🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Are Increasingly Angry And They Want Trump

They won't do it. It would be the end of the Party. Trump will get the nomination.
Yeah... that would explain why all the GOP miscreants and their legions of loyal talking heads are openly discussing how they could go about nominating someone else at the convention regardless of what the GOP rank & file drones have to say about it.

Wait for it.
No thanks, I don't really care who they nominate; whoever it is will end up being a scumbag anyways, I just want to see the fireworks when all the partisan munchkins realize that the whole nominating "process" has been nothing but bread & circuses.
I really have been hoping that this would be the election that the talk radio conservatives (by far the loudest voices in the party) would just get their way and have their candidate on the ballot so they could just get this out of their system.

But then, alas, that group gruesomely split in two.

So now, if Trump gets the nomination and loses, the Cruz people will say it was because they didn't run a "real conservative". If Cruz gets the nomination, the Trump people will say it was because they should have run a "non-establishment" candidate.

Holy shit.

This isn't going away any time soon.
Interesting observation. I think you are right.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I still am a Cruz guy. But if Trump makes the cut, he'll get my vote.

Count me as one the the disenfranchised

-Geaux
----------------

Earlier today, CNBC's Steve Liesman made two very important, in fact "critical", if about one year overdue, discoveries.

The first one was that Americans are angry.

According to the CNBC All-America Survey, a majority of Americans are angry about both the political and the economic system.

Perhaps if CNBC had discovered this sooner, it would have figured out that the reason it no longer reports its ratings to Nielsen has something to do with its underlying "rosy" slant on things, one which perhaps brings out people's, well, anger. That and the occasional informercial for Ferrari and million dollar homes.

The second discovery is that angry Americans largely support Trump over Hillary, something we have discussed since last summer.

As Liesman puts it, nearly three-fourths of the public is angry or dissatisfied with the political system in Washington, compared with 56 percent who are angry or dissatisfied about the economy. This group favors Trump on the economy over Clinton 28 percent to 21 percent.

CNBC's Steve Liesman Makes A "Discovery": Americans Are Increasingly Angry And They Want Trump | Zero Hedge

This is hilarious.

Americans are angry at their financial situation.

Well, caused by two expensive wars that were never won, and generally messed up.

I'm not just going to blame Bush for this one, both sides of politics have managed to contribute to this.

Angry at politics. You know, people have the vote and can choose to vote for other people, but most people just vote for the main two parties.

People point to Trump being "outside" of the system. But he's not. He's just playing this up.

What politics needs is a party full of people who care about being politicians for the people, who have a strategy to make things better.

This isn't Trump, it's not Cruz, it's not Clinton and it's barely Sanders, Sanders is the one guy who actually does care. However I don't like the way he actually does care.

If you think people are angry now, this is nothing if the RNC decides to screw everybody and go with Kasich or another person the people didn't pick.
About a third of Republicans are "angry," most Americans don't want Trump as president.
The entire country is livid. Who are you trying to kid, Clayton? It's why Sanders is beating Clinton and Trump is beating Cruz. The American people - BOTH PARTIES - are sick of establishment / career candidates. Running Sanders against Clinton will prove to be the biggest mistake the DNC has ever made.
Republicans are livid, Democrats are disappointed. The hatred on the Republican side coming from Republicans is palpable. What's happening on the Democratic side doesn't even begin to compare to that . Stop lying.

No, the entire country is not "livid." What an embarrassing misstatement. Kasich votes would have gone to Cruz not Trump.
Republicans like any narrative that brings the Democrats down in the muck with them. They know their party is in the toilet and they want nothing more than to have the Democrats join in their misery. Hence they are quick and eager to spew claptrap like that.

No, the entire country is not "livid." What an embarrassing misstatement. Kasich votes would have gone to Cruz not Trump.
Republicans like any narrative that brings the Democrats down in the muck with them.
Get a grip, Republicans and Democrats, two different wings of the same organization which is run by self serving scumbags that love nothing more than to drag things down in "the muck", keep the citizenry down in the "muck" at each others throats and nobody will notice how the Demopublican deception machine is exploiting the shit out the citizenry for their and their patrons benefit.

If you think people are angry now, this is nothing if the RNC decides to screw everybody and go with Kasich or another person the people didn't pick.
About a third of Republicans are "angry," most Americans don't want Trump as president.
The entire country is livid. Who are you trying to kid, Clayton? It's why Sanders is beating Clinton and Trump is beating Cruz. The American people - BOTH PARTIES - are sick of establishment / career candidates. Running Sanders against Clinton will prove to be the biggest mistake the DNC has ever made.
Republicans are livid, Democrats are disappointed. The hatred on the Republican side coming from Republicans is palpable. What's happening on the Democratic side doesn't even begin to compare to that . Stop lying.
You're full of shit. All you have is hateful smears. You fool no one but fellow fools.

they want Trump but they will get Clinton
no way out guys....
deal with it :cry:

With what's left of America, what will she look like when 'Her Thighness' Clinton is done?

