Zone1 American after living abroad

Those lists don't mean shit. There is 1 gun store in Mexico, yet a gazillion guns. Brazil used to have tight gun laws, fees, etc., stuff that law abiding people had to follow. The gangs in the favelas have an arsenal of weapons.
Just like that, the Freedom Index is dissed. You need to do better than that, considering you guys contributed to the indices.

Just like that, the Freedom Index is dissed. You need to do better than that, considering you guys contributed to the indices.
Dude these lists are a bunch of dumb ass ngo's. That dude, in the video, how are his kid's doing in the public school of that 3rd world country he is vlogging from? We have had more illegal immigrants during Biden's term than the population of that country he is in.

Dude these lists are a bunch of dumb ass ngo's. That dude, in the video, how are his kid's doing in the public school of that 3rd world country he is vlogging from? We have had more illegal immigrants during Biden's term than the population of that country he is in.
So give me the alternative source.

Which country is the dude living in?

Of course it is. The 2 peer nations to the USA are Mexico and Brazil. Large populations, all in the Americas.

You all crack me up.

You are a lefty Gator right? You celebrate mass illegal importation of Earth to the USA which almost is zero Euros.

Nope and Nope.

The non white populations of Mexico and Brazil are about the same as the USA.

The US is 60% white non-Hispanic.

Mexico is 62% Amerindian-Spanish (aka not white)

Brazil is 48% white.

You really suck at this math stuff

You all crack me up.

Nope and Nope.

The US is 60% white non-Hispanic.

Mexico is 62% Amerindian-Spanish (aka not white)

Brazil is 48% white.

You really suck at this math stuff
So the USA is much closer to those countries than "our" peers. Now do the UK, Germany etc,Thanks for proving my point

So the USA is much closer to those countries than "our" peers. Now do the UK, Germany etc,Thanks for proving my point

If race were the only factor one used, you might have a point.

But most of us are not fucking racist that view everything through the prism of skin color.

Well, kinda had to work out which part of the forum to start this thread.

Basically, the American in this video has been living abroad for 12 years and he covers such areas as Health, Education, Guns, Freedom and so on. Actually, quite a few areas of the "US Discussion" part of the forum.

Not only I found what he had to say interesting, but also the comments. And as I read the comments, I can relate to how these match the posters comments on USMB who are from outside of America.

Now, there's a chance this thread will move from this part of the forum, but I thought it was the most appropriate place.

Would be interesting to hear what you guys think. I know that many will just diss the video without watching it, but I'm sure there should be the odd useful post.

I found his thoughts on Freedom, Health Care, and Education very interesting.

This guy should move and what is so hard to believe aliens do Joe?

BFD.

IDGAF what people think about the fact that Americans can own guns with fewer government controls than other countries.

I agree that consumerism is one of the major problems in the US but I find it hard to believe that it is so much worse in the US than any other industrialized countries

And hell fucking yes we should pack up our military and stop protecting everyone. Let all you foreigners pay for your own defense.
America needs to stop thinking that it has to police the world. They do so to massage their ego. Please pack up your bases and go home.

And all these Euro countries have their own versions of woke. Shit you can be arrested tired and serve jail time for owning the "wrong" book or for being mean on facebook.

You do realize the guy in the video moved to China.

Well, you would have done if you watched it.

America needs to stop thinking that it has to police the world. They do so to massage their ego. Please pack up your bases and go home.

That's fine with me. I think we should let all you foreigners protect yourselves so we can get our people and money back home where they belong

You do realize the guy in the video moved to China.

Well, you would have done if you watched it.

Doesn't matter where he moved he touched on all your buttons that make you feel safe

And if he wants to move to China then his opinions are worth even less than if he wanted to move to your little island

I watched the first few minutes and heard the same old buulshit. OOOHH guns are bad wahhh healthcare isn't free

All these fucking whiners sound the same

Doesn't matter where he moved he touched on all your buttons that make you feel safe

And if he wants to move to China then his opinions are worth even less than if he wanted to move to your little island

Amazing how an American moved to China and found China to better than the US. That's a bad state of affairs. Thank goodness I live on a little island.

Forum List

Back