Americans Aren't Stupid

We've been over this before. Trump was trying to save the economy. Yelling about a possible pandemic would have been the quickest way to cause a stock market crash. For that reason Trump couldn't say "pandemic" or "Coronavirus" for weeks.

The market still crashed.

Thanks, Obama! Feb 17, 2020 Obama was still claiming credit

Obama Tries To Take Credit For Trump’s Economy. It Backfires Bigly.

You and Trump take credit when the economy is good and you blame the other side when the economy is bad.
Bwahahaaa!! I just fucking posted Obama's taking credit in Feb 2020!!!

And now that the stock market crashed, you're trying to credit it to someone else.

You following along here? I certainly wasn't the one who brought up Obama.
I'm mocking your Party's feckless stupidity.

We've been over this before. Trump was trying to save the economy. Yelling about a possible pandemic would have been the quickest way to cause a stock market crash. For that reason Trump couldn't say "pandemic" or "Coronavirus" for weeks.

You and Trump take credit when the economy is good and you blame the other side when the economy is bad.

And now that the stock market crashed, you're trying to credit it to someone else.

Yea, I got that the first time. I was pointing out that you and Trump take credit when the economy is good and you blame the other side when the economy is bad.

Yea, I got that the first time. I was pointing out that you and Trump take credit when the economy is good and you blame the other side when the economy is bad.
But, you'd be wrong about that. We all but forgot about Obama. He's the one who continues to want to claim credit - for only the good things.

But, you'd be wrong about that. We all but forgot about Obama. He's the one who continues to want to claim credit - for only the good things.

I'm wrong when you proved my point? You brought up Obama, not me.

Obama was claiming credit for the economy in February 2020. Do you dispute that?

Obama was claiming credit for the economy in February 2020. Do you dispute that?

Neither disputing it or nor confirming it. I didn't care to look at the link since it wasn't relevant.

The poster I responded to said that Trump was trying to downplay the seriousness of the coronavirus because he didn't want the economy to crash. Well...it still crashed. So his efforts, I was showing, were pointless. Your "lol Obama is so dum" post wasn't really relevant.

2/3 of America understands the failing of the Trump Admin.

We know what we saw. And we can see the result
/----/ 2/3 of 350 random adults. Meaningless.

I seriously doubt that they were random.

Jo
/——/ You may have a point. The poll most likely targeted democRAT communities mired in TDS.

Apparently America doesn't agree with the idiots above

No.

You are the purveyor of bullshit.

This has been the fucked up narrative from the start.

You've pushed it and pleaded it counter to making it easier for the country to function.

So a big FUCK YOU and hope you catch it (and suffer).

TDS thread 1,404.

Isn't this informative of the Cult.

Actually, it is.

You motherfuckers still have the likes of morons like Al Sharpton out pushing his adulterous bullshit.

Oh do go on, please. Show the class how Al Frickety Sharpton is in any way related to me.

Fucking ignant knuckledragger.

Whelp ---- a day later let's see what Son o' the Debbil came up with

R-4467636-1365721047-8294.jpeg.jpg

Soooooooo ------ You lose.

2/3 of America understands the failing of the Trump Admin.

We know what we saw. And we can see the result

You are one of the stupid ones though. If The Donald would have acted earlier on COVID-19 then you would have called him a Totalitarian Dictator and a racist....oh wait hold on, you already called him that :smoke:

Actually that's a myth. Nobody called Rump a racist ---- over this anyway.

Polls are largely Myths....

Jo

If that were true, nobody would bother to do them.

President Trump and his informed advisors made the best decisions based on the best information that was available at the time, no thanks to the lying Chinese.
Welcome to the board. Hope you have thick skin. Get used to libs complaining about stupid trivial things like test kits. And these liberals won't ever thank Trump for coming up with a miracle drug for Coronavirus.

Sorry, "Bullshit" is not a miracle drug. It is however a hallucinogen for those addicted to the Cult.

President Trump and his informed advisors made the best decisions based on the best information that was available at the time, no thanks to the lying Chinese.
Welcome to the board. Hope you have thick skin. Get used to libs complaining about stupid trivial things like test kits. And these liberals won't ever thank Trump for coming up with a miracle drug for Coronavirus.

Sorry, "Bullshit" is not a miracle drug. It is however a hallucinogen for those addicted to the Cult.
Link???????

Link???????

Here's a good starter kit.

Link???????

Not interested.

Neither disputing it or nor confirming it. I didn't care to look at the link since it wasn't relevant.

The poster I responded to said that Trump was trying to downplay the seriousness of the coronavirus because he didn't want the economy to crash. Well...it still crashed. So his efforts, I was showing, were pointless. Your "lol Obama is so dum" post wasn't really relevant.

I never said ANY of that! I just pointed out that as Feb 2020, Obama was claiming credit for the economy

Link???????

Not interested.

THEN WHY DID YOU ASK FOR A LINK, DUMBASS???????

I never said ANY of that! I just pointed out that as Feb 2020, Obama was claiming credit for the economy

Read it again, genius. There was a discussion happening that your post lacked relevance in connection with.

Forum List

Back