American journalism is collapsing before our eyes

image.jpeg

No kidding. "OMG WE'RE ALL SO SHOCKED! WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN SUCH A THING?"

It is fucking ridiculous. We've been saying it for the last 40 years, you fucking puke journalist dumbass. You're just now covering it. The article itself is an exercise in disingenuousness and elitist ding dongism. Make me barf.
And they whine when we get our media or news from wikileaks or other alternative sources or even breitbart

No kidding. "OMG WE'RE ALL SO SHOCKED! WHO COULD HAVE FORSEEN SUCH A THING?"

It is fucking ridiculous. We've been saying it for the last 40 years, you fucking puke journalist dumbass. You're just now covering it. The article itself is an exercise in disingenuousness and elitist ding dongism. Make me barf.
And they whine when we get our media or news from wikileaks or other alternative sources or even breitbart
"you used worldNUTdaily" Brilliant repartee, so illustrates their superiority.

Isn't the media is owned by six monolithic corporations that control establishment politicians on both the left and the right through "donations"?

The media is a collection of private businesses. Whose fault is it if most of them decide to be editorially left of center?
You mean Lyin' and Fabricatin'?

Like breitbart, the daily caller, gateway pundit, et al?

Yes the rightwing propaganda machine would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stay on the ground to tell the truth.

Isn't the media is owned by six monolithic corporations that control establishment politicians on both the left and the right through "donations"?
I don't know about "The Media" as in the airwaves.

I'm talking about specific JOURNALISTS who claim not to be owned by anybody and who have for years maintained that there is no media bias.

Yes, and they own your political process and have legislated their way into ownership of your financial system as well. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall in a bipartisan fashion.

I'm talking about specific JOURNALISTS who claim not to be owned by anybody and who have for years maintained that there is no media bias.
What are you babbling about now?

What are you babbling about now?
STFU Noob.. Your stupid act won't cut it here dumbo. The Media is KNOWN to be liberal.. FACT

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

No shit Sherlock. It's now the democrat media machine

The media is a collection of private businesses. Whose fault is it if most of them decide to be editorially left of center?

And then they demand the "fairness doctrine" to silence those who have a differing opinion. You're so full of shit I'm amazed you can stand.

Waaa, still stinging I see. boohoo, get over it. It's you and your RWnut pals that now want a fairness doctrine.

Forum List

Back