American Muslims viewed in positive light after Boston marathon bombing

You're dreaming Sunni.
Muslims killing our children does not endear Muslims to Americans. The media bends over backwards to excuse Muslim behavior, and our President refuses to even acknowledge Muslims as terrorists. The only time he uses the word terrorist and Muslim in the same sentence is if they are terrorists that have been let into this country and he sees a opportunity to take more of our rights away, because of their actions.
Got drones?
We will have..........

Of all the people who are now Americans the IRISH-Americans ought to understand what it's like to be a hated immigrant group -- one that is hated for their religion.

But now I am informed that even PAPISTS are welcome into organizations like the Ku Klux KLAN, so three or four generations after the ANGLO's allowed a genocidal famine to drive so many of OUR forefathers here, too many of their progeny have forgotten that their grandparents were once as universally LOATHED as the Moslem immigrants are today.

Oh the humanity!

Yeah, the similarity is eye popping.
First, the Irish declared war on America, and prayed to the God of Ireland for the death of everybody who refused to turn Irish. Then they congregated and kept to themselves until there were enough of them to feel comfortable throwing stones at Americans coming out of their churches, and built explosive devices to kill American children because the Irish didn't see America as the land of opportunity, but as the Great Satan.

Then we hoped someone would invent an airplane so we could fly it into a building and get 72 potatoes.

Sunni, share your love of the Jewish people with us to prove that I'm wrong.

Last edited:
^^^ No matter what response I gave Irish Ram.

You would twist the words into one of your hate filled rants.

Of all the Christians on the board.

You are by far one of the worst examples of Jesus's teachings.

Seriously......... :cool:

US custom agents have decided it's time to take a closer look at foreign students wanting to come to America.
So Sunni, Is that because we see them in a more positive light or is it because custom agents are just "haters" or have enough Americans been killed by Muslims that we have decided that political correctness is no longer prudent?

If you had read the OP and the title of the thread Irish Ram.

It's about accenting the positive steps that American muslims are making in reaching out to their community during tragic events like the Boston marathon bombing.

And trying to build "positive" interactions with their fellow citizens.

Yet, here you come posting nothing but "negative" items and issues ment to divide not heal.

You are a very sad person Irish Ram. .. :cool:

"And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee." Ezekiel 38: 1-6

If the Lord is against those who hate His chosen people, your pretense will not fool me or convert me.
Talk to me about your attitude toward the Nation of Israel............

"And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee." Ezekiel 38: 1-6

If the Lord is against those who hate His chosen people, your pretense will not fool me or convert me.
Talk to me about your attitude toward the Nation of Israel............
The funny thing is when I was growing up and went to church.

Communism was the big boogy man and preachers used that exact same verse to show that God's wrath was going to destory the commies.

Islam and muslims were not even on the Christian hate radar.

True story........ :cool:

Last edited:
And yet another statement showing how the Muslim culture is not ready for a free society....
You really are pathetic... :cuckoo:

You go on and on about a "Free society and personal freedoms".

Yet, you insist that American muslins shouldn't have the same freedom's because we don't meet your personal standards of what freedom means.

Sorry nitwit, but you can't have it both ways. .. :cool:

Most American muslims are descent people; you’re not one of them. You advocate rounding up Jews and putting them in a prison camp, You advocate putting in place Sharia law in this country, you support the muslim brotherhood and their goals of restoring the Caliphate in all former muslim lands including Spain. you are also a rep whore fishing for reps

Having read Sunni's post about the Jews being rounded up, I looked for it in his posts, but there was so much hatred for so many other groups of people as well, ie blacks, gays, transvestites, I had to either quit reading, or call a doctor for a script of antidepressants.
What should transvestites be forced to wear again Sunni?

I looked for it in his posts, but there was so much hatred for so many other groups of people as well, ie blacks, gays, transvestites, I had to either quit reading, or call a doctor for a script of antidepressants.
Caught you in another blatant lie Irish Ram.

My better half is a black african woman.

So I know that you never read a post of mine hating on black people like you claim....... :cool:

Forum List

Back