American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. End up Dead

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

Once again the Left outdo The Onion.

Liberals are naive and unwise. Most never learn. This couple learned only when it was too late.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go AGAIN. Third time now, expecting different results.

---------------- WHERE does it say anything about "Liberals"?

Once AGAIN cue crickets.
Where’d ya go? I want to hear more about the bicyclest who said evil does not exist.

Good-beautiful-riddance. If grown adults (old enough to know better) don't believe that human evil exists, then they're too stupid to live, they deserve to be dead. Their "adult" reasoning is that of a six-year-old child. I have the same opinion of flat-earther morons and young Earth creationist retards. Worthy of 100% contempt.

Fun fact: More Americans get struck by lightning, than get killed by ISIS.

And if everyone in the US biked through ISIS territory 100% of them would be dead.

Yes, fun facts indeed.

It's just a good thing ISIS is a world away, except for a select few immigrants that make the news every month killing people.

Stupid is as stupid does,,,,,,,
A biking vacation in Afghanistan, proof positive that they were idiots
Wasn’t Afghanistan

Tajikistan

That was a very important correction. THank's rw.

Sooooo, what do you think about a couple of fellow travelers throwing their lives away trying to prove muslims are not dangerous?

Sooooo, what do you think of Jesus advising 'turn the other cheek'?
Link?

Wasn’t Afghanistan

Tajikistan

Sooooo, what do you think about a couple of fellow travelers throwing their lives away trying to prove muslims are not dangerous?

I've made no comments supporting revenge or pay back.

I merely want to protect US from these people.

Another alt-right idiot cheering for the murder of two innocent people.

The true sign of a far wing-nut, death is nothing but a political tool

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Except we are the ones who are literally trying to prevent the whole world from becoming like this......

While lefties want those men that murdered them, to have easy access to immigrate to the West, so we can benefit from their culture.

Link?

YOu asked for a link the other day. I spend quite a bit of time sifting though the crap the libs papers put out, to find some context.

And you never addressed it.

So, forget you and your bullshit link request.

Except we are the ones who are literally trying to prevent the whole world from becoming like this......

While lefties want those men that murdered them, to have easy access to immigrate to the West, so we can benefit from their culture.

Link?

YOu asked for a link the other day. I spend quite a bit of time sifting though the crap the libs papers put out, to find some context.

So you have no link. You just pulled it out of your ass.

Guess who knew that before he asked.

Wasn’t Afghanistan

Tajikistan

Yet another nonanswer.

Good-beautiful-riddance. If grown adults (old enough to know better) don't believe that human evil exists, then they're too stupid to live, they deserve to be dead. Their "adult" reasoning is that of a six-year-old child. I have the same opinion of flat-earther morons and young Earth creationist retards. Worthy of 100% contempt.

The causation fallacy has been exposed. It does not exist. See post 157.

Link?

You denial of the Left's support for open borders, and Third World Immigration is noted and laughed at.

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-laugh-but-when-i-do-i-m-laughing-at-you-a772d3.jpg

Wasn’t Afghanistan

Tajikistan

Yet another nonanswer.

"Turn the other cheek" is a call AGAINST repaying violence with violence.

I've made no call for violence.

That is a complete answer.

YOu are the one running away now.

Link?

Not you troll

They didn’t bike through ISIS territory, but I am not surprised the ghouls are all giddy over these murders.

Be honest here...would you as an American bike anywhere in Afghanistan? Not me, no way no how

It was Tajikistan. And no.

This from the article Daily Wire cites:

CORRECTION: A previous version of this article said Tajikistan has a "known terrorist presence" and that the couple biked through "ISIS territory." It is more accurate to say that Tajikistan faces a threat of terrorism and is near to northern Afghanistan, which has a significant terrorist presence.

Another article from the Times:

A Dream Ended on a Mountain Road: The Cyclists and the ISIS Militants

In the end all it takes is a couple of assholes and opportunity to ruin something.

More details:

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

Were the American cyclists killed in Tajikistan naive for traveling there?

I think this got more attention for the statement they made about evil being a construct than for the actual act.

Evil is not a construct, evil is an actual concept, and unfortunately they got to see it first hand.

It sucks they are ending up as a lesson in the hatred that can exist in people, and the causal nature some people have when it comes to dealing death.
Maybe their murder satiated a Muslim terrorist's desire to kill an innocent American couple that day who wouldn't be stupid enough to go riding in ISIS territory.

Link?

You denial of the Left's support for open borders, and Third World Immigration is noted and laughed at.

I said nothing about any "borders" I asked you for a basis and you don't have one.

Wimp.

Forum List

Back