American Nazi Chair: Trump Win Would Be “A Real Opportunity” For White Nationalists

i think Trump is wrong about drug tests for welfare. In the Western world we kinda rebel against that sort of thing.

It's disgustingly invasive and we aren't as ignorant so we know that welfare is cheaper than the alternative. And all life shouldn't be miserable, of course.

It's sadly funny to watch racist NaziCons try to deflect, derail, and troll a thread about American nazis supporting a current presidential candidate. This thread is about the present - not the past.
It's sad to watch liberals try to claim the kkk / nazis in their ranks are really Conservatives. :p

Please name one individual KKK or white supremacist member or group that is Democrat.
I already mentioned those who showed up to protest Trump and who donated to Hillary. Then there is ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK Robert Byrd...

i think Trump is wrong about drug tests for welfare. In the Western world we kinda rebel against that sort of thing.

It's disgustingly invasive and we aren't as ignorant so we know that welfare is cheaper than the alternative. And all life shouldn't be miserable, of course.
You got money for drugs, you don't need welfare...

It's sadly funny to watch racist NaziCons try to deflect, derail, and troll a thread about American nazis supporting a current presidential candidate. This thread is about the present - not the past.
It's sad to watch liberals try to claim the kkk / nazis in their ranks are really Conservatives. :p

Please name one individual KKK or white supremacist member or group that is Democrat.
I already mentioned those who showed up to protest Trump and who donated to Hillary. Then there is ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK Robert Byrd...

Byrd is dead. We're talking about the "present"...

Trump is a dog-whistle racist - which is why racists and racist groups are attracted to him. They think he's one of them - and he may be. Trump certainly doesn't do anything to discourage their support.

...only because Byrd is part if the DNC's legacy, as exposed by tbe recent DNC's e-mails that showed their Anti-Semitism, Racist, Sexist, anti-Christian 'Present'

...only because Byrd is part if the DNC's legacy, as exposed by tbe recent DNC's e-mails that showed their Anti-Semitism, Racist, Sexist, anti-Christian 'Present'

In other words - you can't answer my question in post #19. Thanks for playing. Goodnight...

Trump is a dog-whistle racist - which is why racists and racist groups are attracted to him. They think he's one of them - and he may be. Trump certainly doesn't do anything to discourage their support.
Remind me again....WHICH party just fired a whole bunch of people because their e-mails were released revealing DNC Anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Christian, and their organizing/manning/inciting violent protests?

Oh yeah.....THE DEMOCRATS.

In other words - you can't answer my question in post #19. Thanks for playing. Goodnight...
That's right, turn in...run while you can. Want to know names of racists, Anti-semites, homophobes, sexists? Just read the names on the DNC's e-mails that were released recently.

Thank YOU for playing, & good-night! :p

it's very invasive for all the people who are genuinely ill or unemployed.

Libs would bever allow it to happen - they don't want anyone relying on them for welfare to be booted off of it....

...besides, it would cost way too much.

But you're the funniest baby killer on the forum.

Libs would bever allow it to happen - they don't want anyone relying on them for welfare to be booted off of it....

...besides, it would cost way too much.
well, in that case, Trumps good to go in my humble opinion.

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that…”

The chairman of the American Nazi Party, Rocky Suhayda, declared on his radio program last month that a Donald Trump victory would present a great opportunity for white nationalists to build pro-white coalitions. .

“I’m gonna project, that I believe that Trump is going to win the election this November, for various reasons which I don’t want to go into again,” Suhayda said on his radio program’s July broadcast. “I think it’s gonna surprise the enemy, because, I think that they feel that the white working class, especially the male portion of the working class, and with him his female counterparts have basically thrown in the towel. Given up hope of any politician again standing up for their interests.”

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start – you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress, and, everything, to start building on something like that, okay,” continued the American Nazi. “It doesn’t have to be anti, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white. It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots, if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. Alright.”

Suhayda wrote in past American Nazi Party reports he’d avoid giving statements on Trump, saying it would hurt Trump to be associated with him. In one September report, the all caps-loving Nazi chairman wrote that Trump’s statements showed the Nazi viewpoint wasn’t as unpopular as portrayed by the media.

“We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time,” he stated. “Donald Trump’s campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that ‘our views’ are NOT so ‘unpopular’ as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!”

AUDIO: American Nazi Chair: Trump Win Would Be "A Real Opportunity” For White Nationalists

It's harder for America to move forward socially with racists trying to drag it backwards.

Don't know what the point is just because some RW wackos sign their name to the Trump bandwagon. Remember there are only two candidates to choose from here, Hillary will have her fair share of freakish supporters as well

...like the racist black terrorist group that called for the murder of all whites and cops.

(Psssssst...Hillary....YOU are WHITE! :p )

Does BLM count?

Oh, but they are not racist!

Trump will likely drop all the rightwing stuff when he gets elected, and just get down to tidying up corruption.

sub-buzz-14296-1470517194-1.png

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that…”

The chairman of the American Nazi Party, Rocky Suhayda, declared on his radio program last month that a Donald Trump victory would present a great opportunity for white nationalists to build pro-white coalitions. .

“I’m gonna project, that I believe that Trump is going to win the election this November, for various reasons which I don’t want to go into again,” Suhayda said on his radio program’s July broadcast. “I think it’s gonna surprise the enemy, because, I think that they feel that the white working class, especially the male portion of the working class, and with him his female counterparts have basically thrown in the towel. Given up hope of any politician again standing up for their interests.”

“Now, if Trump does win, okay, it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start – you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress, and, everything, to start building on something like that, okay,” continued the American Nazi. “It doesn’t have to be anti, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white. It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots, if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. Alright.”

Suhayda wrote in past American Nazi Party reports he’d avoid giving statements on Trump, saying it would hurt Trump to be associated with him. In one September report, the all caps-loving Nazi chairman wrote that Trump’s statements showed the Nazi viewpoint wasn’t as unpopular as portrayed by the media.

“We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time,” he stated. “Donald Trump’s campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that ‘our views’ are NOT so ‘unpopular’ as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!”

AUDIO: American Nazi Chair: Trump Win Would Be "A Real Opportunity” For White Nationalists

It's harder for America to move forward socially with racists trying to drag it backwards.
Trevor Noah calls him Cinnamon Hitler.

Forum List

Back