American Terrorism

But you DO condone Palestine doing it, moron. Crawl back into your hole.

I condone Palestine defending itself. You seem to be a big proponent of self-defense, why then do you not side with the Palestinians when Israel is committing so many atrocities?

Israel shoots Palestinians children for Christ's sake and you expect them to not attack back?

You blindly disagree with everything I say. If I said the sky was blue you would say it was gray and then tell me I was stupid.

Wrong. A lame accusation that isn't going to sell here, jack. I disagree with your uneducated stances on topics.

YOU blindly take whatever stance is in opposition to the US. Then you struggle, tapdance, attempt to deflect, and basically run all over the place trying to hold untenable positions.

Don't try to blame ME for the fact you are a dumbass, dumbass.

I condone Palestine defending itself. You seem to be a big proponent of self-defense, why then do you not side with the Palestinians when Israel is committing so many atrocities?

Israel shoots Palestinians children for Christ's sake and you expect them to not attack back?

Palestine would have no need to defend itself if it was not in fact the aggressor, using terrorist attacks and firing rockets into Israel.

Do explain how blowing oneself up in a marketplace crowded with noncombatants is "self-defense," junior.

Palestine would have no need to defend itself if it was not in fact the aggressor, using terrorist attacks and firing rockets into Israel.

Do explain how blowing oneself up in a marketplace crowded with noncombatants is "self-defense," junior.

That is an act of extremism, which I do not condone. In fact, I abhorr violence. But then again, my home was not taken over by a hostile force and my family & neighbors attacked on a daily basis by armed militias.

The plight of the Palestinians is bleak. Many have turned to extremist and radical Islamists. Palestine used to have a very good school system. America made sure to invest heavily into the Madrass because we wanted fanatics to wage war against the Soviets in the 1980's.

All schools in Palestine now teach the Koran and only the Koran. Without proper education, you expect poor Palestinians to know a better way to combat Israel? Many have turned to radical Islam and that is a shame. That is also our doing. We support the ISSI who fund radical Islamists.

Meanwhile, Israel attacks civilians (which you seem to condone) and the people get no support from their government or the US. So many turn to radical Islam and they are taught to strap a bomb to their chest.

I don't condone radical fundamentalism, but if you want to eliminate it education and good social programs are the only way.

Wrong. A lame accusation that isn't going to sell here, jack. I disagree with your uneducated stances on topics.

YOU blindly take whatever stance is in opposition to the US. Then you struggle, tapdance, attempt to deflect, and basically run all over the place trying to hold untenable positions.

Don't try to blame ME for the fact you are a dumbass, dumbass.

I don't take whatever stance is anti-US.

That is an act of extremism, which I do not condone. In fact, I abhorr violence. But then again, my home was not taken over by a hostile force and my family & neighbors attacked on a daily basis by armed militias.

The plight of the Palestinians is bleak. Many have turned to extremist and radical Islamists. Palestine used to have a very good school system. America made sure to invest heavily into the Madrass because we wanted fanatics to wage war against the Soviets in the 1980's.

All schools in Palestine now teach the Koran and only the Koran. Without proper education, you expect poor Palestinians to know a better way to combat Israel? Many have turned to radical Islam and that is a shame. That is also our doing. We support the ISSI who fund radical Islamists.

Meanwhile, Israel attacks civilians (which you seem to condone) and the people get no support from their government or the US. So many turn to radical Islam and they are taught to strap a bomb to their chest.

I don't condone radical fundamentalism, but if you want to eliminate it education and good social programs are the only way.

I don't expect Palestine to combat Israel. I expect them to coexist.

Since the Palestinians responsible for education are the same ones who refuse to stop fighting, any lack of education would be on their part.

Either way, you are making excuses for murder, and you attempt to present the aggressor as "victim."

I was so enjoying your posts til now. I'm sorry to see that you're yet another one who has no understanding of the history of the region and repeats pro-terrorist propaganda without thinking about it.

Fact: Palestine was under British rule (rightfully or wrongfully).

Fact: Jews lived there historically as well as arabs.

Fact: Rightfully or wrongfully, the mandate was divided by the international community who were victorious after WWII. They had every right to do this and it was no different than them creating the UAE or Iraq which didn't exist prior to WWII either.

