Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

Trump sealed the border with a bandaid. Immigrants, human trafficking by Cartel,
drugs all entered unfettered.
No, I do not like the holding pens and that will be corrected. I didn't like the holding pens or children being forcibly being taken from their parents during the Trump era either. Of course, that was ok with you since you are a Trump fanatic. Biden is at
least going to correct it. I wonder how many died crossing the river during Trump?
I measure damage by the divisive way Trump governed, resulting in the insurrection of Jan 6, so don't tell me to drop dead. Just pay attention.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
Trump sealed the border. Addlepated Joe Biden has ripped it wide open like tearing a band aid off a fresh
gash and he's invited countless thousands to come on in (creating a jackpot for coyotes, child smugglers
and other bits of human filth that prey on the weak and vulnerable). Is that what you like?

Do you like the way Biden packs children into holding pens like sardines in a tin can?
There is no shortage of stupid asinine comments here but even so yours stands out like a nine year old
girl drowning in the Rio Grande lured into danger by Biden's "come and get it" rhetoric.

How do you measure "damage", genius? Surely not the way rational people do.
Drop dead!
Trump sealed the border with a bandaid. Immigrants, human trafficking by Cartel,
Easy to shoot your mouth off.
Not easy at all to prove and document.

No, I do not like the holding pens and that will be corrected.
What makes you believe that? Do you also believe in the Easter bunny?
I didn't like the holding pens or children being forcibly being taken from their parents during the Trump era either. Of course, that was ok with you since you are a Trump fanatic.
You can thank
the Obama era ACLU for policy that separated children and adults at border holding facilities.
Would you put a car jacker's children jail with him? Why would you expect the border to be
different? When was the last time you actually thought about what you post?

Biden is at
least going to correct it. I wonder how many died crossing the river during Trump?
Just the way he corrected holding children in cages?
You are free to imagine anything you want and free to document all the people that drowned
while swimming across the Rio Grande in the prior four years.

I measure damage by the divisive way Trump governed, resulting in the insurrection of Jan 6, so don't tell me to drop dead. Just pay attention.
Sure. Trump was the only divisive figure in America by your standards because he wouldn't
stand still and let the government within a government railroad him out of office.
What a horrible unreasonable man...right?
The Obama era separated children from parents that were criminals because
criminals go to jail. I never said that Trump was the ONLY divisive figure, but he sure wasn't divisive by your standards, yes? The American people refused to stand still and refused to let this ogre usurp our democracy. He lost the election and you can call it "railroaded" if that makes you feel better. He has been horrible and unreasonable all his adult life, and if you did your research on the guy, you might see things differently than you do.

No, I do not like the holding pens and that will be corrected. I didn't like the holding pens or children being forcibly being taken from their parents during the Trump era either. Of course, that was ok with you since you are a Trump fanatic. Biden is at
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
Trump sealed the border. Addlepated Joe Biden has ripped it wide open like tearing a band aid off a fresh
gash and he's invited countless thousands to come on in (creating a jackpot for coyotes, child smugglers
and other bits of human filth that prey on the weak and vulnerable). Is that what you like?

Do you like the way Biden packs children into holding pens like sardines in a tin can?
There is no shortage of stupid asinine comments here but even so yours stands out like a nine year old
girl drowning in the Rio Grande lured into danger by Biden's "come and get it" rhetoric.

How do you measure "damage", genius? Surely not the way rational people do.
Drop dead!
Easy to shoot your mouth off.
Not easy at all to prove and document.

No, I do not like the holding pens and that will be corrected.
What makes you believe that? Do you also believe in the Easter bunny?
I didn't like the holding pens or children being forcibly being taken from their parents during the Trump era either. Of course, that was ok with you since you are a Trump fanatic.
You can thank
the Obama era ACLU for policy that separated children and adults at border holding facilities.
Would you put a car jacker's children jail with him? Why would you expect the border to be
different? When was the last time you actually thought about what you post?

Biden is at
Just the way he corrected holding children in cages?
You are free to imagine anything you want and free to document all the people that drowned
while swimming across the Rio Grande in the prior four years.

Sure. Trump was the only divisive figure in America by your standards because he wouldn't
stand still and let the government within a government railroad him out of office.
What a horrible unreasonable man...right?
The Obama era separated children from parents that were criminals because
criminals go to jail. I never said that Trump was the ONLY divisive figure, but he sure wasn't divisive by your standards, yes? The American people refused to stand still and refused to let this ogre usurp our democracy. He lost the election and you can call it "railroaded" if that makes you feel better. He has been horrible and unreasonable all his adult life, and if you did your research on the guy, you might see things differently than you do.
LOLOL .No wonder. i really pity you gong through life with that thinking. you deserve slaving for a boss...lol

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.
One child hospitalized as a result and one ran away.

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

Did you not see the guy directly involved and getting run out of his home speaking about it in the video?

This is not a Fox News spin, this is testimony directly from the people involved. If this had been a CNN interview he would have said the same goddamn thing.

Put your hatred for Fox aside for the moment and listen to what the person who was actually there has to say about it.

Jesus.

What he said needs to be corroborated. I stand corrected since it was corroborated. His landlord has rights also and another home should have been found for him.

