Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

They are coming to reunite with their families already working here.
Nonsense

the parent are tossing them across the border and hoping the adults can follow them later

they dont belong in America under any circumstances

Nor do the millions working here but they get to stay.
poor government security right?

A government that refuses to enforce employment laws.
agreed, why is that? Money?

Yes. Greed and the mistaken belief you have to out raise the other side to win.
I actually agree with that. Why is it politicians, either side wants to enforce? Money, so what's the solution. I give a shit about their flipping money.

But as long as we continue to re-elect them they do not care what you care about.
Actually, the more demofks threaten illegals with deportation if they don’t vote for them, and as the numbers increase the demofks get more wins! I agree

So do the millions working here but they get to stay.
So its all or nothing with you?

we cant solve all the illegal alien problems at once so why bother doing anything?

thats so insane

Passing mandatory e-verify would have taken a week.
Would Mexifornia, NV, NM, AZ, Loon York and all the other states full of the filthy cockroaches embrace your brilliant idea?

American's have been kicked out of their jobs for decades.
and?

If you want them to work they have to have a place to live.
if we want the FOREIGNERS to work?? is that what you mean?

You are fully aware of what I mean.

Actually, no, it's not clear what your implication is
dude, hilarious, I asked him What and only the word what on that same post and he disagreed. WTF, the dude is insane.

It's the same argument every time. I argue to address the businesses drawing them here and you and others make excuses.

Again, the problems are the criminals, the drugs and the ones who want to go on welfare and NOT work.

They don't get welfare so go cry your lies elsewhere.

Fucking liar. You forgot you're not a Democrat ... again ... Free education, free healthcare, food stamps, ... They get welfare out the wazoo.

Note you ignored completely all the criminals and drugs you want to let in who obviously don't give a shit about eVerify ...

Nonsense

the parent are tossing them across the border and hoping the adults can follow them later

Gotcha. And so to solve that, you're trying to get as many Democrat voters in so you can to out raise the other half to win ...

Start insisting on mandatory e-verify and they leave.

AGAIN. Yes, the PEOPLE WHO WANT JOBS leave.

The people we DON'T WANT stay, they don't care about jobs.

I'd say think about it, but you'd probably seriously hurt yourself trying that and I don't want to be responsible for it

If the jobs end that addresses the overwhelming vast majority. That makes addressing the remaining small percentage far easier.

LOL, you forgot you're not a Democrat again.

That's just a lie. You completely made it up. According to homeland security, 23% of Federal prisoners alone are illegal aliens. Note that specifically does not include legal immigrants.

And again, not on welfare, you just lie, Democrat

Nonsense

Gotcha. And so to solve that, you're trying to get as many Democrat voters in so you can to out raise the other half to win ...

I'd say think about it, but you'd probably seriously hurt yourself trying that and I don't want to be responsible for it

If the jobs end that addresses the overwhelming vast majority. That makes addressing the remaining small percentage far easier.

You parrot this over and over again as if you have data yet you offer no statistics....So show us; what percentage of illegals come for the jobs cleaning shitters and what percentage come for all the free shit?

She also doesn't care at all about sex and slave traffickers, child abduction and molestation, drugs or any of the other crimes that come in.

pknopp is all hail Democrats. Any price ...

Nonsense

You parrot this over and over again as if you have data yet you offer no statistics....So show us; what percentage of illegals come for the jobs cleaning shitters and what percentage come for all the free shit?

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times.

Nonsense

I actually agree with that. Why is it politicians, either side wants to enforce? Money, so what's the solution. I give a shit about their flipping money.

But as long as we continue to re-elect them they do not care what you care about.
Actually, the more demofks threaten illegals with deportation if they don’t vote for them, and as the numbers increase the demofks get more wins! I agree

Grow up.

Nonsense

Grow up.
I’m 65, you?

Nonsense

Grow up.
I’m 65, you?

I quit with the juvenile name calling around the age of 12.

Nonsense

Grow up.
I’m 65, you?

And yet you just did that, odd

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

They work. What have we been discussing?
President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

Nonsense

Grow up.
I’m 65, you?

I described your actions.

President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part
Where do they room , sleep and eat ahead of that job?

I've posted that there is very little in benefits available for illegals many times
How do they survive?

President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part.

I disagree. They are simply willing to work for less than a legal wage.

Nonsense

Grow up.
I’m 65, you?

I described your actions.
That’s what a juvenile does, and you admit it

President Chaos has convinced his fanatics that immigrants survive only by being on welfare. Work for a living? Naah. Actually, they are better workers than their lazy American counterparts, for the most part
Where do they room , sleep and eat ahead of that job?
There is lodging available for rent just like in Florida where I lived. They are definitely workers. No doubt.

How do they survive?

I disagree. They are simply willing to work for less than a legal wage.
I am not so sure about that, but they do work for real money and that is the issue.

Forum List

Back