Americans are turning off the lying mainstream media.

We're not as dumbed-down as you thought, Chuck Todd.

Speaking of lying, I’d care to bet you can’t prove that Trump has lied less than MSM. Trump is a proven and documented pathological liar.
But, go ahead and give it a try!

Speaking of lying, I’d care to bet you can’t prove that Trump has lied less than MSM. Trump is a proven and documented pathological liar.
But, go ahead and give it a try!

Trump doesn't fit the traits of a pathological liar because he certainly knows he's lying, pathological liars don't. Trump lies to manipulate, he's a manipulator liar. There are differences to the types of liar, you obviously didn't know.

Last edited:
I quit the media when Brexit kicked off. You will find Lefties suck up the media when the story favours their rabid views/agenda.

Many people are just waiting for the New York Times to close down.

If Mr. Biden wins, there's the delicious possibility that many Trump haters will drop their digital subscriptions to that rag.

Before 2016, that rag was in deep blank. The Donald's election saved it from bankruptcy when it decided to become the mouthpiece of the Resistance.

I quit the media when Brexit kicked off. You will find Lefties suck up the media when the story favours their rabid views/agenda.

I have to switch off BBC and Sky news within 3 minutes. Channel 4; I don’t even go there.

Forum List

Back