the video, are you not proud in what he had to say about Trump.

Next time you go to the toilet for a dump, watch the video on your phone.

Yeah ONE guy. ONE idiot.

And I watched that whiner for about as long as I could take

Have you ever thought he IS A COMMUNIST????????????????????????
idiot
Please leave the Clean Debate Zone as you can't abide by the rules.

Please leave the Clean Debate Zone as you can't abide by the rules.

Well, have you even considered he is a communist????

Oh dear. Go on YouTube, there's plenty.

Which one of his points do you disagree with that we can analyse? Do you want to pick healthcare?

I have never has a problem getting health care. I I've had surgeries that I probably would have waited months to get in a government run system if I could get them done at all. And they were done at one of the world's best hospitals.

I have never has a problem getting health care. I I've had surgeries that I probably would have waited months to get in a government run system if I could get them done at all. And they were done at one of the world's best hospitals.
Costs.

I didn't realise until a few days ago, you guys pay thousands, tens of thousands, even a hundred thousand to give birth to a baby. I know this because ......

......and she was living in Germany. Her bill for giving birth was €0.00. Just like in the UK, £0.00.

And is the average monthly health care premium over $1,000 in the US? In the UK, it works out that it costs £500 per month on average in tax. So pay half the price to then pay £0.00 for the treatment. And if you want to, just go private, pay for the treatment if you wish. Even then, it's still a fraction what you guys pay.

Costs.

I didn't realise until a few days ago, you guys pay thousands, tens of thousands, even a hundred thousand to give birth to a baby. I know this because ......

......and she was living in Germany. Her bill for giving birth was €0.00. Just like in the UK, £0.00.

And is the average monthly health care premium over $1,000 in the US? In the UK, it works out that it costs £500 per month on average in tax. So pay half the price to then pay £0.00 for the treatment. And if you want to, just go private, pay for the treatment if you wish. Even then, it's still a fraction what you guys pay.

How much is a liter of gas that you pay in your utopia? Do you have a VAT? Income tax?

Most have healthcare or Medicaid...so again, you use an outlier for your argument. :rolleyes-41:

Amazing how an American moved to China and found China to better than the US. That's a bad state of affairs. Thank goodness I live on a little island.
Once he moves to China, he won't be allowed to say he doesn't like it. Irony.

Since s many crazy people are stockpiling guns like the Maine shooter recently (he was some kind of firearms instructor and I believe he had a small arsenal of weapons, like many paranoid crazies out there) these mass shootings will not decrease, they will increase.

That is simply a fact, and those of us living in this country should be completely aware of this. I hope it's not you nor myself that falls victim to gun violence. I have a plan to be safe, and hope you do as well.

Costs.

I have insurance so all I pay is my premium and mine is nowhere near 1000 a month.

and 500 pounds is about $610 a month so you're really only whining about less than $400 a month

Forum List

Back