Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

They are coming to reunite with their families already working here.
Nonsense

the parent are tossing them across the border and hoping the adults can follow them later

they dont belong in America under any circumstances

Nor do the millions working here but they get to stay.
poor government security right?

Gotcha. And so to solve that, you're trying to get as many Democrat voters in so you can to out raise the other half to win ...

Start insisting on mandatory e-verify and they leave.

AGAIN. Yes, the PEOPLE WHO WANT JOBS leave.

The people we DON'T WANT stay, they don't care about jobs.

I'd say think about it, but you'd probably seriously hurt yourself trying that and I don't want to be responsible for it

If the jobs end that addresses the overwhelming vast majority. That makes addressing the remaining small percentage far easier.

You parrot this over and over again as if you have data yet you offer no statistics....So show us; what percentage of illegals come for the jobs cleaning shitters and what percentage come for all the free shit?

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times.
You've posted many things with "because I said so" validating your OPINION.
Are you saying illegals don't come for free childbirth, to have Americans fund their money trees / children, for stolen citizenships, the free education, the free healthcare, the EBT card, the subsidized housing, the free taxpayer cash?
You have data that shows they come for that awesome job cleaning shitters?
How about you Bobob can you enlighten us beyond "because I think so"?

President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part
Where do they room , sleep and eat ahead of that job?
There is lodging available for rent just like in Florida where I lived.
Where’s the funding from?

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

They work. What have we been discussing?
President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

I disagree. They are simply willing to work for less than a legal wage.
I am not so sure about that, but they do work for real money and that is the issue.
Actually they steal jobs at lower wages from american citizens

Nonsense

the parent are tossing them across the border and hoping the adults can follow them later

Gotcha. And so to solve that, you're trying to get as many Democrat voters in so you can to out raise the other half to win ...

I'd say think about it, but you'd probably seriously hurt yourself trying that and I don't want to be responsible for it

If the jobs end that addresses the overwhelming vast majority. That makes addressing the remaining small percentage far easier.

You parrot this over and over again as if you have data yet you offer no statistics....So show us; what percentage of illegals come for the jobs cleaning shitters and what percentage come for all the free shit?

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times.
Are you saying illegals don't come for free childbirth, to have Americans fund their money trees / children, for stolen citizenships, the free education, the free healthcare, the EBT card, the subsidized housing, the free taxpayer cash?

I've posted it many times and You've read it.

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.
One child hospitalized as a result and one ran away.

Ya, I agree - that is pretty crappy. How can they expect a couple with 4 foster kids to find alternative living arrangements during a pandemic? Shouldn't they be concerned about the well being of the foster kids?

Nonsense

I've posted it many times and You've read it.
"Are you saying illegals don't come for free childbirth, to have Americans fund their money trees / children, for stolen citizenships, the free education, the free healthcare, the EBT card, the subsidized housing, the free taxpayer cash?"

Nonsense

g-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/[/URL]
How about you, broke loser? Can you enlighten us as to when I said "because I think so?"

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.

Ya, I agree - that is pretty crappy. How can they expect a couple with 4 foster kids to find alternative living arrangements during a pandemic? Shouldn't they be concerned about the well being of the foster kids?

It’s what demofks do to citizens

Nonsense

g-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/[/URL]
How about you, broke loser? Can you enlighten us as to when I said "because I think so?"
He said that, he asked for evidence

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

I am not so sure about that, but they do work for real money and that is the issue.
Actually, American citizens won't take those jobs or are lazy as hell while on the job.
In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money.

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
You are one lying stupid fuck.

Actually, American citizens won't take those jobs or are lazy as hell while on the job.
In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money
Actually, they steal the job for less money. Guess who that helps?

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.
You are one lying stupid fuck.
That’s an understatement

What exact damage did Trump do? I want you to list everyone of them or shut the hell up.
Let's not get into this again. Lots of exact damage that I and many others have listed ad nausea. The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
So in short,you have nothing.

In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money
Actually, they steal the job for less money. Guess who that helps?
Uh..... no they don't steal anything. They are simply better workers and perform better than their American counterparts. Americans are simply lazy.

The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
The election damage was done by the democrats, that's the fact. Period.
:thankusmile: And only liars won’t accept that fact and the thing is many that agree with you like myself are people the same as me who has always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same. The only trump supporters that are not objective I know of is political chic and mudwhistle who ignore facts that both parties have always been corrupt and one in the same insisting you can’t go wrong if you vote gop,they are as closed minded as the dem supporters here who can’t accept reality the dems have been infiltrated by terrorists.

How do they survive?

In my view, management would prefer a worker who works and not someone who jerks and whies and meows for more money.

How dare those decent real American folks working above-board have standards, expect conditions and a decent wage...WHAT GREEDY BASTARDS!
hahaha..there it is again folks...The Left telling us we need 21st century slaves...the wetback is definitely their new negro.

What exact damage did Trump do? I want you to list everyone of them or shut the hell up.
Let's not get into this again. Lots of exact damage that I and many others have listed ad nausea. The election damage is more than enough, for starters so shut the hell up.
Lol, you're the ones that cheated and you're an idiot and have nothing. Biden has raised energy prices. Jobless rates are going up. The border crisis is out of control. Soon prices of goods will be going up. He is fixing to raise our taxes higher since 1993. He is making enemies out of our allies. So you shut the hell up.
He got his ass handed to him on a platter by you. :thup: You are so much right about gas prices,under Trump I was only paying $20.00 to $25.00 for a full tank,yesterday I had to pay $38.00 fuvking dollars for it to get full.

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

The "other side" of the story is fucking irrelevant. Americans being put out of their homes so that illegals can have a bed is outrageous, period.
There is no reasoning or "other side" that makes this ok under any circumstances

The other side is very relevant because we don't know what was going on in that house, yes? Since when do Trump fanatics give a rats ass about foster children?
All os a sudden you are concerned?

When are you giving your residence up for some of those poor kids sitting in Joe’s cages at the border?

Never?

Again, why are they being evicted? Let's hear the other side before accepting
the tainted view of Fox News, yes? Were you willing to give up your residence for
some of those poor kids sitting in President Chaos's cages at the border who were separated from their parents? All of a sudden, you Trump fanatics have compassion for those "poor" kids? Who are you kidding?

You sure do like to run on "assumptions"

There is no other evidence to suggest anything other than the story as it is being reported is the situation.

Deal with the facts we have not the facts you want.

Indeed we do not have the facts he wants to hear. :thup:

It has more to do with the agency. But, ya, another game of the Dems not thinking shit through. Again.

Shit. I'm trying to make a marinade here and now I'm back to reason 456 why I hate people.
my beef is with politicians. fk them, all of them, I care what party. so take one kid and place them in a home and displace the other, checkers. so actually, they don't care about a kid unless it is an illegal kid.
Indeed,it’s only the rare breed like Ron Paul where you can find a politician who is not a criminal,Desantis of Florida and Noem of SD appear to be patriotic and not corrupt.

Forum List

Back