American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Acceptable, no.

Understandable.

"Understandable" doesn't, nor should it, provide shelter from prosecution in a sane society.
It didn't.

Do you read for comprehension or just knee-jerk?

No cop-outs, Ravi. You're, apparently, the one with the reading comprehension problem. All of my posts (including the one you responded to) were in response to the general attitude from the dems on this post.

Try to keep up with the conversation if you're gonna give me shit for not reading.

I've seen jars of piss with a crucifix in it. Am I expected now to go out and find a muslim and slice his throat?
What kind of weirdo places do you hang out!! :eek:

And what does that have to do with muslims??

Last edited:

If this was happening the other way round.... the muslims getting stones... the national news outcry would be amazing!
That's because we muslims are innocent victims of the radical christian right and are an oppressed religious minority.

True story........ :cool:

If this was happening the other way round.... the muslims getting stones... the national news outcry would be amazing!
That's because we muslims are innocent victims of the radical christian right and are an oppressed religious minority.

If the consequences of your religion are too difficult, move to where it is the majority and live under it's precepts or give it up and find a faith you are more comfortable with. I don't hear Jewish people whining all day long about how oppressed they are.

I don't hear Jewish people whining all day long about how oppressed they are.
That's because they basically either own or control just about everything in the U.S.

So why would they complain? :cool:
Oh good gawd! :rolleyes:

Really? Jews control the world? If that were true, islam wouldn't be allowed in this nation let alone tolerated in Israel.

Give it up. Nobody buys that conspiratorial garbage except other nutjobs who cling to medieval fantasies of jews making matzo out of the blood of virgin boys.

The Christians were'nt throwing the stones and other objects. Your con game of being innocent victims is coming to an end. You're nothing but a murderous violent cult, and the less of you the better for everyone on this planet.

American muslims are the most oppressed, abused and denigrated people in our nation.

Any freedom loving and defender of justice patriotic American should be the first person in line to fight for the rights of our loyal muslim citizens. :cool:

American muslims are the most oppressed, abused and denigrated people in our nation.

Any freedom loving and defender of justice patriotic American should be the first person in line to fight for the rights of our loyal muslim citizens. :cool:
They acted the same way that they do when they ARE the majority and experience something they don't like.

That tells me they are an inferior culture.

That's fine. I'm even lazier when it comes to wiki.
Well, I long ago stopped expecting folks at USMB to be logical, in general.

But, that doesn't keep me from pointing lack of logic out. When a person presents a source that another doesn't care for, they have met their burden. The burden now rests on the person disagreeing with the source to discredit it.

Unfortunately for you, others did YOUR burden for you - what wiki said about that ruling is what the ruling said.

True or false isn't the issue with me. It's a matter of principle. I don't accept anything from insecure sites that can be edited.
Who are you to trifle with their self-esteem?

A lot of the apologists here are missing the point. Those Christians in the video were asshats, straight up. Only a complete dickhead would engage in the sort of stupidity that drove them to go and antagonize muslims at an amusement park.

That said, how does any of that justify violence without police intervention? Sunni man defending this shit I can understand, even if I find the mentality despicable. But a lot of you non muslim democrats and liberals saying that this was somehow justified because the things those Christians said were ugly. . . WTF!? Mob violence against anyone who insults your philosophy is okay, now? The level of hypocrisy on this post is astounding, and quite frankly, it disturbs me to see so many "peacenick" types actually defending this shit.

Who said the violence was justified? Please, name names and link to the posts.

American muslims have fought and died for this nation in several wars and are an integral part of our history.

And should be given the same respect afforded to all other ethnic and religious minority groups. :cool:

LOL. Peddle that crap to some corrupt democrats looking for supporters and naive college students looking for a cause.

You should be oppressed as should all liars.

Oh, don't throw Sunni into that briar patch. He enjoys being oppressed almost as much as Sky does.

Forum List

Back