American Patriot David Duke: Charge Obama With Treason For Supporting ISIS In Syria

Yeah, racists elected Obama, you fucking moron.

Why are all of the Conservatives on this forum such fucking morons?

Not all conservatives! Only the racist Teapers who are pissed we have a black President. But then again, they aren't really driven by conservative ideology...only hate.

Just showing proof that the far left will support flat out racist and deny doing it.

You just proved my point that you are a racist far left Obama drone
Well, no, not really. But you did further cement the claim that you're an idiot.

Says the far left racist Obama drone.

The far left can not handle that they support flat out racists.

Yet they wan to project that on anyone that they think is not far left.

But then again the far left on this board have shown us that they are the true racists, even if it is only because of a letter.
And yet, the most recent Grand Wizard to get elected was elect by the right. Pretty much renders your delusionary diatribe as the useless logorrhea you intended it to be.

Well, no, not really. But you did further cement the claim that you're an idiot.

But then again the far left on this board have shown us that they are the true racists, even if it is only because of a letter.
And yet, the most recent Grand Wizard to get elected was elect by the right. Pretty much renders your delusionary diatribe as the useless logorrhea you intended it to be.

So you want to ignore the far left supporting racists, I figured that was not part of your far left rogramming.

Just keep posting and keep proving that you are a racist!
Again, pointing out you're an idiot offers not one iota of evidence that I'm racist. That you think it does only serves to prove me right.

G'head, this is where you call me a far left Obama drone while complaining that Liberals are the one's here ranting like two year olds. :lol:

Again each and every post you make on this thread proves you are a far left racist Obama drone.

Only an programmed far left propaganda drone with the mentality of two year old would such a thing..

But you keep lying to yourself and say that you are not a racist for voting far left..
Voting for a black man doesn't make me a racist -- it makes you a flaming idiot for thinking it does. :eek:

If this guy had a (D) next to his name the far left here would support him without question or hesitation.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh wait they did!
The thread is about Duke, who was elected as a Republican. You can't handle that, so of course, you try to divert the thread to be about Byrd.

Just showing proof that the far left will support flat out racist and deny doing it.

You just proved my point that you are a racist far left Obama drone

so fucking ignorant you think the "far left" actually voted for him. They're such a large % of the West Virginny electorate they gave him his margin of victory every time, Hmmm???

God might even forgive the Old Sinner, after all;

"When asked in October 2008 about the possibility that the issue of race would influence West Virginia voters, as Obama is an African-American, Byrd replied, "Those days are gone. Gone!"

Try repenting your stupid ass and renouncing your deal with the Devil. Maybe if there is a God he won't send your grimy soul straight to Hell.

Hate is conservative ideology. When has it not been? The southern slave states hated the idea of looking at black people as people so they fought a civil war against America.

Because of Nixon's hatred of hippies, they've waged their drug war against the very same people who helped America win every major war before 1945.

All that they have ever known is hatred. They hate progress, they hate learning, they hate evolution, they hate peace, they hate minorities, they hate everyone who isn't Republican and Christian.

Hate is conservative ideology. When has it not been? The southern slave states hated the idea of looking at black people as people so they fought a civil war against America.

Because of Nixon's hatred of hippies, they've waged their drug war against the very same people who helped America win every major war before 1945.

All that they have ever known is hatred. They hate progress, they hate learning, they hate evolution, they hate peace, they hate minorities, they hate everyone who isn't Republican and Christian.

Oh my the far left revisionism knows no bounds..

You are truly brainwashed. You are a product of liberal ideology which is a disease.

Blah blah blah far left drone blah blah far left drone blah blah far left drone racist Obama far left drone.

That's not a debate. That's you being a fucking moron.

So you want to ignore the far left supporting racists, I figured that was not part of your far left rogramming.
Fascinating. Someone points out that you need to be "reprogrammed" because you can't stop repeating yourself like a mindless parrot -- so now you co-opt that word into your lexicon to parrot it against those who use it to describe you.

You really are just a mindless parrot, repeating back words that you hear. :lmao:

Not all conservatives! Only the racist Teapers who are pissed we have a black President. But then again, they aren't really driven by conservative ideology...only hate.
To me it is not about Obama being a half white and Arab. It is about him being not Constitutionally eligible for Article 2 Section 1.

Last edited:
Blah blah blah far left drone blah blah far left drone blah blah far left drone racist Obama far left drone.

That's not a debate. That's you being a fucking moron.

Says the far left Obama drone that can only post in programmed talking points..

The far left has no clue what a debate is, so the irony of those comments form this racist far left Obama drone is quite amusing.

Then again this is further proof that the far left does not grow up they just grow old.

Again, pointing out you're an idiot offers not one iota of evidence that I'm racist. That you think it does only serves to prove me right.

G'head, this is where you call me a far left Obama drone while complaining that Liberals are the one's here ranting like two year olds. :lol:

Again each and every post you make on this thread proves you are a far left racist Obama drone.

Only an programmed far left propaganda drone with the mentality of two year old would such a thing..

But you keep lying to yourself and say that you are not a racist for voting far left..
Voting for a black man doesn't make me a racist -- it makes you a flaming idiot for thinking it does. :eek:
In Kosh's world, in order to prove that you aren't racist, you had to vote for the white guy. And that means the black people had to vote for the black guy, which they did. Now the other races, well they just had to flip a coin and wouldn't you know it, Mitt's extra and magic underwear kept it coming up heads and that's why Obama won. Simple right?

You are truly brainwashed. You are a product of liberal ideology which is a disease.

I'm brainwashed? You're cheering for the opinion of the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and you're telling anyone else that they are brainwashed?

Go to college, you fucking morons.

Fascinating. Someone points out that you need to be "reprogrammed" because you can't stop repeating yourself like a mindless parrot -- so now you co-opt that word into your lexicon to parrot it against those who use it to describe you.

You really are just a mindless parrot, repeating back words that you hear. :lmao:

Says the far left racist Obama drone...

Nothing to add but their hatred for anything that is not far left.

I'm brainwashed? You're cheering for the opinion of the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and you're telling anyone else that they are brainwashed?

Go to college, you fucking morons.
Duke is not a Grand Wizard. He is a American patriotic White Nationalist.

Says the far right Bush drone who can't stand to hear anything that isn't far right.

Far right Bush drones are all the same. They lie to the UN and torture POWs to death in secret prisons like their boi-king Messiah Bush.

Far right Bush drones.

Forum List

Back