American Patriot David Duke: Charge Obama With Treason For Supporting ISIS In Syria

<squawk><squawk>

Here, have a cracker.

Once again more far left programmed response from the racist far left Obama drone.
Is all your incessant squawking meant to divert from the fact that the right elected a KKK Grand Wizard?

He was not a Grand Wizard when he was elected unlike democrats voting for Robert Byrd while still a active member of the Klan. Do you know how hypocritical you are being?

Are you trying to divert from the far fact that you are a racist far left Obama drone? and can only speak out against someone if they have an (R) next to them?

Yes you voted for Obama to prove to the world that you were not a racist you voted for him because of his race, which is racism like it or not.
Imbecile, I voted for Obama because I don't vote for Republicans. Now explain what that has to do with the color of his skin?

Because you had to vote for him like I posted, you had to prove that being far left you had to vote for the man because of his race.

There are only two choice that the far left likes to give people vote for my guy or not alt all.

So since you voted for this man because of his race twice shows that you are a racist!

Otherwise you are what I call you, a far left Obama drone.

But your post proves that you can not acknowledge the racism in your own far left world. Which still makes you a raciest!

Good little far left racist Obama drone.

Do as your programming tells you!
Your mindless drivel aside, what does my voting Democrat have to do with the color of Obama's skin?

Imbecile, I voted for Obama because I don't vote for Republicans. Now explain what that has to do with the color of his skin?

Because you had to vote for him like I posted, you had to prove that being far left you had to vote for the man because of his race.

There are only two choice that the far left likes to give people vote for my guy or not alt all.

So since you voted for this man because of his race twice shows that you are a racist!

But your post proves that you can not acknowledge the racism in your own far left world. Which still makes you a raciest!

Your mindless drivel aside, what does my voting Democrat have to do with the color of Obama's skin?

Once again the far left racist Obama drone can not admit they are far left or that they are racist.

My "four" words have more truth in them that 99.9% of your posts.

Just admit you are racist and far left Obama drone..

It is ok, everyone can se that you are...

Come on you little racist far left Obama drone admit it!

Last edited:

Once again the far left racist Obama drone can not admit they are far left or that they are racist.

I know you're an abject moron, so maybe I'm just expecting too much for you to answer the question .... I don't vote for Republicans; now explain what that has to do with the color of Obama's skin ... ?

I know you're an abject moron, so maybe I'm just expecting too much for you to answer the question .... I don't vote for Republicans; now explain what that has to do with the color of Obama's skin ... ?

And once again the far left Obama drone process the racist he is..

Keep posting you racist!

Keep posting you racist!
If that were true, you would answer the question instead of your typical mindless squawking.

Keep posting you racist!
If that were true, you would answer the question instead of your typical mindless squawking.

So far left Obama drones on this board posted over and over that if you did not vote for Obama you were s racist, then it turned into if you disagree with Obama you are a racists.

So are you telling me that the far left Obama drones lied when they posted these comments?

Are the far left Obama drone wrong?

Yeah, racists elected Obama, you fucking moron.

Why are all of the Conservatives on this forum such fucking morons?

Not all conservatives! Only the racist Teapers who are pissed we have a black President. But then again, they aren't really driven by conservative ideology...only hate.

How is hate different from conservative ideology?

And another racist far left Obama drone chimes in with their propaganda and talking points..

Keep posting you racist!

So far left Obama drones on this board posted over and over that if you did not vote for Obama you were s racist, then it turned into if you disagree with Obama you are a racists.

So are you telling me that the far left Obama drones lied when they posted these comments?

Unfortunately, it seems you're just not capable of answering. :dunno: I don't vote for Republicans. What does that have to do with the color of Obama's skin?

Unfortunately, it seems you're just not capable of answering. :dunno: I don't vote for Republicans. What does that have to do with the color of Obama's skin?

I did answer your question you just did not like the answer, you a scared to answer mine because you know you are a racist.

And once again you are showing that you are a true racist..

You can ask that over and over again, but your far left propaganda shows that you are a racist.

And you also prove my "four" words about you, a far left Obama drone.

So far left Obama drones on this board posted over and over that if you did not vote for Obama you were s racist, then it turned into if you disagree with Obama you are a racists

I did answer your question you just did not like the answer, you a scared to answer mine because you know you are a racist.

You can ask that over and over again, but your far left propaganda shows that you are a racist.

So far left Obama drones on this board posted over and over that if you did not vote for Obama you were s racist, then it turned into if you disagree with Obama you are a racists

No doubt you are stupid enough to think you answered, but no such answer exists. I don't vote for Republicans ... what does that have to do with the color of Obama's skin?

So, the tax dodging X-wizard of the KKK is in the news again and has been transformed into a patriot. I would expect nothing less from Steve.

No doubt you are stupid enough to think you answered, but no such answer exists. I don't vote for Republicans ... what does that have to do with the color of Obama's skin?

And the far Obama drones do not understand that thy are trapped by their own propaganda. And can not see it!

You are a racist just own up to it.

We demand that President Obama and Members of Congress who support the terrorists in Syria and the terrorist State of Israel, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!

Was David related to Randolph and Mortimer I wonder?

Old School Racist for sure. I wonder if he hate Catholics too?

:)

Forum List

Back