Americans arming an furious rate under obama...

Really? How did an idiot like you find his way to the computer? The gun manufacturers are making a mint off of fools like you.

thank you for the "idiot" call, that makes me very proud, because i have a lot of company, “Gabby and Boobie the Rocketman” even "Uncle Joe Biteme" has a shotgun.

"fools like you."
:clap2: you deserve one for this most brilliant reply, i truly am amazed that you used your free college degree to come up with that piece of true "art"

it truly amazes me that there are people like you are allowed to waste good oxygen, if you had any true education, by the time you were 10 years old you would have had some education on the Constitution and learned some of the U.S.A.'s early and recent history.., did you know it was our deepest desire to be a FREE nation where we had a gun or more in every household.., did you know it was GUNS that gives you the freedom to spout off your lying liberal fucking mouth, i may be new here sonny boy, but i have been fighting your kind.., specie, if you will.., ever since i heard the bullshit line, "we just want you to stop smoking on airplanes" , well.., we gave in and quit smoking on airplanes, you wanted more, we gave in , you learned that we were a loving, compassionate forgiving lot, you branched out like a fungus.., my kind has lost more freedoms in the past 50 years come November 22 than any time in this country's history.

good night !!

Forum List

Back