American Patriot David Duke: Charge Obama With Treason For Supporting ISIS In Syria

Who cares about the (D) or the (R) A racist is a racist. This is nothing more than a Teaper deflection calling a racist a Democrat so they can feel better supporting a racist. How pathetically childish and transparent.

And no, Kosh, it wasn't the liberal media that told me that you stupid fuck.

More far left propaganda!

Can you not post in far left propaganda and talking points?

You know, the teaper handbook clearly states to be creative with the far left propaganda bullet point. You better watch it, the Grand Wizard might punish you if you can't be a little more creative with your nonsense. Try being poetic...that usually hides stupidity (but be careful, if you fail, it will highlight your idiocy).

a fucking Parrot. Only dumber.

You know, the teaper handbook clearly states to be creative with the far left propaganda bullet point. You better watch it, the Grand Wizard might punish you if you can't be a little more creative with your nonsense. Try being poetic...that usually hides stupidity (but be careful, if you fail, it will highlight your idiocy).
I don't think he can help himself. Seems he only knows 4 words:

1. Far
2. Left
3. Obama
4. Drone

See the far left Obama drones just can not help themselves.

And they continue to prove that they are racists!

They can not handle the fact that they support the most racist party in history and since their programming will not allow them to admit to it. WE get the ranting of a two year old.

Oh well typical racist far left Obama drones.
If projection were deadly, we'd need the skills of the Israelis to pick up all the tiny body parts after that one. The force of the explosion would have a left a few parts stuck to the Wailing Wall...

If this guy had a (D) next to his name the far left here would support him without question or hesitation.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh wait they did!
The thread is about Duke, who was elected as a Republican. You can't handle that, so of course, you try to divert the thread to be about Byrd.

Just showing proof that the far left will support flat out racist and deny doing it.

You just proved my point that you are a racist far left Obama drone

1. Far
2. Left
3. Obama
4. Drone

They can not handle the fact that they support the most racist party in history and since their programming will not allow them to admit to it. WE get the ranting of a two year old.

Hmm, perhaps you can explain if the Democrats are the party of racists, how come Republicans and Conservatives are the party who virtually refuse to elect blacks? Out of 43 blacks in Congress, only one is Republican.

If this guy had a (D) next to his name the far left here would support him without question or hesitation.

Oh wait they did!
The thread is about Duke, who was elected as a Republican. You can't handle that, so of course, you try to divert the thread to be about Byrd.

Just showing proof that the far left will support flat out racist and deny doing it.

^ typical drunk ass moonbat :rolleyes:

Here Kosh: Alcoholics Anonymous

Oh wait they did!

Well, no, not really. But you did further cement the claim that you're an idiot.

1. Far
2. Left
3. Obama
4. Drone

Re-program this Bitch. It's stuck in some kind of self-repeating loop that really grates.

Proof that you are racist!
You being an idiot is not proof that I'm racist. It is, however, further evidence that you're an idiot. :eusa_dance:

Just keep posting and keep proving that you are a racist!
Again, pointing out you're an idiot offers not one iota of evidence that I'm racist. That you think it does only serves to prove me right.

G'head, this is where you call me a far left Obama drone while complaining that Liberals are the one's here ranting like two year olds. :lol:

Well, no, not really. But you did further cement the claim that you're an idiot.

Says the far left racist Obama drone.

The far left can not handle that they support flat out racists.

Yet they wan to project that on anyone that they think is not far left.

But then again the far left on this board have shown us that they are the true racists, even if it is only because of a letter.

Oh wait they did!
No, this thread is about Dukes opinion about Obama and Congress supporting ISIS rebels in Syria. Is Duke wrong or right?
Duke is a devout racist. Who cares what he thinks? I asked that before but received no answer. :dunno:

1. Far
2. Left
3. Obama
4. Drone

Re-program this Bitch. It's stuck in some kind of self-repeating loop that really grates.
Smedley Butler would have supported Dukes ideology.

Why should anyone care about anything that David Duke has to say? When was the last time that he was relevant? Never? That's right. Fuck him and every small-minded racist who drools over that useless monkey's opinions.

1. Far
2. Left
3. Obama
4. Drone

Could be an auto-bot? :dunno:

You being an idiot is not proof that I'm racist. It is, however, further evidence that you're an idiot. :eusa_dance:

Just keep posting and keep proving that you are a racist!
Again, pointing out you're an idiot offers not one iota of evidence that I'm racist. That you think it does only serves to prove me right.

G'head, this is where you call me a far left Obama drone while complaining that Liberals are the one's here ranting like two year olds. :lol:

Again each and every post you make on this thread proves you are a far left racist Obama drone.

Only an programmed far left propaganda drone with the mentality of two year old would such a thing..

But you keep lying to yourself and say that you are not a racist for voting far left..

Could be an auto-bot? :dunno:

The irony of those comments from the racist far left Obama drone.

Forum List

Back