Americans Aren't Stupid

Too slow? What's too slow? It's a subjective phrase used ny pollsters to get the attitude from folks who want to vent frustration at this point in time. With all the negative propaganda generated by the hostile media it's a wonder that 35% of Americans still think the President responded quickly.

Dopey Donald Trump is the architect of his own demise blatantly and brazenly lying and then doubling down when the evidence is so obvious Dopey Donald Trump is lying.

Bullshit, no one has talked to 65 percent of Americans, you lie again.

You are becoming apoplectic because the emotional and political investment you have in Dopey Donald Trump is going underwater.

There is a strong probability that Donald Trump is done for.
NO ONE talked to sixty five percent of Americans, liar.

One hundred percent of MikeTx is full of shit.

We've been over this before. Trump was trying to save the economy. Yelling about a possible pandemic would have been the quickest way to cause a stock market crash. For that reason Trump couldn't say "pandemic" or "Coronavirus" for weeks.

The market still crashed.

Thanks, Obama! Feb 17, 2020 Obama was still claiming credit

Obama Tries To Take Credit For Trump’s Economy. It Backfires Bigly.

You and Trump take credit when the economy is good and you blame the other side when the economy is bad.

Bullshit, no one has talked to 65 percent of Americans, you lie again.

You are becoming apoplectic because the emotional and political investment you have in Dopey Donald Trump is going underwater.

There is a strong probability that Donald Trump is done for.
NO ONE talked to sixty five percent of Americans, liar.

One hundred percent of MikeTx is full of shit.
So you got nothing then, huh liar?

We've been over this before. Trump was trying to save the economy. Yelling about a possible pandemic would have been the quickest way to cause a stock market crash. For that reason Trump couldn't say "pandemic" or "Coronavirus" for weeks.

You and Trump take credit when the economy is good and you blame the other side when the economy is bad.
Bwahahaaa!! I just fucking posted Obama's taking credit in Feb 2020!!!

"NO ONE talked to sixty five percent of Americans, liar. "

Do you idiots know what a poll is?

Bwahahaaa!! I just fucking posted Obama's taking credit in Feb 2020!!!

And now that the stock market crashed, you're trying to credit it to someone else.

You following along here? I certainly wasn't the one who brought up Obama.

I already explained that
No you did not. You said Americans always approved of a president when times were good. How then does that explain the IMPOTUS's generally lower approvals compared to other presidents? After all, usually his approval sits below 50%. Were/are times in the US generally bad during his IMPOTUSship?

2/3 of America understands the failing of the Trump Admin.

We know what we saw. And we can see the result
/----/ 2/3 of 350 random adults. Meaningless.

I seriously doubt that they were random.

Jo

I already explained that
No you did not. You said Americans always approved of a president when times were good. How then does that explain the IMPOTUS's generally lower approvals compared to other presidents? After all, usually his approval sits below 50%. Were/are times in the US generally bad during his IMPOTUSship?

No need to explain anything that's based on a false premise. Just ask President Hillary Clinton......oh wait.....

Jo

You are one of the stupid ones though. If The Donald would have acted earlier on COVID-19 then you would have called him a Totalitarian Dictator and a racist....oh wait hold on, you already called him that :smoke:

Actually that's a myth. Nobody called Rump a racist ---- over this anyway.

Polls are largely Myths....

Jo

But Democrats ARE stupid. And, as you already know, Democrats aren't real Americans. They're worthless leftist traitors.
You do know you just described republicans as well right.? :laughing0301: :happy-1: :lmao:
Doh! You must be today's internet witty guy...
Uh no,just awake and not one of the brainwashed sheep in America who isn’t afraid to look at the facts :uhoh3:
You a funny leftist traitor.
This is completely illogical and idiotic. Please explain how merely pointing out that at the higher levels there is very little difference between Ds and Rs makes one a "leftist traitor." Do you honestly believe that a letter by one's name is all that matters?
Yes.

But Democrats ARE stupid. And, as you already know, Democrats aren't real Americans. They're worthless leftist traitors.
You do know you just described republicans as well right.? :laughing0301: :happy-1: :lmao:
Doh! You must be today's internet witty guy...
Uh no,just awake and not one of the brainwashed sheep in America who isn’t afraid to look at the facts :uhoh3:
You a funny leftist traitor.
You are a fucking brainwashed stupid fuck moron who is responsible for the decline of America asshole:fu:
Anybody that would vote for Hillary or Biden is absolutely braindead. What a joke you people are.

Anybody that would vote for Hillary or Biden is absolutely braindead.

We agree with that. Are you seriously that dense to not understand his point? And it appears that you didn't understand my post either, because I asked you if a mere letter by a politician's name is all that matters, and you said yes. Are you serious? Or did you not understand the question?

President Trump and his informed advisors made the best decisions based on the best information that was available at the time, no thanks to the lying Chinese.
Welcome to the board. Hope you have thick skin. Get used to libs complaining about stupid trivial things like test kits. And these liberals won't ever thank Trump for coming up with a miracle drug for Coronavirus.
Oh. I didn't realize that he did.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
President Trump and his informed advisors made the best decisions based on the best information that was available at the time, no thanks to the lying Chinese.
Welcome to the board. Hope you have thick skin. Get used to libs complaining about stupid trivial things like test kits. And these liberals won't ever thank Trump for coming up with a miracle drug for Coronavirus.

What you don't realize would fill a rail car.

What you don't realize would fill a rail car.

Explain, please. Fill me in.

Forum List

Back