American Homeschooling Goes Boom: 5 Million More Kids Will Now Get a Good Education

That's great that some pepe can easily afford to homeschool. However, considering most working course wages dictate they must work exhaustively every day it isn't possible for one to stay home and survive.

5 million more kids will learn math, history and to read and write instead of being duped that humans can change sex on a whim.

To get an idea of how much the Left fears and hates homeschooling....actual education.....their aim is to outlaw the practice.

Threat to Homeschooling
By John Stossel
Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"The cat is finally out of the bag. A California appellate court, ruling that parents have no constitutional right to homeschool their children, pinned its decision on this ominous quotation from a 47-year-old case, "A primary purpose of the educational system is to train schoolchildren in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation as a means of protecting the public welfare."

There you have it; a primary purpose of government schools is to train schoolchildren "in loyalty to the state." Somehow that protects "the public welfare" more than allowing parents to homeschool their children, even though homeschooled kids routinely outperform government-schooled kids academically. In 2006, homeschooled students had an average ACT composite score of 22.4. The national average was 21.1.

Justice H. Walter Croskey said, "California courts have held that under provisions in the Education Code, parents do not have a constitutional right to homeschool their children," Justice Croskey said.

If that is the law in California, then Charles Dickens's Mr. Bumble is right: "the law is a ass, a idiot."

Banning Homeschooling Doesn't Violate Fundamental Rights​

https://caffeinatedthoughts.com › 2013/02 › eric-holder...

Feb 12, 2013 — Eric Holder: Banning Homeschooling Doesn't Violate Fundamental Rights ... that there was no violation of anyone's protected rights in a law ...

DOJ Tells Supreme Court Homeschool Persecution Not A ...​

https://hslda.org › post › doj-tells-supreme-court-homes...

Sep 27, 2019 — After he initially declined to reply to the Romeikes' original petition, the Supreme Court ordered U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to respond.

Justice Department says parents have no 'right' to homeschool ...​

http://www.swweducation.org › ...

Sep 5, 2016 — At the time, the Attorney General Eric Holder publicly denounced the original federal court ruling, and instead supported the rather oppressive ...

Homeschooling Not a Fundamental Right According to Holder​

https://guardianlv.com › 2014/03 › homeschooling-not...

Mar 3, 2014 — Attorney General Eric Holder would like people to believe that homeschooling is not a fundamental right; according to him at least, ...

That's great that some pepe can easily afford to homeschool. However, considering most working course wages dictate they must work exhaustively every day it isn't possible for one to stay home and survive.

Actually it depends on how much you love your children.

It appears that your sort isn't willing to make the sacrifices.

Is feeding and clothing your kids not important? Is providing healthcare for your kids not important? All of the above are very expensive. There's a difference between small sacrifices and being able to survive. Add to that rent or a mortgage. Not everyone is making big money.

BTW I did sacrifices for my kids. I worked day in and day out so they could have a good life. All 3 graduated from college, which was mandatory in our house. There were zero other options upon graduation. I paid for those college educations.

How, exactly, are these kids going to GET educated at home, without parental prejudice, bigotry, and one-sidedness?

For that matter, WHERE are they going to get the resources and supplies they need?

The government controls what books and information is given to schools. The government also controls what information is written in these books. You're telling me these lazy fucks that couldn't be bothered to spend FIVE minutes researching a traitorous pedophile and vote him in office, but they are going to spend a MASSIVE quantity of hours researching what books they need, that haven't been manipulated by the government?

5 million more kids will learn math, history and to read and write instead of being duped that humans can change sex on a whim.

So what does that say when the majority believe that distance learning because irreparably harmed their children's education?

Are you always this slow?

Betsy DeVos was head of Education and together they did NOTHING to change the downward death spiral of the American Indoctrination system
Are you always this stupid?

The 'death spiral" of education in this country is in all of the liberal dominated school districts. The Education Department, not the President has the power to impact local school districts, no matter whether it is the LA Unified School District or The Montgomery County, TN Schools.

The biggest problem I encountered as a teacher and administrator was the rotten pieces of garbage that parents provided the schools. You know you cannot make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Are you always this stupid?

The 'death spiral" of education in this country is in all of the liberal dominated school districts. The Education Department, not the President has the power to impact local school districts, no matter whether it is the LA Unified School District or The Montgomery County, TN Schools.

The biggest problem I encountered as a teacher and administrator was the rotten pieces of garbage that parents provided the schools. You know you cannot make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
So, what should be done in these liberal school districts to improve the situation? As I can understand from your post, in conservative areas the things are much better in this regard?

Where parents hold their kids accountable they do well. Where the kids run amok because of parental apathy is where the problems are found. It's noticeable how nothing is asked of the kids.

Forum List

Back