American Terrorism

Violence does not justify violent retaliation

That's fine for you personally. Why are you trying to impose it on nations? I mean if you are fine with me hitting you over the head and robbing you, so be it. Others have the right to defend themselves.

It would be great if there weren't nasty folks around, but there are.

That's fine for you personally. Why are you trying to impose it on nations? I mean if you are fine with me hitting you over the head and robbing you, so be it. Others have the right to defend themselves.

It would be great if there weren't nasty folks around, but there are.

So do you condone Israel attack Palestinian civilains or Palestinians attacking Israeli civilians?

It is a viscious cycle. One that will not stop until we resolve the underlying issues and water is one of them.

So do you condone Israel attack Palestinian civilains or Palestinians attacking Israeli civilians?

It is a viscious cycle. One that will not stop until we resolve the underlying issues and water is one of them.

Jillian already addressed water, I'm not going to go research anything today. If the Palestinians really wished a two state solution, they would stop the attacks. If Israel kept it up, obviously the world would be outraged.

Israel is not wanted in the ME, if they do not defend themselves from attack, they will cease to exist. If Israel went on the offensive, not just reacting, the sanctions would be immediate and severe.

Jillian already addressed water, I'm not going to go research anything today. If the Palestinians really wished a two state solution, they would stop the attacks. If Israel kept it up, obviously the world would be outraged.

Israel is not wanted in the ME, if they do not defend themselves from attack, they will cease to exist. If Israel went on the offensive, not just reacting, the sanctions would be immediate and severe.

But Israel already broke a number of cease fires. The world is outraged, America is not...and therein lies the problem and the solution.

Yes it does, and I posted some vids to backup my contention.

Reacting to attacks and civilians being hit, is not targeting. Shocking though it may strike you, the bad guys know the aversion to civilian casualties and hide amongst them.

But Israel already broke a number of ceasefires.

No they did not. Israel reacts to attacks. Every Ceasefire has been broken by either Hezbullah or Hamas launching attacks after the ceasefire and claiming they didn't violate the ceasefire because they were in retaliation for something BEFORE the ceasefire.

But Israel already broke a number of cease fires. The world is outraged, America is not...and therein lies the problem and the solution.

When you are hit, the cease fire ends. Do not forget how long the Israelis held off on reacting during the second Intifada, lots of good that did. They also held reacting during first Gulf War, to avoid escalating the crisis.

No they did not. Israel reacts to attacks. Every Ceasefire has been broken by either Hezbullah or Hamas launching attacks after the ceasefire and claiming they didn't violate the ceasefire because they were in retaliation for something BEFORE the ceasefire.
Based on what evidence?

Israel violated cease fire agreements, most recently with Lebanon which dragged out that conflict and even you cannot disagree with that.

When you are hit, the cease fire ends. Do not forget how long the Israelis held off on reacting during the second Intifada, lots of good that did. They also held reacting during first Gulf War, to avoid escalating the crisis.

Even though Israel provoked as much as possible; fly bys, armed infantry stationed in civilain locations, and so on.

Matt:

There's no point in even asking him that. His entire argument is based on a mistake. The UN authorized the first gulf war. I don't know why Taomon thinks they didn't. Probably the same reason he thought BP owned 50% of KPC at the time.

Earlier on, Taomon was telling people to either google the things he was saying to see if they were true, or to provide evidence to back up their own points. I notice now that he has started peppering his posts with links, some worth reading, others worth nothing.

However, having scanned through all the posts since your quote above, I've not been able to find any response from him to you about what I thought were 2 very good points you made. Have I just missed his response, or has he just ignored your input?

I'd love to see him actually justify the point he implied earlier (about Mrs Thatcher insisting on Gulf War 1 due to the need to protect BP's interests).

Palestine would have no need to defend itself if it was not in fact the aggressor, using terrorist attacks and firing rockets into Israel.

Do explain how blowing oneself up in a marketplace crowded with noncombatants is "self-defense," junior.
Your first statement is absolute nonsense, and you know it. as for the second. Granted that is not self defense, but it is striking back at overwheming odds.

I was so enjoying your posts til now. I'm sorry to see that you're yet another one who has no understanding of the history of the region and repeats pro-terrorist propaganda without thinking about it.

Fact: Palestine was under British rule (rightfully or wrongfully).

Fact: Jews lived there historically as well as arabs.

Fact: Rightfully or wrongfully, the mandate was divided by the international community who were victorious after WWII. They had every right to do this and it was no different than them creating the UAE or Iraq which didn't exist prior to WWII either.

Fact: Jews never asked the Arabs to leave their homes. Nor did they create a situation that would have caused them to leave their homes. They'd have shared the mandate. Leaving and starting war was the choice of the Arab League.

Fact: The Arabs lost... and with that, lost land. Happens in battle. They made the wrong chess move.

Fact: Israel doesn't go about attackin innocent people as a matter of policy. they have been heavy-handed at times (particulaly under the earlier part of Sharon's leadership) but weren't targeting innocents... unlike the Palestinians who like belly-bombs and have created a situation where they can't be treated like others who want to roam freely about Israel.

I also don't see anything criticizing the pals for the kadusha rockets sent into Israel.

Do you think the U.S. would allow any rabid terrorist group to lob missiles into Detroit? Or would the U.S. government retaliate?

You don't seem like a bad person. You seem like someone who would like to see a peaceful world. So would I. But there needs to be some understanding of the reality of the circumstance and the history.
While you do make ""SOME" good points I have said before, your memory and understanding of the facts needs major adjustments.

Simply "BS"

Actually, I'm dead on right. I'd sugget it's *your* knowledge of the facts that needs the major adjustment.

Lets wait for these claims to be proven. Get the people claiming Israel violated a ceasefire without it having been broken by the other side first to post their evidence. We can then use the supposed evidence to show that each supposed violation was in fact a response to a direct attack in violation of the said ceasefire.

Of course wanna bet no one provides any such evidence, other then " we all know it where I live"?

What do you call the West Bank and the Gaza strip? These vets are brainwashed. They believe anything the Commander in Chief tells them because that is what the military conditioned them to do.Smarten up dude.
The one who needs to smarten up is you. The West Bank and Gaza are nowhere near Pakistan, you idiot. Pull out a map and find Pakistan. It's near India. You want to tell us about the Middle East and you don't even know the basic geography of the place. How pathetic. You don't even know the difference between Pakistan and Palestinian.

Forum List

Back