American muslim woman to wear Hijab at Olympics

----and nothing hateful about breathing-----but some people who DO IT are "hateful"
LOL......you are a perfect example of that. .... :lol: :lol:
Irosie is not being hateful, just distrustful.

You do realize that the terrorists bombings are not good imagery for Islam, in the West anyway, right?

Can you condemn people for feeling wary around Muslims? I dont, but it is an unfounded wariness that can be remedied with education and some time.

----and nothing hateful about breathing-----but some people who DO IT are "hateful"
LOL......you are a perfect example of that. .... :lol: :lol:
Irosie is not being hateful, just distrustful.

You do realize that the terrorists bombings are not good imagery for Islam, in the West anyway, right?

Can you condemn people for feeling wary around Muslims? I dont, but it is an unfounded wariness that can be remedied with education and some time.

nothing "unfounded" about it-------I was educated in islam by
muslims-----long ago-------starting in the early 1960s. and by islamo Nazi propaganda----LONG AGO -----like in the late 1950s (before ever meeting a muslim) My own husband was born in shariah shit hole-----I got more education from his
relatives who remembered the experience of living in the cesspit. The event 9-11-01 was no big surprise to me---nor is "ISIS" That there have been episodes of muslimah sluts pulling knives out of their stinking rags to stab into vulnerable people for the GLORY OF ALLAH-----does not surprise me either. I avoided large crowds this July fourth--------because I live near some Islamic enclaves where lots of the sluts wear black rags

Hopefully, when she is standing on the center platform with that gold medal around her neck representing the USA on national TV.

People will start to see that American muslims are part of the fabric of our nation. ....... :cool:

btw JIMBOWIE-----if you were born in 1958 ---I read the koran at the time you might have just started reading SUPERBOY

Hopefully, when she is standing on the center platform with that gold medal around her neck representing the USA on national TV.

People will start to see that American muslims are part of the fabric of our nation. ....... :cool:

That you Obungles?

far too little and far too late

Her name is Ibtihaj Muhammad and she was born in Maplewood, NJ. to african american parents.

Besides being an olympic fencing athlete. She is a graduate of Duke University and has started a muslim women's clothing line.

How much more can she be assimilated than that? ....... :dunno:

Her name is Ibtihaj Muhammad and she was born in Maplewood, NJ. to african american parents.

Besides being an olympic fencing athlete. She is a graduate of Duke University and has started a muslim women's clothing line.

attending duke university and selling clothes, in YOUR MIND
indicates "assimilated person" or is it "Maplewood, New Jersey"?. Anwar al Awlaki was born in the USA too-----the
good news is THE BASTARD IS DEAD-----he inspired the
chunk of filth-----navy doctor NIDAL MALIK HASAN who was
also born in the USA The good news is that dog is a paraplegic

then what religion is part of our country?

Those that share our values.
What American values do Hindu Atheists share that Muslims do not?

I don't know. You tell me.

I have worked with lots of hindus and lots of muslims
in MY <sigh> long life. The question is a bit silly---
the real issue is ----what values do muslims harbor---and
what values do hindus harbor. I know one-----
hindus are crazy about GANDHIJI----(with some also
harboring a bit of cynicism ---"left to him---we would all
be sitting on the floor weaving cloth") Muslims---not at all.

not starting a muslim women's clothing line would be a good start.

Forum List

Back