Fact: Jews never asked the Arabs to leave their homes. Nor did they create a situation that would have caused them to leave their homes. They'd have shared the mandate. Leaving and starting war was the choice of the Arab League.

Fact: The Arabs lost... and with that, lost land. Happens in battle. They made the wrong chess move.

Fact: Israel doesn't go about attackin innocent people as a matter of policy. they have been heavy-handed at times (particulaly under the earlier part of Sharon's leadership) but weren't targeting innocents... unlike the Palestinians who like belly-bombs and have created a situation where they can't be treated like others who want to roam freely about Israel.

I also don't see anything criticizing the pals for the kadusha rockets sent into Israel.

Do you think the U.S. would allow any rabid terrorist group to lob missiles into Detroit? Or would the U.S. government retaliate?

You don't seem like a bad person. You seem like someone who would like to see a peaceful world. So would I. But there needs to be some understanding of the reality of the circumstance and the history.

I don't expect Palestine to combat Israel. I expect them to coexist.

Since the Palestinians responsible for education are the same ones who refuse to stop fighting, any lack of education would be on their part.

Either way, you are making excuses for murder, and you attempt to present the aggressor as "victim."

Wrong Gunny, the aggressor is Israel. And that is a fact that YOU refuse to accept because Israel is our ally and America would NEVER side with an aggressor or a respressive regime :wtf:

I was so enjoying your posts til now. I'm sorry to see that you're yet another one who has no understanding of the history of the region and repeats pro-terrorist propaganda without thinking about it.

Fact: Palestine was under British rule (rightfully or wrongfully).

Fact: Jews lived there historically as well as arabs.

Fact: Rightfully or wrongfully, the mandate was divided by the international community who were victorious after WWII. They had every right to do this and it was no different than them creating the UAE or Iraq which didn't exist prior to WWII either.

Fact: Jews never asked the Arabs to leave their homes. Nor did they create a situation that would have caused them to leave their homes. They'd have shared the mandate. Leaving and starting war was the choice of the Arab League.

Fact: The Arabs lost... and with that, lost land. Happens in battle. They made the wrong chess move.

Fact: Israel doesn't go about attackin innocent people as a matter of policy. they have been heavy-handed at times (particulaly under the earlier part of Sharon's leadership) but weren't targeting innocents... unlike the Palestinians who like belly-bombs and have created a situation where they can't be treated like others who want to roam freely about Israel.

I also don't see anything criticizing the pals for the kadusha rockets sent into Israel.

Do you think the U.S. would allow any rabid terrorist group to lob missiles into Detroit? Or would the U.S. government retaliate?

You don't seem like a bad person. You seem like someone who would like to see a peaceful world. So would I. But there needs to be some understanding of the reality of the circumstance and the history.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/03/AR2008010301057.html?nav=rss_world

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,2187261,00.html

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/102607P.shtml

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILH022wjcZI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=related[/ame]

And for the record, people are people. I think that Palestinians and Israelis can coexist peacefully, if not for military and state machinations on both sides.

I'm afraid you haven't yet refuted any of the salient points regarding the history of the region. Nor do I think I said that Israel has been perfect and has never been heavy-handed.

And just how many articles do you think I could post about attacks on innocent Israelis? Do you think they'd trump your articles? I do. Also, as a matter of policy, the palestinians still maintain the destruction of Israel as one of their goals. Not very conducive to peaceful co-existence. The Israeli's have no such goal with respect to the palestinians, stated or implicit.

That said, they *can* co-exist peacefully. In two sovereign states that leaves Israel with defenisible borders. It can't be settled with the Israeli's living in yet another arab country.

I haven't seen a lot of desire on the part of the palestinians for two sovereign states that respects Israel's right to protect itself? Have you?

I'm afraid you haven't yet refuted any of the salient points regarding the history of the region. Nor do I think I said that Israel has been perfect and has never been heavy-handed.

And just how many articles do you think I could post about attacks on innocent Israelis? Do you think they'd trump your articles? I do. Also, as a matter of policy, the palestinians still maintain the destruction of Israel as one of their goals. Not very conducive to peaceful co-existence. The Israeli's have no such goal with respect to the palestinians, stated or implicit.

