American Patriots become Prisoners of War after FBI arrests several

If they want to be held as Prisoners of War, they will have to stay in custody without trial until their side surrenders and signs a surrender agreement. Send them to GITMO.

They are enemy combatants.

Send them to Gitmo.

Last edited:
If they want to be held as Prisoners of War, they will have to stay in custody without trial until their side surrenders and signs a surrender agreement. Send them to GITMO.
Their side? And who just would speak for their side, Muhammad?
I don't know what they call themselves, but don't you have to be on a side to have a war and become a POW?

Their side? And who just would speak for their side, Muhammad?
I don't know what they call themselves, but don't you have to be on a side to have a war and become a POW?
To be a POW there has to be a war between nations and you have to be in the armed services, in uniform when captured with a verifiable identity no less. Those are the only POWs.

Terrorists are not soldiers, they are criminals.

Hopefully when the patriots win this war against tyranny we are a little more violent with the loyalist SCUM than our founding fathers were.

As long as you are just wishing, you should wish for a pony too.

Hopefully when the patriots win this war against tyranny we are a little more violent with the loyalist SCUM than our founding fathers were.

You are a traitor to your country. Nuff said. Enjoy ignore you have brought nothing of substance to the debate I see no reason to keep you where your asinine opinions can be seen by me.

You are a traitor to your country. Nuff said. Enjoy ignore you have brought nothing of substance to the debate I see no reason to keep you where your asinine opinions can be seen by me.

Oh, how will I ever survive such a cruel fate?

Bundy is a tyrant. A poor business man and demagogue. Lock him up and thow away the bleedin' key.

Last edited:

Another 'patriot' ever so eager to kill Americans.

Why did you miss Oregon Odium?

I think the Bundy's will discover the true meaning of tyranny in prison. And it won't be 'love and marriage, love and marriage'...

"American Patriots become Prisoners of War after FBI arrests several"

This is a lie – it's as ridiculous as it is idiotic and wrong.

DeLemus is not a 'patriot,' he's a criminal suspect being afforded full and comprehensive due process, his arrest is in accordance with the law:

“DeLemus is facing nine federal charges based on an indictment brought in Nevada, including conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, threatening a federal law enforcement officer, assault on a federal officer, obstruction of justice, attempting to impede or injure a federal law enforcement officer, interference with interstate commerce by extortion, and several firearms charges, according to court records.”

DeLemus supporters sing 'God Bless America' at court appearance | New Hampshire

Extremists like Delemus are neither 'heroes' nor 'victims' – and it's moronic for conservatives to try to portray them as such.

The idiotic thread premise doesn't merit anything of substance.

If Obama can pardon terrorists and Mexican gang members I imagine Trump will be able to pardon patriots.

In addition to Dave Bundy and Delamus, 3 other arrests were made.

Mel Bundy. That's another Bundy son.

Eric Parker. He's the overpass sniper.

Steve Stewart. He was the spotter for the overpass sniper.

Forum List

Back