American muslim woman to wear Hijab at Olympics

Figure of speech
Kind of like when some men refer to women as 'on the rag'?

There is no need for that kind of crudity or intentional offensiveness when all this woman has done is to show respect for her faith while REPRESENTING US at the Olympic competitions.

Figure of speech

There is no need for that kind of crudity or intentional offensiveness when all this woman has done is to show respect for her faith while REPRESENTING US at the Olympic competitions.
She is not in this thread to be offended. Stop being such a pc wuss

nothing "unfounded" about it-------I was educated in islam by
muslims-----long ago-------starting in the early 1960s. and by islamo Nazi propaganda----LONG AGO -----like in the late 1950s (before ever meeting a muslim) My own husband was born in shariah shit hole-----I got more education from his
relatives who remembered the experience of living in the cesspit. The event 9-11-01 was no big surprise to me---nor is "ISIS" That there have been episodes of muslimah sluts pulling knives out of their stinking rags to stab into vulnerable people for the GLORY OF ALLAH-----does not surprise me either. I avoided large crowds this July fourth--------because I live near some Islamic enclaves where lots of the sluts wear black rags
You do realize that MOST of the Arab Middle East is at war with the Salafist Jihadis, right? Even Iran cannot tolerate these nutballs.

MOST of the Muslim world no more likes them than you or I do, so maybe it is smarter for us to embrace our Sunni friends and not push them into the shadows and let ISIS speak for them all?

try not to advertise your uhm ---charming naivete Salafists are sunnis----Salafist is a subset of sunni. In fact---tens of millions of muslims (sunnis) are DELIGHTED with ISIS. Isis is DA CALIPHATE --<<< the only valid government in the world according to MOST MUSLIMS in the world. Iranians are not Salafists---because they are not sunnis-----they are SHIITES----the lovers of MR. FATIMAH-----the son-in-law of the rapist of mecca via his daughter FATIMAH. Shiites hate sunnis of any stripe. The people of the USA do thank you for your innovative BOWIE KNIFE----but our adulation ends there. Oh---I should add that SYRIA is run by the ALAWITE minority-----alawites are sorta like Shiites so the RULERS of SYRIA lick the shit off the asses of the AYATOILETS of Iran.
Feel free to ask questions and REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!!

How the hell can it be the Summer Olympics when it's winter in Valenzuela?

It's in Brasil, but yes it's the Winter, June-September are the Winter months, so the Summer Olympics are in the Winter :uhoh3:

Venezuela can't have the Winter Olympics or the Summer Olympics because they can't afford toilet paper or something :smoke:

Figure of speech

How naive. There are many forms of jihad. This one's cultural jihad and it happens in the workplace all the time. When the employer complains (dress code), CAIR gets involved and sues. I liken it to dogs urinating on other people's lawns when you walk them. It's about ownership. Moslems consider all the lands of the world as belonging to Allah. They're just trying to take it back from the infidel, bit by bit.

How naive. There are many forms of jihad. This one's cultural jihad and it happens in the workplace all the time. When the employer complains (dress code), CAIR gets involved and sues. I liken it to dogs urinating on other people's lawns when you walk them. It's about ownership. Moslems consider all the lands of the world as belonging to Allah. They're just trying to take it back from the infidel, bit by bit.
Sounds good to me...... :thup:

Sounds good to me...... :thup:

There ya go.

Forum List

Back