🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Health Care Act

Here's a thought: Get insurance companies and the government out from in the middle of you and your doctor! :eek:

Perish the thought that not one but 2 leeching organizations put a drain on your wallet for health care.

:rolleyes-41:

Any mandatory insurance buying is extortion.

20 -40 millions Americans lose insurance.

Tens of thousands die.

And Republicans celebrate the massacre of their countrymen, the majority who are from red states.
Absolute fucking nonsense.

Perhaps you can tell us just how you know all this to be true.

Too many repubs are against it. :mm:

As they should be, since their plan sucks.

You seem happy for no reason, since even you know that SoetoroCare is going away.

What's REALLY surprising is that all of a sudden Mitch McConnell is upset because the new plan phases out Medicaid expansion after 2020... sounds to me he realizes that too many Kentuckians are getting insurance that way and he needs to please them.

Too many repubs are against it. :mm:

As they should be, since their plan sucks.

You seem happy for no reason, since even you know that SoetoroCare is going away.

What's REALLY surprising is that all of a sudden Mitch McConnell is upset because the new plan phases out Medicaid expansion after 2020... sounds to me he realizes that too many Kentuckians are getting insurance that way and he needs to please them.

He's upset because he saw his own expiration date and he can't do anything about it.

He is part of the Washington swamp that needs to go away. The sooner, the better.

2cfxwci.jpg

Why the fuck do they need one giant bill?
Bill 1; abolish Obamacare. Revert to Emergency rooms taking care of the poor.
Bill 2; abolish stateline mandates, allow insurance companies to sell their product across state lines.
Bill 3; make drug buying internationally. Allow drug buying via internet from any damn where you want to buy them from. Let the buyer beware.
Bill 4; Medical welfare, take money from the 1% and put it in medical savings accounts for those who make too little to pay income taxes.
we is done here. Vote me for Fucking President.

It's so fucking stupid, because you don't get the tax credit to pay for the insurance... you have to have your own money up front to pay for it and then get reimbursed. So if you are poor and can't afford it up front, then you don't get the credit... it's a no win situation.

get a job

I'm a full time student in college numb nuts.
Why are you going to college numb nuts? There's a demand for numb nuts?
The Right worships ignorance.

It's so fucking stupid, because you don't get the tax credit to pay for the insurance... you have to have your own money up front to pay for it and then get reimbursed. So if you are poor and can't afford it up front, then you don't get the credit... it's a no win situation.

get a job
I'm a full time student in college numb nuts.
Why are you going to college numb nuts? There's a demand for numb nuts?
The Right worships ignorance.
Straight out of the Libtard Manual. Comes right after instructions on how to wipe your ass.

What better way to sideline the Establishment than to put their bill out first and have the base give them a Bronx cheer?

Isn't it interesting that these left wing dumb asses actually have something to attack...unlike obamacare that was passed without anyone seeing what was in it....

What we have is what we need to have in the healthcare debate....an actual fucking debate....and we are getting that from the Republicans while all we had from obama was an attack on our healthcare system..to kill it, so they could have single payer take over.....

See how they lie:
In general, individuals and families may be eligible for the premium tax credit if their household income for the year is at least 100 percent but no more than 400 percent of the federal poverty line for their family size. For residents of one of the 48 contiguous states or Washington, D.C., the following illustrates when household income would be at least 100 percent but no more than 400 percent of the federal poverty line in computing your premium tax credit for 2015:
  • $11,670 (100%) up to $46,680 (400%) for one individual
  • $15,730 (100%) up to $62,920 (400%) for a family of two
  • $23,850 (100%) up to $95,400 (400%) for a family of four
  • The way it is now and it sure does help lower and middle income families, does the GOP think the citizens of the US are that dumb??

• Now you will not get credit throughout the year to help pay like the ACA, so if you do not have HI throughout the year, no credit.

