American Homeschooling Goes Boom: 5 Million More Kids Will Now Get a Good Education

BTW I did sacrifices for my kids. I worked day in and day out so they could have a good life. All 3 graduated from college, which was mandatory in our house. There were zero other options upon graduation. I paid for those college educations.
College means little these days---all get in, many go in and drop out or obtain worthless degrees that the government pays for.

It's 11.1%.

Once again your ignorance is on display for all to see.

Pardon me, a whopping 11%. During the pandemic. Now that schools are open again and people are going back to work, and there is no more extra covid money….you think it will continue?

The fact that 5 million school children have been save from the poison of government indoctrination really upsets you doesn't it?

You are DELUSIONAL about the home school movement that exist in this Country today.

It is not what you obviously think it is.

It is no longer the 1980's "admiral".
Let's see your proof that political indoctrination is occurring in schools districts run by conservatives. The home schools movement today will likely prove to be a disaster for my kids.

In Florida, I cannot count the number of times I received withdrawal notifications for my students to be homeschooled by parents I knew from previous conversations were high school dropouts. They used homeschooling as an excuse to dodge mandatory attendance laws until the age of 18 by the state legislature. Many times these children had learning disabilities that could not be overcome by parents.

Thankfully, my kids got a much better education than I did in the 1970. They all three graduated from high school in the 2000s, from 2002 to 2012, the oldest two from the high school where I worked.

I think I have a much better grasp of public education in these United States than anyone else on this forum. I started as a substitute teacher and worked my way up to assistant principal of the largest high school in northeast Florida. I then taught another 11 years in the classroom in a DoD school on an Army post, an inner city middle school, 4 rural school districts, another 1 in my home district and another year as a substitute before I retired. I also have a Master's degree in education, something that few if not zero other posters on this forum obtained. I know schools a shell of a lot better that you and almost everyone else on this message board.

Pardon me, a whopping 11%. During the pandemic. Now that schools are open again and people are going back to work, and there is no more extra covid money….you think it will continue?
The point is you don't know what you are posting about ....

As usual ....

Let's see your proof that political indoctrination is occurring in schools districts run by conservatives. The home schools movement today will likely prove to be a disaster for my kids.

In Florida, I cannot count the number of times I received withdrawal notifications for my students to be homeschooled by parents I knew from previous conversations were high school dropouts. They used homeschooling as an excuse to dodge mandatory attendance laws until the age of 18 by the state legislature. Many times these children had learning disabilities that could not be overcome by parents.

Thankfully, my kids got a much better education than I did in the 1970. They all three graduated from high school in the 2000s, from 2002 to 2012, the oldest two from the high school where I worked.

I think I have a much better grasp of public education in these United States than anyone else on this forum. I started as a substitute teacher and worked my way up to assistant principal of the largest high school in northeast Florida. I then taught another 11 years in the classroom in a DoD school on an Army post, an inner city middle school, 4 rural school districts, another 1 in my home district and another year as a substitute before I retired. I also have a Master's degree in education, something that few if not zero other posters on this forum obtained. I know schools a shell of a lot better that you and almost everyone else on this message board.
Geezus you Leftist are a bunch of STUPID FUCKS ...

Forum List

Back