American killed by bow and arrow trying to visit forbidden North Sentinel Island...

Even in Area 51 you’re unlikely to get killed for simply trespassing, unless you get aggressive with the security. Just like the previous “example” offered. They weren’t killed for trespassing. They were shot for attacking security with their vehicle...

US military shoot at man during alleged break-in attempt at RAF Mildenhall

Man suffered cuts and bruises and was arrested after incident at Suffolk base mainly used by US air force

Jamie Grierson and Kevin Rawlinson

Mon 18 Dec 2017 11.54 ESTFirst published on Mon 18 Dec 2017 09.34 EST

The man was arrested, having suffered only cuts and bruises, police said.
Lol! The only places where US forces will shoot you on sight; aren’t in the US proper, and you’d never hear of it when it did happen...

I posted that one Breach in Virgina pages ago... Read the thread.

Yeah. The one where the cross dressers used a vehicle as a weapon... Got it. No one was shot on sight, no questions asked, merely for being present. In the few places where that is a possibility You’ll never have heard of the place, nor the killing...

What kind of American was this guy? We all know that WE massacre the Indians, not the other way around! Well, except for Custer...….

Even in Area 51 you’re unlikely to get killed for simply trespassing, unless you get aggressive with the security. Just like the previous “example” offered. They weren’t killed for trespassing. They were shot for attacking security with their vehicle...

US military shoot at man during alleged break-in attempt at RAF Mildenhall

Man suffered cuts and bruises and was arrested after incident at Suffolk base mainly used by US air force

Jamie Grierson and Kevin Rawlinson

Mon 18 Dec 2017 11.54 ESTFirst published on Mon 18 Dec 2017 09.34 EST

The man was arrested, having suffered only cuts and bruises, police said.
Lol! The only places where US forces will shoot you on sight; aren’t in the US proper, and you’d never hear of it when it did happen...

I posted that one Breach in Virgina pages ago... Read the thread.

Yeah. The one where the cross dressers used a vehicle as a weapon... Got it. No one was shot on sight, no questions asked, merely for being present. In the few places where that is a possibility You’ll never have heard of the place, nor the killing...

So you didnt watch the video and why are you trying to change the goal posts?

This thread is about a guy who knew he was going to commit suicide..

Think about this what if the reason we have not been contacted by alien life forms is because our planet is restricted and everyone in the milky way galaxy knows if you go there you will be killed?

We are just being monitored like the India government monitors that island

Someone needs to go over there and read them their Miranda Rights and then arrest them.

Seriously, this isn't our country, this isn't our island. We or any other country have no laws governing
this island. It is barbaric and has been for centuries, enter at your own risk......illegally.
This missionary knew the risks and was concerned, but he went anyways, and he got tribal justice.

If people really are outraged in the treatment a person, show the outrage toward No Ko, and China.
There are plenty of humanitarian rights being broken in those two countries alone that are against
their own laws.
I don’t think very many people are outraged at this guy getting killed for taking a foolish risk. What I do find interesting is the lengths many posters have gone to to justify this killing, under the pretense of defending their borders, nation, island, culture, whatever... Yet here at home they get all squeamish at the prospect of doing the same. It shows a lack of principled application of morality...

We're the most powerful country in the world, with a history of allowing immigrants. They have zero power, with a history of shooting visitors full of arrows. We have a 200 year history. Theirs dates back 60,000 years. It's like comparing Somalia to Sweden.

The main concern here is that the missionary was carrying germs that can kill the entire tribe. So this was a genocide mission not a religious mission. I am hoping that the tribe has not contracted any germs from this missionary. We will know in few days if the tribe starts to fall ill; if that happens the church which sponsored this trip should be held responsible for genocide.

The main concern here is that the missionary was carrying germs that can kill the entire tribe. So this was a genocide mission not a religious mission. I am hoping that the tribe has not contracted any germs from this missionary. We will know in few days if the tribe starts to fall ill; if that happens the church which sponsored this trip should be held responsible for genocide.
Its not fuking complicated is it ?

US government should take action against the church which sponsored this trip. At the very least, it was an attempted genocide.

US government should take action against the church which sponsored this trip. At the very least, it was an attempted genocide.

First, no church sponsored this mission to my knowledge. The guy went it alone, which is not exactly missional. Problem number one. Second, the use of "genocidal" is overstated. And dramatic.

There's your education part one.

Are you triggered Tommy?

Are you triggered Tommy?

Need you ask? :abgg2q.jpg:

Are you triggered Tommy?

Any normal human being would be outraged by a potential genocide of a people who are minding their own business on their own island. There are people who have conscience in case you did not know.

First, no church sponsored this mission to my knowledge. The guy went it alone, which is not exactly missional. Problem number one. Second, the use of "genocidal" is overstated. And dramatic.

Did US government investigate to ensure that church did not sponsor this genocide?

I'm right, and you have nothing to say about it, so you all but declare that you're brainwashed by attempting to insult me.

A real freethinker right here. Way to go, Minion, you've chomped down the talking points just like they told you to.
Blah blah , blah blah blah????
So you’re saying the American Indian living insqualor, his culture diminished to ashes struggling with alcohol perhaps and domestic violence after a couple of hundred years of being “assimilated” is better off then when he roamed the open prairies in pursuit of Buffalo at one with his people and his religion is better off because he has a toilet. Got it

You’re an idiot
How fucking racist of you to assume that the Native American is not responsible enough to be held accountable for his own decisions, and inaction. Typical leftist, racist trash...

Don't you know that all the American "Indians" live in squalor, drinking all day long and beating their wives? You don't know that when they "roamed the prairie" (can you GET any more simple thinking than that) they were "at one with their people and their religion???

If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.
Oh really? Wow I didn’t know that. Facts hurt fuck head look at some stats and get back to me.

You don't have any facts. For instance, your simple minded, romantic view that the "Indians" lived at one with each other and with their religion roaming around the prairie before the evil white man came.

By the way, proving my point that you've swallowed your Overlords hogwash wholesale: pooping on the ground somehow makes humans better.

It doesn't. Not better or worse. They're still humans, just pooping on the ground. Fighting, killing each other, being rotten, and also, pooping on the ground.

No thanks for my part.

His germs could have wiped them out. What term would you use ?

Are you triggered Tommy?

Any normal human being would be outraged by a potential genocide of a people who are minding their own business on their own island. There are people who have conscience in case you did not know.

The Church Lady has reported for duty, calling all those who have consciences to be Morally Outraged, and all those who are not Morally Outraged to be properly shamed.

There are safe havens for all this nonsense. Generally, I find mine among my evangelical brothers and sisters, who are WAY less moralizing and judgmental than this utter nonsense. Dead serious here.

Forum List

Back