• This is a rough outline and it doubles the HSAs 'for the wealthy, the poor do no have HSA's. Also only the most wealthy pay tax on the ACA, not most of the people in the US ,

• What it is is a tax cut for the wealthiest and a tax free savings account.

• No mandate, so the losers can go without health insurance, I want hospitals to be able to refuse care for those without insurance, no medical care at all. I am sick of you loafers who do not have insurance and many of you are on this board.

It is the let them die health plan...If you're rich = you win, if you're poor you die! It is sick.

No...that was obamacare........you messed up your post......

What you are seeing.....is an actual process in fixing the healthcare system to make it better...there is resistance, discussion and debate...with people who actually want to lower cost and increase quality......neither of which you had with obamacare's intentional death spiral....

I'm all for dismantling the ACA, even though it's not "affordable" but this isn't the proper change I would vote for if I were a senator.

-Lazy old people are still getting more "tax credits" than those in their late teens and early 20's. Old people should have to pull money from their fucking 401k or pension before getting any kind of support for health insurance seeing as they're the ones driving up the costs and mooching off of the millennials. Yes, just sit on your lazy ass while the working class pays for your health insurance premium, why not? Better yet, why don't we give you a HIGHER subsidy than the working class? I don't think so. The government should tell each person above age 60 they'll get $50 a month if they get off their lazy asses and go to the gym at least three times a week. There's no point in having the highest percentage of taxpayer dollars going towards those who will die within 10-15 years anyways. This part of the law is the stupidest idea ever.

-The coverage until 26 mandate needs to go. People ages 18-26 should be paying for their own insurance. Other people within the same insurance company are paying for these people which adds to their premiums. It's a bad idea to even keep this idea in the new law. I'd say it's past due that college students actually get a punch in gut for once rather than coddling for a change. Be a man and pay for your own health insurance.

-Additionally, pediatric dentistry services should not be included in health insurance, and neither should preventative services, which also drive up premiums.

-Catastrophic insurance should be offered to anyone with with an income less than $75,000/year or $150,000 if married, and it allows for a high deductible, lost cost premium for sudden medical emergencies, with an HSA attached of course.
LOL Well now, fuck you, too. So you don't like old people. Well this 73 year old man is working full time in a steel mill. 4 12's days, 4 days off, 4 12;s nights. And I have earned the SS and Medicare I get. Many 60 to 80 hr weeks to get near maximum. My parents earned every cent they got from SS and Medicare. It is people like you that benefit from the nation they built, and I have helped build. You are nothing but an ingrate, caring for nobody but yourself.
sounds like he dont like oldsters dont it?....i wonder if he realizes he will be one one day?....
Yep, and far sooner than he imagines. The sand passes through the hourglass, more quickly every day.

What you are seeing.....is an actual process in fixing the healthcare system to make it better...there is resistance, discussion and debate...with people who actually want to lower cost and increase quality......neither of which you had with obamacare's intentional death spiral....
Seems the AMA does not think that it is a better program.

American Medical Association Opposes Republican Health Plan
By REED ABELSON
MARCH 8, 2017

The American Medical Association, a powerful lobbying group representing the nation’s doctors, announced on Wednesday that it opposed the House Republicans’ proposed legislation to replace the federal health care law, saying it was concerned the bill “would result in millions of Americans losing coverage and benefits.”

The group, which provided crucial support for the Obama administration’s contentious health care legislation before it was enacted in 2010, also sent a letter to the two House committees responsible for drafting the Republicans’ bill, called the American Health Care Act. The group’s concerns echoed some others raised this week among industry organizations like hospital groups worried about the possible losses of coverage that could result from the proposed legislation that was released on Monday.

All of the major hospital groups, including the American Hospital Association, also came out against the bill. “We are very concerned that the draft legislative proposal being considered by the House committees could lead to tremendous instability for those seeking affordable coverage,” the hospitals said in a letter to Congress. The hospitals also raised concerns about Republicans’ plans to significantly alter Medicaid, which they said could result in a loss of coverage and cuts to health care services.

Forum List

Back