Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

They work. What have we been discussing?
President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

I disagree. They are simply willing to work for less than a legal wage.
I am not so sure about that, but they do work for real money and that is the issue.
Actually they steal jobs at lower wages from american citizens
Actually, American citizens won't take those jobs or are lazy as hell while on the job.
In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money.
They want fair pay to do them. An illegal will do it for far less, illegally. It will never be legal. You can say whatever you want it is not legal.
They want more pay to do less work. Not all, but enough of them, unfortunately.

You can thank Democrats for that. Over-paying Union workers and burger flippers is their thing. Americans are spoiled because of Democratic entitlement policies. Someone from an impoverished country comes here and is thinking these people want $15/hr (30k/yr)to run a cash register or to man the tilt-a-wheel at the county fair? Where do I sign up?

Some get millions and that's great. Some want to be able to pay their bills after working 40 hours and that is somehow bad.

#260: “What they cost us is more corporate welfare.” Please give us your definition of corporate welfare. There’s pathology here, we just want to make sure the reader understands fundamental concepts before we expose the church-and-state violence of the catholic-CIA puppet now in the White House.

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

I am not so sure about that, but they do work for real money and that is the issue.
Actually, American citizens won't take those jobs or are lazy as hell while on the job.
In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money.
They want fair pay to do them. An illegal will do it for far less, illegally. It will never be legal. You can say whatever you want it is not legal.

You can thank Democrats for that. Over-paying Union workers and burger flippers is their thing. Americans are spoiled because of Democratic entitlement policies. Someone from an impoverished country comes here and is thinking these people want $15/hr (30k/yr)to run a cash register or to man the tilt-a-wheel at the county fair? Where do I sign up?

Some get millions and that's great. Some want to be able to pay their bills after working 40 hours and that is somehow bad.
And some lally-gag their way through the day awaiting their paycheck so that they can go to the local pub for some buds.

#260: “What they cost us is more corporate welfare.” Please give us your definition of corporate welfare. There’s pathology here, we just want to make sure the reader understands fundamental concepts before we expose the church-and-state violence of the catholic-CIA puppet now in the White House.
Well, we did have a "born again Christian" lap-dog puppet show in the White House.
You know them "born agains", yes? Get salvation and then go and do the dirty all over again until the next salvation. Very honorable

How do they survive?

And some lally-gag their way through the day awaiting their paycheck so that they can go to the local pub for some buds.

Which is irrelevant to the fact that so many are working 40 hours and can't pay their bills.

#280: Amongst the pathologies to expose is the fact that the landlord-pimp is always already immune to tenant vetting.

#285: Thanks for the reply. We’ll broaden our critique, then, to include both the current and the penultimate presidents.

How do they survive?

Good to see you admit it's all about wage suppression. Understand that this is why you are laughed at when a Democrat says anything about supporting labor, or families, or jobs or anything really.
Horsedidly squat. It is not about wage suppression by Dems. When the wages start coming out of your pocket, you might have a different view on value for your money. The wage payor will certainly analyze the work ethic of his/her employees.
Employers have no difficulty paying more for a hard-working employee.

#287: “When the money is coming out of your pocket, you have a different viewpoint.” Yes, OP’s Washington example should have been spending at least a few hours each night after work constructing the domecile to eventually wrest away from the rent pimp any opportunist violence, such as new arrivals from the Mexican border, akin to blm opportunist destruction.

How do they survive?

Good to see you admit it's all about wage suppression. Understand that this is why you are laughed at when a Democrat says anything about supporting labor, or families, or jobs or anything really.
Horsedidly squat. It is not about wage suppression by Dems. When the wages start coming out of your pocket, you might have a different view on value for your money. The wage payor will certainly analyze the work ethic of his/her employees.
Bullshit. You're suppressing wages. You're a neoliberal not a liberal.

How do they survive?

And you are ignorant and inexperienced.

How do they survive?

Oh, no. I see you exactly for what you are. You just don't like it.

#287: “When the money is coming out of your pocket, you have a different viewpoint.” Yes, OP’s Washington example should have been spending at least a few hours each night after work constructing the domecile to eventually wrest away from the rent pimp any opportunist violence, such as new arrivals from the Mexican border, akin to blm opportunist destruction.
The landlord has the right to use his/her property as they see fit. I think that the landlord should help this tenant find suitable housing.

How do they survive?

Oh, no. I see you exactly for what you are. You just don't like it.
Unfortunately, you don't see much of anything because you have a working-class mentality. Try owning and then we talk.

not if an illegal will do the job at a cheaper salary, and the government turns their head on illegal aliens. You just made our point, thank

The landlord has the right to use his/her property as they see fit. I think that the landlord should help this tenant find suitable housing.
we're in a pandemic and that is currently against the law. thanks.

How do they survive?

Frank, what does that make them? Lally-gaggers.

Forum List

Back