American muslim woman to wear Hijab at Olympics

then what religion is part of our country?

Those that share our values.
What American values do Hindu Atheists share that Muslims do not?

I don't know. You tell me.

I have worked with lots of hindus and lots of muslims
in MY <sigh> long life. The question is a bit silly---
the real issue is ----what values do muslims harbor---and
what values do hindus harbor. I know one-----
hindus are crazy about GANDHIJI----(with some also
harboring a bit of cynicism ---"left to him---we would all
be sitting on the floor weaving cloth") Muslims---not at all.
I had a muslim secretary from Pakistan a hindu secretary from India. The girls got along just fine. That hindu papa though, he tried to kill the Pakistani girl a number of times, beat his daughter to a pulp for having a muslim friend . Then he threatened me and got an invitation to come down, after hours and discuss the matter.
not starting a muslim women's clothing line would be a good start.
Why is that? ..... :dunno:

Far as I know, there isn't a national dress code in America. ..... :cool:
There isn't people can wear anything they like. You asked how much more assimilated she could get. Not setting her people aside with their uniform would be a start.

Islamic values aren't compatible with American values so when someone dons a hijab they're openly saying they're rejecting American values and embracing Islamic values.

I fail to see why this is so difficult to understand.

In case anyone's interested, Here's another of the 2016 Olympic fencing team.

Mariel Zagunis
Fencing
Fencing_Zagunis_Mariel.jpg

Name: Mariel Zagunis
Sport: Fencing
Discipline(s): Saber Fencing
Event(s): Individual, Team
Position: Saber
Height: 5-8
Weight: 160
DOB: 3/3/1985
Birthplace: Portland, Ore.
Hometown: Beaverton, Ore.
High School: Valley Catholic High School (Beaverton, Ore.) '06
College: University of Notre Dame ’13, Anthropology
Team/Club: Oregon Fencing Alliance
Coach(es): Ed Korfanty

Islamic values aren't compatible with American values so when someone dons a hijab they're openly saying they're rejecting American values and embracing Islamic values.

Not exactly. Plenty of religions have dress requirements.

then what religion is part of our country?

Those that share our values.
What American values do Hindu Atheists share that Muslims do not?

I don't know. You tell me.

I have worked with lots of hindus and lots of muslims
in MY <sigh> long life. The question is a bit silly---
the real issue is ----what values do muslims harbor---and
what values do hindus harbor. I know one-----
hindus are crazy about GANDHIJI----(with some also
harboring a bit of cynicism ---"left to him---we would all
be sitting on the floor weaving cloth") Muslims---not at all.
I had a muslim secretary from Pakistan a hindu secretary from India. The girls got along just fine. That hindu papa though, he tried to kill the Pakistani girl a number of times, beat his daughter to a pulp for having a muslim friend . Then he threatened me and got an invitation to come down, after hours and discuss the matter.
not starting a muslim women's clothing line would be a good start.
Why is that? ..... :dunno:

Far as I know, there isn't a national dress code in America. ..... :cool:
There isn't people can wear anything they like. You asked how much more assimilated she could get. Not setting her people aside with their uniform would be a start.

the people in the US do wear customary US clothes----some people like to make a POLITICAL statement with their clothing----I was around when black kids were making a statement
wearing a "DASHIKI" a kind of tunic indicating African
origin and even OBJECTING if a 'cracker' took up the fashion.
Generally speaking---a person representing the USA----wears USA styles ---especially to BIG EVENTS Obama does not wear a DASHIKI and JFK did not sport a TOM O'Shanter
just to indicate that he has Irish background. A US athelete---should do US standard clothes---IMHO, when representing
the USA in the OLYMPICS So far we really do not know what the fencer is actually going to wear----there are all kinds of ways of covering one's hair-----lots of which look normal

Not exactly. Plenty of religions have dress requirements.

yes----and most can be accommodated with standard American type clothes-----muslim women do not HAVE TO
wear Arabian desert rags

Where you always this retarded?

Or is it the result of a head injury from an industrial accident? ...... :cool:

In case anyone's interested, Here's another of the 2016 Olympic fencing team.

Mariel Zagunis
Fencing
Fencing_Zagunis_Mariel.jpg

Name: Mariel Zagunis
Position: Saber
Weight: 160
DOB: 3/3/1985
Birthplace: Portland, Ore.
Hometown: Beaverton, Ore.
High School: Valley Catholic High School (Beaverton, Ore.) '06
College: University of Notre Dame ’13, Anthropology
Team/Club: Oregon Fencing Alliance
Coach(es): Ed Korfanty

Oooo she's Catholic..they can have a Crusade

that rag on her head is not a requirement of her religion---it is
a political statement------LOOK AT ME----I AM A MUSLIMAH.
I consider it rude in view of the role she has undertaken

Here's another of the ladies:

Dagmara Wozniak
Fencing
Wozniak_dagmara.jpg

Name: Dagmara Wozniak
Weight: 180
DOB: 7/1/1988
Birthplace: Wroclaw
Hometown: Avenel, N.J.
High School: Colonia High School (Colonia, N.J.) '06
College: St. John's University '13, Biology
Team/Club: Manhattan Fencing Center

Although the resident psycho and serial hater irosie keeps referring to the woman's hijab as a "rag".

In reality, the hijab's that most muslim women wear are made from very high quality fabrics and can be quite expensive to purchase. ...... :cool:

nothing "unfounded" about it-------I was educated in islam by
muslims-----long ago-------starting in the early 1960s. and by islamo Nazi propaganda----LONG AGO -----like in the late 1950s (before ever meeting a muslim) My own husband was born in shariah shit hole-----I got more education from his
relatives who remembered the experience of living in the cesspit. The event 9-11-01 was no big surprise to me---nor is "ISIS" That there have been episodes of muslimah sluts pulling knives out of their stinking rags to stab into vulnerable people for the GLORY OF ALLAH-----does not surprise me either. I avoided large crowds this July fourth--------because I live near some Islamic enclaves where lots of the sluts wear black rags
You do realize that MOST of the Arab Middle East is at war with the Salafist Jihadis, right? Even Iran cannot tolerate these nutballs.

MOST of the Muslim world no more likes them than you or I do, so maybe it is smarter for us to embrace our Sunni friends and not push them into the shadows and let ISIS speak for them all?

Although the resident psycho and serial hater irosie keeps referring to the woman's hijab as a "rag".

In reality, the hijab's that most muslim women wear are made from very high quality fabrics and can be quite expensive to purchase. ...... :cool:
No one will ever see it anyway.

No one puts cheap garbage on their heads and since the hijab is seen around the face and head it is usually decorative and appealing in appearance.

Broad strokes do not paint master pieces.

Forum List

Back