That said, they *can* co-exist peacefully. In two sovereign states that leaves Israel with defenisible borders. It can't be settled with the Israeli's living in yet another arab country.

I haven't seen a lot of desire on the part of the palestinians for two sovereign states that respects Israel's right to protect itself? Have you?
And the main problem is water. Israel wants the regions that have water and leave none for Palestine. Whereas, Palestine has always gotten the short end of the stick and they probably want the same, all for them and none for the Jews.

Perhaps if our state planners where more concerned about peace and less concerned about control, we would be able to bring peace and educate both sides to it.

And the main problem is water. Israel wants the regions that have water and leave none for Palestine. Whereas, Palestine has always gotten the short end of the stick and they probably want the same, all for them and none for the Jews.

Perhaps if our state planners where more concerned about peace and less concerned about control, we would be able to bring peace and educate both sides to it.

Actually, you're incorrect again. Riparian rights aren't the sticking point, well, unless you actually listen to the palestinian position that says it's Israel that has no entitlement to water.

Try again.

If the pals have "the short end of the stick" it is because the arabs lost the wars. They attacked Israel repeatedly and each time lost land. oops... so, tell me how fair you are. What other countries that won land in defensive battle are you saying should give it back? What aggressors who lost should get a do-over.... other than the pals, of course?

Finally, you know, when you leave your home because stuff wasn't what you wanted it to be, you don't get to go back. They don't get to go back to whatever the bedoins had in Israel over 60 years ago, same as I don't get back my ancestral property in Belarus. You can dislike it. It can go against your grain. But it's life.

Actually, you're incorrect again. Riparian rights aren't the sticking point, well, unless you actually listen to the palestinian position that says it's Israel that has no entitlement to water.

Try again.

If the pals have "the short end of the stick" it is because the arabs lost the wars. They attacked Israel repeatedly and each time lost land. oops... so, tell me how fair you are. What other countries that won land in defensive battle are you saying should give it back? What aggressors who lost should get a do-over.... other than the pals, of course?
America should annex land to the Native American Indians; not desert land, good land.

Winning the war does not give Israel impunity to treat civilian Palestinians as they please. They are people after all.

America should annex land to the Native American Indians; not desert land, good land.

Winning the war does not give Israel impunity to treat civilian Palestinians as they please. They are people after all.

Gee... yet another genius with an untenable solution that screws the legitimate state of Israel.

One doesn't move sovereign countries... i'm sure if Iraq were "annexed", you'd be all over yourself with objections.

So, mr. spirituality, I guess the zen doesn't extend to Israel... good on.

Actually it does. And if they want to be, they should stop strapping on bombs and killing innocent people. Just how it is. It is not the job of Israel to make the life of non-citizens warm and fuzzy. Let them work out a peace deal, and their lives can be warm and fuzzy. But they don't want that.

Now, do try to respond to any of the points I raised....

good luck, we'll root for you.

And as a final note, I do so look forward to you complaining that the Belarusian government displaced my family by engaging in a pattern of state-sanctioned pogroms designed to run them out. I want that money and property back. I think I'll stamp my feet til I get it. I can use it to pay for my son's college in 7 years. So let me know how it goes.

Gee... yet another genius with an untenable solution that screws the legitimate state of Israel.

One doesn't move sovereign countries... i'm sure if Iraq were "annexed", you'd be all over yourself with objections.

So, mr. spirituality, I guess the zen doesn't extend to Israel... good on.

Actually it does. And if they want to be, they should stop strapping on bombs and killing innocent people. Just how it is. It is not the job of Israel to make the life of non-citizens warm and fuzzy. Let them work out a peace deal, and their lives can be warm and fuzzy. But they don't want that.

Now, do try to respond to any of the points I raised....

good luck, we'll root for you.

And as a final note, I do so look forward to you complaining that the Belarusian government displaced my family by engaging in a pattern of state-sanctioned pogroms designed to run them out. I want that money and property back. I think I'll stamp my feet til I get it. I can use it to pay for my son's college in 7 years. So let me know how it goes.

Violence does not justify violent retaliation

Forum List

Back