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

They work. What have we been discussing?
President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

I disagree. They are simply willing to work for less than a legal wage.
I am not so sure about that, but they do work for real money and that is the issue.
Actually they steal jobs at lower wages from american citizens
Actually, American citizens won't take those jobs or are lazy as hell while on the job.
In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money.
They want fair pay to do them. An illegal will do it for far less, illegally. It will never be legal. You can say whatever you want it is not legal.
They want more pay to do less work. Not all, but enough of them, unfortunately.

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

I am not so sure about that, but they do work for real money and that is the issue.
Actually, American citizens won't take those jobs or are lazy as hell while on the job.
In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money.

How dare those decent real American folks working above-board have standards, expect conditions and a decent wage...WHAT GREEDY BASTARDS!
hahaha..there it is again folks...The Left telling us we need 21st century slaves...the wetback is definitely their new negro.
Oh if that would be true.

American citizens won't take those jobs or are lazy as hell while on the job.
The welfare system is to blame

government is paying Americans not to work

Your taxes ain't going anywhere unless you make $400,000.

I can’t believe people still believe this nonsense. Have you heard his other proposals? You know, raising the capital gains taxes and eliminating the step up basis one gets when inheriting property? These are just a couple of things that cost essentially everyone more at some point. Don’t be a sheep.

How do they survive?

They want fair pay to do them. An illegal will do it for far less, illegally. It will never be legal. You can say whatever you want it is not legal.

You can thank Democrats for that. Over-paying Union workers and burger flippers is their thing. Americans are spoiled because of Democratic entitlement policies. Someone from an impoverished country comes here and is thinking these people want $15/hr (30k/yr)to run a cash register or to man the tilt-a-wheel at the county fair? Where do I sign up?

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

Yes there is another side to this -

Rantz: Seattle-area group boots foster family, teens for migrants from border

That's an interesting line.: Caldier says she’s trying to bring legislation to Olympia to deliver better funding to local foster care families. But she said private social service entities fought against the bill.

But, it's still the same information.

Last edited:
I don't know how things work in Washington State, and say what you will about the screwed-up condition of the State of Illinois in general, but...

In Illinois...

Each such child is legally considered a Ward of the State...

Each has a(n Illinois Dept of Child and Family Services [DCFS]) court -appointed G(uardian) A(t) L(aw)...

Each child welfare agency or each nonprofit agency sub-program with a child welfare focus is obliged to report any change in status to the GAL...

It is the responsibility of the GAL to immediately intervene in cases of impending homelessness and to resume physical custody of the child...

It is the responsibility of the GAL to oversee the shelter and care of the child until a subsequent foster care placement can be accomplished...

I can see the Foster Father being obliged to leave, given that he's an agency employee and that the agency is closing down his program, however...

If the reports on Faux (always doubtful) are true that the children are ALSO being displaced, then why isn't the State of Washington intervening for them?

Agency profits or no... grant money or new contracts or no... aren't they obliged to hand the kids back to the State of Washington safely and securely?
GALs are traditionally used for divorce cases. Some states the kids have their own attorney. It depends on the state. The state intervenes but they can't tell anyone about it because they are minors.

If the reports on Faux.............give it a rest.

That's an interesting line.: Caldier says she’s trying to bring legislation to Olympia to deliver better funding to local foster care families. But she said private social service entities fought against the bill.

The group removed Edmundo Serena Sanchez, his wife, and their four teenage foster kids from the home. FOY is turning the residence into a group home for migrant children. FOY says on a FAQ page that they made the decision to evict once more than $400,000 in federal funding was awarded for six months of the new program’s operation.

States, cities, etc, should not be farming out social services, including jails, to the lowest bidder.
They lose track of stuff...

The group removed Edmundo Serena Sanchez, his wife, and their four teenage foster kids from the home. FOY is turning the residence into a group home for migrant children. FOY says on a FAQ page that they made the decision to evict once more than $400,000 in federal funding was awarded for six months of the new program’s operation.

States, cities, etc, should not be farming out social services, including jails, to the lowest bidder.
They lose track of stuff...
I saw that. It's all about their visions. Ever notice how lower class people have "visions" and we call those psychotic breaks? Upper class people have "visions" and those are a change in goals. Now they appear eerily similar.

Or the highest bidder. This is why services should not be privatized. Not jail. Not prison.

I liked their statement about discussing different options for maintaining the kids in placement. They probably did discuss options but did so knowing in advance they weren't really options.

How do they survive?

Good to see you admit it's all about wage suppression. Understand that this is why you are laughed at when a Democrat says anything about supporting labor, or families, or jobs or anything really.

Kondor3’s post means that the State of Illinois has responsibility of knowing the housing status of the children. How can it not also be so in Washington? Badger is working towards a system of structure ownership for people here in Wisconsin, though it’s for responsible adults, is only for hours during the day, and it does not have the infrastructure for raising kids. Nonetheless, across the board, Americans should have housing first, not Mexican immigrants due to Biden administration promiscuity. That can only degrade the environment, because it degrades the American citizen first.

Post #279. They do know the housing status in Washington. But, they are prevented from discussing it on television.

Forum List

Back