American Patriot David Duke: Charge Obama With Treason For Supporting ISIS In Syria

You are truly brainwashed. You are a product of liberal ideology which is a disease.

I'm brainwashed? You're cheering for the opinion of the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and you're telling anyone else that they are brainwashed?

Go to college, you fucking morons.
Duke is not a Grand Wizard. He is a American patriotic White Nationalist.
He is a racist fucking moron who is supported by other racist fucking morons like yourself.

Go to college, you stupid racist fucking moron.

Yeah, racists elected Obama, you fucking moron.

Why are all of the Conservatives on this forum such fucking morons?

Not all conservatives! Only the racist Teapers who are pissed we have a black President. But then again, they aren't really driven by conservative ideology...only hate.
To me it is not about Obama being a half white and Arab. It is about him being not Constitutionally eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

If that is what you want us to believe. :doubt:

So you want to ignore the far left supporting racists, I figured that was not part of your far left rogramming.
Fascinating. Someone points out that you need to be "reprogrammed" because you can't stop repeating yourself like a mindless parrot -- so now you co-opt that word into your lexicon to parrot it against those who use it to describe you.

You really are just a mindless parrot, repeating back words that you hear. :lmao:

Says the far left racist Obama drone...

Nothing to add but their hatred for anything that is not far left.
Still waiting for an answer ... how come the right doesn't elect blacks? 43 blacks in Congress ... only one was elected by the right.

Fascinating. Someone points out that you need to be "reprogrammed" because you can't stop repeating yourself like a mindless parrot -- so now you co-opt that word into your lexicon to parrot it against those who use it to describe you.

You really are just a mindless parrot, repeating back words that you hear. :lmao:

Still waiting for an answer ... how come the right doesn't elect blacks? 43 blacks in Congress ... only one was elected by the right.

Oh my the far left Obama drones and their far left talking points..

My oh my!

My oh my!
I knew you couldn't answer. The answer has more than 4 words in it. :lmao:

My oh my!
I knew you couldn't answer. The answer has more than 4 words in it. :lmao:

See once again the far left proves that they are the true racists and can not handle anything outside their far left programming!

Far right Bush drones far right talking points programmed talking points far right Bush drones.

Yeah, this is a healthy debate both ways. This accomplishes so much.

Anyone with self-respect will not come back to this thread. Goodbye, far right Bush drones talking points programmed talking far right points Bush drones Bush drones far right Bush drones. It wasn't interesting and you need to go to college.

See once again the far left proves that they are the true racists and can not handle anything outside their far left programming!

<squawk><squawk>

Here, have a cracker.

Once again more far left programmed response from the racist far left Obama drone.
Is all your incessant squawking meant to divert from the fact that the right elected a KKK Grand Wizard?

Far right Bush drones far right talking points programmed talking points far right Bush drones.

Yeah, this is a healthy debate both ways. This accomplishes so much.

Anyone with self-respect will not come back to this thread. Goodbye, far right Bush drones talking points programmed talking far right points Bush drones Bush drones far right Bush drones. It wasn't interesting and you need to go to college.

And the far left propaganda just keeps on rolling!

Nothing bit talking points in propaganda in that post, but then again what do you expect from a far left Obama drone.

<squawk><squawk>

Here, have a cracker.

Once again more far left programmed response from the racist far left Obama drone.
Is all your incessant squawking meant to divert from the fact that the right elected a KKK Grand Wizard?

Are you trying to divert from the far fact that you are a racist far left Obama drone? and can only speak out against someone if they have an (R) next to them?

Yes you voted for Obama to prove to the world that you were not a racist you voted for him because of his race, which is racism like it or not.

Are you trying to divert from the far fact that you are a racist far left Obama drone? and can only speak out against someone if they have an (R) next to them?

Yes you voted for Obama to prove to the world that you were not a racist you voted for him because of his race, which is racism like it or not.
Imbecile, I voted for Obama because I don't vote for Republicans. Now explain what that has to do with the color of his skin?

Imbecile, I voted for Obama because I don't vote for Republicans. Now explain what that has to do with the color of his skin?

Because you had to vote for him like I posted, you had to prove that being far left you had to vote for the man because of his race.

There are only two choice that the far left likes to give people vote for my guy or not alt all.

So since you voted for this man because of his race twice shows that you are a racist!

Otherwise you are what I call you, a far left Obama drone.

But your post proves that you can not acknowledge the racism in your own far left world. Which still makes you a raciest!

Good little far left racist Obama drone.

Do as your programming tells you!

Forum List

Back