American Fascism And The Groomer Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

An interesting take on the fashionable right wing scare. The narrator has an irritaating voice but he nails all his points and explains how the fake scare is promoted and formed.

He nails full on fascists Like desantis and Tucker and links it back into fascist history. Hitler played the same game.

Im not saying that all the groomer fans are nazis. Some of them are just stupid.

An interesting take on the fashionable right wing scare. The narrator has an irritaating voice but he nails all his points and explains how the fake scare is promoted and formed.

He nails full on fascists Like desantis and Tucker and links it back into fascist history. Hitler played the same game.

Im not saying that all the groomer fans are nazis. Some of them are just stupid.

Because the LGBT has become so over the top obnoxious, I really don't care what happens to them. Leave children alone. It's not so hard. Forget drag queen story hour. Don't have naked men shoving their smelly dicks in children's faces. While a homosexual is not automatically a child molester, a homosexual IS more likely to excuse predation. It's how the Catholic church priesthood became a haven for child molestation.

Stop lying. Men cannot become women. A 6'3" 220 lb man is not an equal sports competitor to a 5'7" 125 lb woman.

While I am on the subject, get the fucking gay shit out of movies and TV shows. If someone wanted to see that kind of degeneracy these venues wouldn't fail.

The attacks on gays and trans have been by gays and trans. The Colorado shooting was trans. The shooter at the Pulse nightclub was gay. They are their own violence. They are a sick violent people.

This sick puppy has a lot to say about Hitler. The truth is, if the Weimar government had not been so degenerate, if homosexuality and sexual perversion had not so disgusted and alienated the German people, there would never have been a Hitler. The people were exhausted by the gay culture. They were sick of seeing their children debauched. When Hitler came along and put an end to the corruption the entire nation screamed HEIL. No matter how evil he was, he was a respite from what they were enduring.

To conclude. No. I don't care if the lgbtqia++ is found in alleys, if they are beaten, killed, or just put out on the street.

Because the LGBT has become so over the top obnoxious, I really don't care what happens to them. Leave children alone. It's not so hard. Forget drag queen story hour. Don't have naked men shoving their smelly dicks in children's faces. While a homosexual is not automatically a child molester, a homosexual IS more likely to excuse predation. It's how the Catholic church priesthood became a haven for child molestation.

Stop lying. Men cannot become women. A 6'3" 220 lb man is not an equal sports competitor to a 5'7" 125 lb woman.

While I am on the subject, get the fucking gay shit out of movies and TV shows. If someone wanted to see that kind of degeneracy these venues wouldn't fail.

The attacks on gays and trans have been by gays and trans. The Colorado shooting was trans. The shooter at the Pulse nightclub was gay. They are their own violence. They are a sick violent people.

This sick puppy has a lot to say about Hitler. The truth is, if the Weimar government had not been so degenerate, if homosexuality and sexual perversion had not so disgusted and alienated the German people, there would never have been a Hitler. The people were exhausted by the gay culture. They were sick of seeing their children debauched. When Hitler came along and put an end to the corruption the entire nation screamed HEIL. No matter how evil he was, he was a respite from what they were enduring.

To conclude. No. I don't care if the lgbtqia++ is found in alleys, if they are beaten, killed, or just put out on the street.
You prove my point..

You prove my point..
Proved why the point is necessary and why it happens over and over. As was expressed in your video this has happened over and over again throughout history. If LGBT were in any way beneficial, the struggle would have been over centuries ago. There is nothing beneficial in this toxic culture. This time, pride has made them so hysterical that they have embraced Satanism. Good. Less to mourn.

If saying that not wanting children sexualized and exposed to lewd conduct is "anti-LGBTQWERTY", that pretty much confirms that you degenerate scum are interested in grooming children.
Do you remember South Pacific?

CancerRemove.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back