American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

bilde
I don't know about others, but I find a holding a pig's head to be less offensive than violence in this situation. Retarded? Sure.

I don't know about others, but I find a holding a pig's head to be less offensive than violence in this situation. Retarded? Sure.
Think how the pig feels.

And :eek: that guy on the far left looks like my neighbor.
:lmao: The pig had the worst day of them all.

A lot of these guys look like bikers.

Not necessarily a bad type to have as neighbors, either. ;)

Well, you could just go to the citations and see for yourself if the wiki entry is accurate.

I did. It is.

And I am a very lazy person.

That's fine. I'm even lazier when it comes to wiki.
Well, I long ago stopped expecting folks at USMB to be logical, in general.

But, that doesn't keep me from pointing lack of logic out. When a person presents a source that another doesn't care for, they have met their burden. The burden now rests on the person disagreeing with the source to discredit it.

Unfortunately for you, others did YOUR burden for you - what wiki said about that ruling is what the ruling said.

True or false isn't the issue with me. It's a matter of principle. I don't accept anything from insecure sites that can be edited.

That's fine. I'm even lazier when it comes to wiki.

But, that doesn't keep me from pointing lack of logic out. When a person presents a source that another doesn't care for, they have met their burden. The burden now rests on the person disagreeing with the source to discredit it.

Unfortunately for you, others did YOUR burden for you - what wiki said about that ruling is what the ruling said.

True or false isn't the issue with me. It's a matter of principle. I don't accept anything from insecure sites that can be edited.
Then I wish you the best of luck with your attempts at persuasive speech.

Then I wish you the best of luck with your attempts at persuasive speech.

I'm not trying to persaude. I'm not going to persuade anyone so to have that as my goal would only lead to frustration.

Tensions flared Friday evening at the annual Arab International Festival in Dearborn as members of some Christian missionary groups — including one called the Bible Believers — taunted Arab Americans with a pig’s head and signs that promoted hatred of Islam

The Bible Believers also protested at last year's Arab Festival, holding up both anti-Muslim and anti-Catholic signs and causing one Arab-American Muslim girl to cry.

At one point, some kids started throwing water bottles and pop cans at the missionaries. Others chanted “Allah-U-Akbar” (God is the greatest). One of the Christians shouted in response “Jesus Akbar.”

Christian missionary group with pig's head taunt Arab-Americans at Dearborn festival | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

:rolleyes:

Did you watch the video of it? Didn't think so.

I don't know what's happening in Dearborn, but this wouldn't have happened in Virginia.

Dearborn, Detroit...eventually ALL of Michigan will belong to the Muslims. They will adopt Sharia Law, subjugate women, throw young girls back into burning schools for not having their faces covered, and on and on and on...according to the totally fucked up writings visited upon them some hundreds of years ago by way of a deranged lunatic they call Muhammed!

...and the police will NOT protect the non-Muslim citizens.

All liberal states should be wary. Liberal politicians and rulers are ALMOST as fucked up as Muslims!

I guarantee you it wont, though we may end up like North South Korea.

Tensions flared Friday evening at the annual Arab International Festival in Dearborn as members of some Christian missionary groups — including one called the Bible Believers — taunted Arab Americans with a pig’s head and signs that promoted hatred of Islam

Christian missionary group with pig's head taunt Arab-Americans at Dearborn festival | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

:rolleyes:

I don't know what's happening in Dearborn, but this wouldn't have happened in Virginia.

Dearborn, Detroit...eventually ALL of Michigan will belong to the Muslims. They will adopt Sharia Law, subjugate women, throw young girls back into burning schools for not having their faces covered, and on and on and on...according to the totally fucked up writings visited upon them some hundreds of years ago by way of a deranged lunatic they call Muhammed!

All liberal states should be wary. Liberal politicians and rulers are ALMOST as fucked up as Muslims!

Here's some free advice for you: read the thread before making yourself look like an idiot.

at 3:27 in that video you can read the sign " Islam is a religion of blood and murder"

at 17:14 you can read the sign "Muhamed is a liar, false profit, murderer, child molester,pervert"

the edit on this video tried really hard to keep you from seeing the signs.

WHY??????

I guess you didnt watch it

Here's some free advice for you: read the thread before making yourself look like an idiot.

I hate to break it to you Ravs, but reading this thread is definitely no cure for idiocy. :D

Forum List

Back