-Geaux

Republicans like any narrative that brings the Democrats down in the muck with them. They know their party is in the toilet and they want nothing more than to have the Democrats join in their misery. Hence they are quick and eager to spew claptrap like that.
The dims have no record worth running on so smears like this is about all libs have. No sale!

Watch what you want.

Watch what you want Ray says.

What he is really saying is he has believed all the bullshit and lies spread by republicans and asking him to learn something counter to his indoctrination........not going to happen.

He's a mother trucker.

No, I learned because I made real estate investments. I did the research to find out how I got screwed.

You don't solve a problem by looking at the middle or the end. You solve the problem by looking at what started the problem. The start of the housing bubble and burst were the government regulations that pressured banks into making bad loans.

You can't sell bad securities unless you have those bad securities to begin with.

Watch what you want.

What he is really saying is he has believed all the bullshit and lies spread by republicans and asking him to learn something counter to his indoctrination........not going to happen.

He's a mother trucker.

No, I learned because I made real estate investments. I did the research to find out how I got screwed.

You don't solve a problem by looking at the middle or the end. You solve the problem by looking at what started the problem. The start of the housing bubble and burst were the government regulations that pressured banks into making bad loans.

You can't sell bad securities unless you have those bad securities to begin with.

You're making the mistake of attributing a multi-factor causal situation to only one factor. You can't have fire without oxygen to begin with. Doesn't mean oxygen is the root cause of a fire.

Watch what you want.

He's a mother trucker.

You're making the mistake of attributing a multi-factor causal situation to only one factor. You can't have fire without oxygen to begin with. Doesn't mean oxygen is the root cause of a fire.

One factor led to the multi-factors of the housing burst. That is my point.

In other words, if government left banks to make their own requirements to lend money using their own money, the housing collapse would have never happened. Instead, government pressured banks to meet THEIR requirements in order for them to process the loans and then sell them off.

Banks basically make two types of loans: prime loans whereas they use their own money, and subprime loans where they just process the loan and then sell it off.

The heart of the housing bubble and collapse were subprime loans. The banks didn't care about making those bad loans because for one, it was the requirement of the government, and two, it wasn't their money so they could care less.

If our housing standards left government out of it and banks could only use their own money to make home loans, those requirements would be so strict that it would cause red-lining and leave a huge amount of minorities and poor out of the mix. That's why government got involved many years ago.

Watch what you want.

He's a mother trucker.

In other words, if government left banks to make their own requirements to lend money using their own money, the housing collapse would have never happened. Instead, government pressured banks to meet THEIR requirements in order for them to process the loans and then sell them off.

Banks basically make two types of loans: prime loans whereas they use their own money, and subprime loans where they just process the loan and then sell it off.

The heart of the housing bubble and collapse were subprime loans. The banks didn't care about making those bad loans because for one, it was the requirement of the government, and two, it wasn't their money so they could care less.

If our housing standards left government out of it and banks could only use their own money to make home loans, those requirements would be so strict that it would cause red-lining and leave a huge amount of minorities and poor out of the mix. That's why government got involved many years ago.
That makes sense. I don't know the ins or outs but when I bought my house in '99 the loan went to another mortgage company in a few weeks. Then some months later it was another one. Then another. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on but I knew there was some kind of game going on.

Money for nothin' doesn't last long.

Watch what you want.

He's a mother trucker.

That makes sense. I don't know the ins or outs but when I bought my house in '99 the loan went to another mortgage company in a few weeks. Then some months later it was another one. Then another. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on but I knew there was some kind of game going on.

Money for nothin' doesn't last long.

Same here. When the bubble started, they sold off one of my loans. The bank kept the other because I had more equity in it.

When I first bought my property, the bank put me through hell to get the loan. I got a fantastic deal on the property because I was a tenant here and made a great deal with the landlord whereas I would do all the work to fix the place up. I figured any bank would jump on it, but believe it or not, most banks turned me down in spite of my fantastic credit rating.

Ten years later during at the beginning of the bubble, just for shits and giggles, I inquired about buying another rental property. They jumped up and said YES, IN A HEAR BEAT!"

I asked them what kind of downpayment I needed (the last downpayment was minimum 20% down) they told me I don't need a dime, just a pen to sign the forms with which they will be more than happy to provide.

I couldn't believe the change in attitude towards rental property. Before, you were public enemy number one for wanting a rental property loan, but during the bubble, you were their favorite customer to deal with.

When the bubble started to grow, I did some research on the subject. That's when I figured out why this sudden change of attitude with rental property. It was no longer a risk for the bank because they would sell it off in a bundle. They made their money on processing the loan, and that's all they cared bout.

Forum List

Back